How can we fix the problem with our society raising useless men like me and my brother...

How can we fix the problem with our society raising useless men like me and my brother, and many other men our age (20-40), yes this includes you as well if you're not married, and have multiple kids and you're within that age group.

>useless men

So, are you saying that the only use a man has is in impregnating a female?

If you don't have the skill-set to get a member of the opposite sex to want to be with you and have your children you have literally failed life.

That's not even a meme or a bait, it's a just a fact of life.

majority of our ancestors being useless retarded serfs is the root of the problem, our time of use has long past

>If you don't have the skill-set to get a member of the opposite sex to want to be with you and have your children you have literally failed life.

And what if you just don't care because all women are basically jew-mind controlled whores who will ruin your life the moment schlomo THINKS about it?

I get it bro, you're trying to cope with being a genetic failure. It's fine, I understand what you're going through.

War will get rid of us all hopefully

>I get it bro, you're trying to cope with being a genetic failure.

Have fun watching your kids be turned against you by the state, while you realize that you wasted your entire life recruiting for the left.

race war. let us become the monsters we wish we were.

they dont let autistic people fight in wars, we're safe

>they dont let autistic people fight in wars, we're safe

We don't ask permission.

Nor do we require it.

>AND TOGETHER WE SHALL LIFT AND HAVE SEX WITH THOTS UNTIL ALL OF THE JEWS ARE DEAD!

lol, chads.... what a shame.

If we dont go to war, war will come to us

this isn't something society is going to be burdened to fix. Its of you and your family. Your family raises you.

The only thing the state can do MAYBE is to support family marriages.

just go serve in the military and you'll become a real man. you'll still probably be useless but at least you become 2x tougher.

its not an issue, grow up, love Mary Mary

That's going to sort itself out though.

is baiting Always ignore cucked Australian posters. Same with leaf , Swedistan, Germanistan , and all other cucked European -stans (except Finland , Poland and Greece , they may still be saved). Here is the thing user, from an evolutionary standpoint , your final objective is to pass on your genes that is , if you demean yourself to being an animal whose only worth is to keep the species going. The problem is , you are human , you are so much more than that. You are an animal with infinite capabilities and possibilities , even if you don't see them within yourself. Cucked nations believe that any man who knows of this is a threat to the Vaginal jews that arose. Those Vaginal jews thus , created the need for manpower as the men there wouldn't play by their rules , and if that was to be the case , they would be exterminated and replaced by useful idiots coming from foreign nations in war (as it would be easier than mobilizing other individuals from more established nations, since there is no need to move if there are no particular problems where you live). So whenever you see any cuck/bait like this "australian" poster, just ignore.

Why are you relying on your children to save you from things that YOU should be fighting against NOW, instead of chasing thots?

>vaginal jew
something you're familiar with in Hueland yes?

>In hueland
Bitch please. All biggest economies suffer from it. It's not uncommon , be it in the U.S. or China, heck , even India and Brazil. It's everywhere at this point that is considered to be in development or developed. Things are however a bit more heated in the bigger ones. I advise caution burger .

lol what? Don't project on others so hard faggot. I get women. I fuck them, I hang out with them. I came to close to marrying one. They are total and utter fucking garbage human beings.

Everything that men find abhorrent in characteristics for people, women do and are.

But they have pussies, so we put up with the vast majority of their shit.

You want to fix this "problem", then go out their and fuck. And if you haven't figured that out yet here it is, be a piece of shit to her. Treat her like some weird dude who sits down next to you at lunch in highschool.

Stop pandering to her shit and she'll give you pussy. Have a baby with the bitch and if you don't like her, fucking leave. Don't leave the kid, but leave her.

Do what men have done since the beginning of time and what white people have forgotten how to do recently but nigs and other minorities still do.

also why did I space everything? Jesus I'm a queer.

I'm not useless, I'm going to firebomb a mosque

Genetic failure here. Part of it is women's fault. The rise of social media and dating apps has sent their expectations through the fucking roof. Couple this with the rise of feminism and women entering the work force. Naturally this means less men with good paying jobs, yet women are still looking for only hot men with good paying jobs.

google mouse utopia

>yes this includes you as well if you're not married
I'm waiting for artificial wombs to be invented. Marriage is a kike scam and women are parasites.

who cares? we (the useless men and our theoretical 'children') are not the ones who will take part in the future.
have fun in life as much as you can. we can't do anything else anymore.

I think the answer is to withdraw from society and start anew. Kind of like how the internet was once a good thing that has now become a draconian surveillance apperatus. It needs decentralization.

Political correctness and corporatism is too strong for us to flourish here.

Western Civilization has been predicated upon the beta contract. Monogmous relationships encouraged betas to contribute to society and eveeryone was better off for it. The alphas still acquired top-tier females, wealth, and power. Betas were able to acquire a comfortable living and pass their genes off through worthy partners.

It has come crashing down the past few decades and we are now reaping the results.
>Single Motherhood celebrated
>Feminism
>Cuckoldry
>Roasties
>Fat acccepttance
>Rampant Degeneracy

The beta contract has been violated on the part of women so men are starting to see no reason to hold up their end of the bargain.

It's not a problem, it's the way nature works.

If this is the truth then why are we shamed for it constantly by every part of society?

Last time I checked corporations and businesses were not natural. They are artificial constructs that cause damage and wreak havoc on the environment that we all need to live.

I'm a faggot ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

because they have nothing better to do and to bash on the loose groups of society that are considered undesireable seems to be a favourite past time in every social class

Modern western women are degenerate vapid trash with no femininity. They expect you to wine and dine them to get access to their stinking roastie which has been used and fucked by chads since she was 14. I see no logical reason to even treat them as human. They are garbage.