Do you have an under sink RO system for your drinking water, Sup Forums?

Do you have an under sink RO system for your drinking water, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

pure-earth.com/pro.html
amazon.com/dp/B00IB14XDU/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Q7n5vbZYAJHXQ
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2017
>Still drinking the H20 Jew

Fuck out of here Alex Jones.

>fpsp

You don't want to drink birth control, do you?

I only have the in line fridge one so far, gotta get sink and shower too. (skin absorption makes up for 40% of you hydration)

Literally filters cum out of the water.

I want one but I'm prioritizing getting out of debt, then buying guns and gold. Right now I'm using a PUR filter to catch at least the very bad stuff.

Carbon filters don't filter birth control

>Get an atmospheric water generator.

It makes water from the humidity in the air, highest quality. These things need to be more popular.

yea very similar to that one

i drink rain water only, i grow my own vegetables using rainwater, i raise my own animals and eat them

i dont need it, also i built my own house

It only produces like... a little bit of water per day

Why the fuck does everything need to be "Artisan" these days?

Do you milk yourself and drink it too?

no, i milk my cow

i unironically stole a baby cow from a farm and now its old enough for milk

what else would i use to mix my tangy tangerine™ and wash down my ageless male vitamin supplement™s?
what would i use to swallow my texas super foods™ and mix in with my pet's dino-vite™???

Im on a private well master race.

Do you fuck your goat and make retarded goat babies?

It would be a shame if someone were to come during the night and shit in your well :(

Yes
RO/DI
I even add 2ppm bleach then bottle it and keep about 30 gallons on hand in rotation since I'm in a hurricane zone.
People say that zero ppm water is not good for you.
Those people are the ones selling "remineralization" filters.

how did you know

Alex Jones doesn't sell RO's.

Just get a cheap eBay one for $80 for now. It'll do for now. You can upgrade the membrane and filters later.

We live in first world countries where the wells aren't open at the top. Lol just lol.

Can I see a pic of cow-napped cow plz?

>t. Tatooene resident

this is not how cows work, retard

it doesn't give milk unless it has little cowlets

No because i live in a civilized country where tap water is as good or better than bottled water. And we can wash our cars and water our gardens with it.

If you ever have a dying plant spritz it with RO water and water it with some. Stuff is dynamite

Check you waster desu.
I lived in a small town where roughly half the folks were on their own Wells. It was in gold and silver mining country, and more than one well had to be abandoned because they had dangerous levels of cyanide from old mining operations. Others had high levels of arsenic.
Pull a sample, send it off to be checked just to be safe. It's cheap and worth it.

Maybe if you over fertilized

Anyone have a good suggestion for a countertop RO system that screws onto the faucet? I live in an apartment so can't use an undercounter system. I've looked at a few on amazon but suggestions would be nice.

dat be wun o dem invenshuns da nigga nex do made? I jus gotz payd yo.

pure-earth.com/pro.html

How does it filter hormones?
Not even state owned water purification systems can filter it out.
Why should alex jones' shekel machine do the Trick?

lmao

>and water our gardens with it.
Chlorine slowly poisons the soil and kills your plants. I used to have roses and the earth ended up so calcified everything died and the grass was weak as shirt.

I use a zero water filter to make the ppm of my tap water zero. Pic related is before the filter.

I know, plus they are increasing the amount of fluoride shit they put in tap water, plus women pills thing amount is rising through the roof. A friend of mine who works in a small town for the municipality and water purification told me to not drink tap water in big cities but i am too poor to afford bottled water everyday... at least i have nice boobs now.

>filtering out the flourine and other minerals in your water
it's like you want deficencies and tooth cavaties

>they are increasing the amount of fluoride shit they put in tap water,
I didn't know France had the fluoride problem. I'd be scared shitless if it was a thing in my country (Spain).
>plus women pills thing amount is rising through the roof.
>A friend of mine who works in a small town for the municipality and water purification told me to not drink tap water in big cities
Gee, I wonder why city people are such thin skinned faggots that vote left and are always passive agressive about everything.

The picture I posted in OP reintroduces minerals

I actually do they are an amazing investment and filter changes are usually no sooner than 6 months

My girl is pregnant so we just bought one of these. She thinks I'm crazy when I tell she's only drinking RO filtered water but she listens to me because I'm not a faggot

I'm in Paris, shall I start drinking water from bottles instead of (((tap water))) ?

>doesn't know fluoride is a gas at room temperature
Quit your bitching and just let your water sit for a few minutes.
Dumbass

anyone own this?
how is it, am thinking of buying
amazon.com/dp/B00IB14XDU/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_Q7n5vbZYAJHXQ