Here's why Sweden is being turned into a shithole

"Sweden was the first country to adopt an official policy of multiculturalism in Europe. In May 1975, a unanimous Swedish parliament passed an act on a new multiculturalist immigrant and minority policy put forward by the social democratic government, that explicitly rejected the ideal ethnic homogeneity and the policy of assimilation. The three main principles of the new policy were equality, partnership and freedom of choice. The explicit policy aim of the freedom of choice principle was to create the opportunity for minority groups in Sweden to retain their own languages and cultures. From the mid-1970s, the goal of enabling the preservation of minorities and creating a positive attitude towards the new officially endorsed multicultural society among the majority population became incorporated into the Swedish constitution as well as cultural, educational and media policies. Despite the anti-multiculturalist protestations of the Sweden Democrats, multiculturalism remains official policy in Sweden."

How did this shit happen?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.balder.org/?p=1678
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

jews

fpbp

Yep, the Swedish Jewish multicorporation family Wallenberg sent one of theirs (Raoul Wallenberg) out at the end of WW2 and after to "save" a fuck ton of jews from other places in Europe. They also proceeded to jew the swedish markets while Bonnier (Another Swedish Jewish Family) controlled a big chunk of Swedish news-sources. Everything over the last 100 years has been a plot to americanize and take control over Sweden because we had been a dangerous rolemodel to strive for in the eyes of Jews.

That's so bad, how can you revert that?

>nordfront.se
sadly

Either by first electing anti-immigration parties like SD followed by getting more radical anti-jew and anti-immigrant parties up in percentages for the coming elections after. Or like said, expanding Nordic Resistance

Strong ID to quoted post count ratio LOL

>first electing anti-immigration parties like SD followed by getting more radical anti-jew and anti-immigrant parties up in percentages for the coming elections after.

This is the best strat. We can't wait for too long.

You know it will never happen. Next year's election will be the last chance for a nationalist party. You have to remember the youth growing up today are extremely brainwashed and don't know anything else than multiculturalism.

Sweden is gone forever.

Well im not gonna be defeatist so i'll still hope for it and do my part

It may sound ridiculous but young teens tend to watch youtubers like Keemstar, Pewdiepie and a bunch of cringe compilations that kind of teach that being an SJW is uncool.
Kids nowdays don't watch Public service channels, they watch Youtube.
This is why Youtube has started to demonetize these types of videos and channels and tried to push them off their platform.
Young people also like to go against the grains of their parents.

blog.balder.org/?p=1678

Lol Cultural Marxists've made 123 men on 100 women gender distribution among the 14yr to 18yr generations, below 14yr are also fucked. You guys should prepare the great rape war soon.

Let's hope you're right.

Hi i am black skin and I want to come to sweden to get welfare. Also I want to fuck swedish blonde girls. I hope sweden are tolerant and open to third world shitskins like but well most of them are cucks and weaklings, effeminate nu males. Sweden are so weak they cant prevent a muslim man like me to take a foothold there.

same

Sweden should accept more refugee quota. It should partner with EU to import more africans and muslims. SWEDISH EU MEMBERSHIP WHEN?

Swede racist whites don't want us third world because they think we are dirty. Well I beg to differ we will make sweden culture much vibrant than ever before. Sweden has no culture, it has weak culture and therefore foreign culture needs to be introduced to eliminate this racist white identitity.

Who called for these shills?

Sweden should open border to us and build more mosques, I am a peaceful moderate muslims and Islam is a great religion. Also we grow beards it is awesome. If swedish man want to be macho they should adopt Islam as their main religion.

Please kill yourself cis white scum you cannot save your country remove that yellow cross and accept new yellow crescent and star infidel

Why are you so intolerant? You should be in jail for hate speech and racism you cis white infidel swedish scum. Give your women and teenage girls to us we will enrich them with our fine muslim genes.

same shit that happened here and now we are infested with chinks and poos who not only refuse to assimilate but are encouraged not to. The practice nepotism while whites are penalized for doing the same.... we enacted policies that act against our own interests and the multicultural brainwashing has young people convinced that it is a good thing.

Canada btw

West are hopeless you should have genocided africans and settled there en massed replacing their population but you are too fucking merciful learn from the chinks they dont care about natives fuck em

The entire fucking planet is a shithole. Just let it happen bro...