Sup Forums's opinions on nuking Mecca

Give me one good reason on why we shouldn't nuke Mecca, Sup Forums. You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mina,_Saudi_Arabia
youtube.com/watch?v=oA4PnGGLkfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>israel

l'chaim

It's sad that people actually shame all muslims for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all muslims to die, even the innocent muslims in Albania and Dearborn, Michigan.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him? That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment. That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

>Israel
Hi, Moshe.

>Nuking Mecca

yes lets kill, kill the sweedcucks and fukcing germans too, and those fucking bongs

The only countries there that are actually anti-islamic are india russia and poland and all of them are third world shitholes.

this is top tier bait

Nuking mecca would just be like shaking the hornets nest

(You) already posted this,now fuck off.

>That pic
>Implying jews are templars
Nice try Goldstein.

>Kissing the ass of the establishment
I think you are confusing Sup Forums with yourself, kike.

pic related
Kill yourself faggot.

Good thing we have a fuckton of Mortein.

>It's sad that people actually shame all muslims for the actions of a few.
Its a shame that people blame whites for the actions that were 100% legal 200 years ago....

Moderate muslims are the same as extremists. All are bad. Nuke the cube, and get rid of this satanic oppressive "religion".

Shit copypasta from a shit person. I liked it before you switched black with Muslim. And switching ferguson with Dearborn. You are pathetic, in every way.

>Israel
t.jew

Because the bible didn't teach us to kill non christians dumbfuck. It's better for you to convert to islam if you like unnecessary bloodshed so much

>israel

Because nuking the vatican would be much more useful

We shouldnt nuke mecca because the you would spoil mina AKA the best place to store all dem refugees
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mina,_Saudi_Arabia

>Israel
lmao too good for a bullet

Let´s just nuke all the holy cities and be done with it, religion doesn´t matter for the future

We are greatest ally Hombre

No reasons. Nuke the donkey fuckers in the name of kek.

>innocent
>muslim

I'm all for Islam, but they don't lie when they say they kill all nonbelievers, hate dogs, hate bacon, make me get on my knees to pray, pray to some literal pedophile, and have a bunch of shitty rules to follow. I'd probably convert to islam if I were allowed to eat bacon or leave whenever I wanted to, but I can't so fuck them and I hope they all die.

Also Albanians aren't real muslims, they don't follow all of the Quran.

then you just gas the hornets

Cause muslims are based and should be allowed to decide their own destinty provided they stick to their own borders And let other nations live in peace and vice versa.
Not to mention arent aggitated by western imperialism for oil and domminace in their lands.
If anything we should nuke Wall street and the city of London the epicenter of materialism and greed in the world that is responsible for 99.9% of the worlds suffering and the main reason we will never see world peace.

Whats the piont of asking /pol this, like going to reddit asking if they would watch you fuck their gf

DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT DEUS VAULT

>youtube.com/watch?v=oA4PnGGLkfU

It'd be absolutely satisfying to have all kikes gathered in isreal and get nuked in one drop.

I would like that too, but muzzies come first. Sorry kiddo,

How does it feel knowing your days are number pig?

>nuking Mecca
>not uniting with based Muslims against the international jew
such a good goy

Nice try Achmed. In case you're being serious, the enemy of my enemy is not my friend. That's an understatement when talking about goat fuckers