What does Sup Forums think of the Kurds? Are they the good guys in Syria?

What does Sup Forums think of the Kurds? Are they the good guys in Syria?

Other urls found in this thread:

thesaker.is/why-i-use-the-term-anglozionist-and-why-its-important/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look up kurdistan. That's what kurds want and it happens to have territories in quite a few nations.After ISIS is weakened enough the kurds will want kurdistan and the west will refuse turning the kurds against the west creating YET another group hating the west. Still good on em for killing the isis niggers

What's up flagbro? Don't fall into the trap of muh oppressed people angle with these guys. They're a bunch of opportunistic shitskin commie cunts and agents of the Saudi's and jews.

They are scum and should be crushed

they want to steal syria's land.

they're fucking commie scum. kill em all, fucking shitskin animals.

Iraqi Christian here (Assyrian). Can confirm Kurds are just a threat to us as ISIS is due to their Kurdification policies. If you hate Kikes your gonna hate the Kurds, practically copying everything they did in 1948, in Iraq. Scumbags, with no friends and are about to get gangbanged by Iraq, Iran, and maybe Turkey with Zero US support. Would be great to see Iraqi troops annex that cancer Zionist KRG garbage region too.

they kill isis and stay in their land. i have nothing against them

They are the better guys in Iraq. Just go to a Arab village and then a Kurdish village and tell me which one has more of a concept of civilization.

Good guys don't exist, especially in the Middle East. but they are more reliable than the arabs

friends of the kike state, into the trash they go. Also, squads with women fighters in them have much higher casualties

If my understanding of history is correct they got screwed over by the British after ww1 when their land was split between Turkey and several new Arab nations, and ever since they've wanted a country of their own. Please tell me if I am wrong here, because I find it quite hard not to sympathise with them desu. And anyway, anyone who kills Isis and turkroaches is good in my book.

the ypg are communists and antifa members from all over regularly go fight with them. do not be fooled the ypg are just as evil as daesh.

I don't give a damn if they are commies as long as they keep to themselves, they have a right to govern themselves whatever way they want to.

ISIS > Kurds

Fuck off jew

Nope. Puppets of the Anglo-Zionist Empire.

thesaker.is/why-i-use-the-term-anglozionist-and-why-its-important/

There is no such thing as good or bad guys in that region, everyone's culture in that place is equally as shit and horrible.

Don't know why you called me a Jew, you're the one arming them.

YPG aren't commies dipshit you're thinking of the PKK

Opertuinists who took advantage of the situation in Syria to land grab, not to mention they are in bed with israel and the saudis who are using them for their own politcal gain and will be thrown aside the moment they get what they want.

In addition they are literal herictics who turned their back on the teachings of islam and their fellow islamic brothers by choosing to worship another deity, but dont get me wrong I could rant about islam all day but for them to turn their back on their own race and abandon their cultures teachings that is hersery of the highest order.

Islam was forced upon the Kurds, read a history book and then fuck off back to your own country Ahmed.

Chritstaniy was forced upon europeans who used to be pagan, we adopted the faith however and stuck with it and never looked back.
The same can be said about many people in the middle east who never used to be pagan before they converted to islam.
Why did kurds have to be the odd one out and not embrace change like virtully every other peoples in the region eh potato coon mick?

If you're not with Ba'athist Syria you're on the wrong side bud

Scumbags. Worse than wahabiis.

>critisising people for resisting Islam
It's no wonder your country's the way it is.

They're white and based. Only degenerate Sunnis and Shia dogs have a problem with them. The white Christians have always been supports of the Kurds and free Kurdistan.

Ba'athism: Arab nationalism.
Kurds are not Arab, they have no reason to be part of an Arab state.

Iraqi Kurds love the USA. They are also bad asses...I worked with them north of Kirkuk mopping up FREs back in 2004.

In general I like the Kurds, Kurdish culture, and Kurdish music but Kurdistan would literally become another Israel if it was ever independent so fuck that.

> Islam was forced upon the Kurds, read a history book and then fuck off back to your own country Ahmed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spread_of_Islam

>"The question of why people convert to Islam has always generated intense feeling. Earlier generations of European scholars believed that conversions to Islam were made at the point of the sword, and that conquered peoples were given the choice of conversion or death. It is now apparent that conversion by force, while not unknown in Muslim countries, was, in fact, rare. Muslim conquerors ordinarily wished to dominate rather than convert, and most conversions to Islam were voluntary. (...) In most cases worldly and spiritual motives for conversion blended together. Moreover, conversion to Islam did not necessarily imply a complete turning from an old to a totally new life. While it entailed the acceptance of new religious beliefs and membership in a new religious community, most converts retained a deep attachment to the cultures and communities from which they came."[14]

>kurdiification
How does it go?

Do you parents have stories about fighting off Kurdish raids until Saddam gassed them all too?

That's what my uncles always talk about.

puppet commies that cry. I't seems there are pretty decent ppl but here they rape and harass.
But they do pretty good pizzas and kebabs.

if he was trying to complement you?

I just feel like they deserve their own state after all this time

Turkey hates them so enemy of enemy gives +20 friendly status

kurds are utter shit and ungrateful shit. They want to steal Arab land for example Iraq respect and let the kurd in the north of the country (which is kinda self governed) and the fucking president of Iraq is a kurd. Like you probably know Arabs aren't really friends with the kurds but still the president who is from an ethnic minority is ruling Iraq and Iraqis aren't screeching about it. FUCK KURDS THEY SIMPLY WAN'T ARAB LAND AND ARE DISGUSTING PEOPLE

you know realize that the isis was created to make way for kurds

useful idiots of jews. when global jewry will be crushed, kurds will get raped by shiite arabs, sunni arabs, persians and turks who already raping them.

this. Israel want kurds to have Arab land since it further disestablish the ME especially Iran.
>be a kike
>scared of Iran
>create ISIS to disestablish Iran
>Kurds become Hero since they're fighting ISIS
>Openly say Kurdistan should become a country
> Kurds and Arabs beat ISIS
>Kurds claim they help and demand land
>Chimpout in ME
Fuck Jews

>women fighters
>fighters
Oh Sweetie

How would an independent Kurdistan affect Iran? I wasn't aware there were any Kurds there.

oh sweaty believe the kike know everything. It actually took me quite some time to come to this conclusion since I forgot that Kurds are a thing

about 10% of iran population is kurds. also there are many other ethnic groups in iran so kurdish independency might lead these groups to demand their own freedom. azeris 20%, sunnis 10%. shiite persians are 60%.

this is one of the few correct maps circulating around. all other maps exaggerate kurdish territories.