Kraut/pol/ & AfD general - Schurkelstan edition

Upcoming elections:
24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk

>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
Email Leak
>archive.is/mklb8

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
archive.is/tVOGu
pi-news.net/wahlaufruf-durch-systemmedien-kuenstlich-skandalisiert/
faz.net/aktuell/politik/bundestagswahl/in-kauders-wahlkreis-ueberfremdungsangst-schueren-fuer-die-afd-15200735.html
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA
youtube.com/watch?v=I0P_hi0gA7w
youtube.com/watch?v=t8ZTWINLFfk
twitter.com/welt/status/909092024468557824
youtube.com/watch?v=2WoXwBVQBMU
youtube.com/watch?v=LwXa4ifHjJM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedem_das_Seine
bild.de/politik/inland/martin-schulz/schulz-nennt-afd-rechtsextremistisch-53235758.bild.html
archive.is/CbP6z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90

first for Super Eurobeat

archive.is/tVOGu

>Eine Münchnerin (16) hielt sich am Freitag (15. September) mit mit mehreren Menschen vor einer Flüchtlingsunterkunft in Höhenkirchen-Siegertsbrunn auf. Anschließend ging sie mit drei Männern Richtung S-Bahnhofes.
>Dabei kam es in der Haringstraße zu einem sexuellen Übergriff. Nach derzeitigem Ermittlungsstand der Polizei vergewaltigten zwei Männer den Teenie.
>Bei den beiden Männern handelt es sich um zwei Afghanen (27, 17). Bevor der dritte Afghane (18) die junge Frau vergewaltigen konnte, kam zum Glück ein Augenzeuge vorbei – das Trio flüchtete.
>Im Rahmen einer sofort eingeleiteten Fahndung mit einer Vielzahl an Einsatzkräften (u.a. Polizeihubschraubers), wurden die drei Männer geschnappt.
>Das Opfer erlitt durch den Übergriff Verletzungen, die im Krankenhaus ambulant behandelt wurden. Sie wurde von ihrer Mutter abgeholt.

Doesn't sound as if it went like in her fantasy.

Reminder we are aiming for 20%.

I blame her parents. Why the fuck would she ever go there alone

pi-news.net/wahlaufruf-durch-systemmedien-kuenstlich-skandalisiert/

faz.net/aktuell/politik/bundestagswahl/in-kauders-wahlkreis-ueberfremdungsangst-schueren-fuer-die-afd-15200735.html

>A f D W A V E
youtube.com/watch?v=f1fQtwWnvBA

>Rayk "37.5% vol" Anders
youtube.com/watch?v=I0P_hi0gA7w
>Extra3 defiling our Aryan Dyke Empress
youtube.com/watch?v=t8ZTWINLFfk

What did she think she would happen? If she wanted to get banged she got what she deserved.

voted today. felt good.

Let's make AfD win!

FUCK MERKEL AND FUCK GERMAN PEOPLE

I've long arrived at the point where I'm only quoting the olde German saying: "Wer nicht hören will, muß fühlen"

Daily reminder that Briefwahl is foolish

They probably didn't even know she was there. Or they were Gutmenschen-cucks and encouraged it, in the hopes she got raped and murdered, so they could do the ultimate virtue signalling of collecting donations for rapefugees at her funeral, like those Maria Ladenburger "parents".

I rather blame the media and education and politics sector, whose leftists kept telling her that she's a strong independent womyn and no men has the right to touch her against her will.
Guess she got a tough lesson of how existant those "rights" are in a physical reality.

easy with the ale, matey!

>"Wer nicht hören will, muß fühlen"

You know "Jedem das Seine"?

That's not how you do it.

Think I messed up, ttbh.

Is there anybody in AfD who actually has charisma and can speak properly?

The only one I know of so far who has proper rhetoric is Gauland but that really tells you more about the rest of the AfD leadership than Gauland's qualities as an orator

Source/ proof ?

Meuthen, Höcke, Petry, Nicolaus Fest, Guido Reil

>Is there anybody in AfD who actually has charisma and can speak properly?

Meuthen, you underaged faggot.
Just stay on youtube and watch more videos, you seem very uninformed.

Are you all ready?

>suum cuique

Fixed.

twitter.com/welt/status/909092024468557824

those comments. People are getting more and more angry. The tide is finally turning

suggestion:
replace top with
> Sieht aus, als haetten sie zu viele unsaubere Gedenken gehabt. Und jetzt noch auf facebook unterwegs?
replace bottom with:
>Kritik ist Hass
>Wahrheit is Aggression
>Denken ist gefahr
>Autoritaet ist Sicherheit
thing is ago then
any artfags taking?

Hätte ich in meiner Deutsch mündlichen sagen müssen

:^)

Haider topcomment. lel

>suggests to replace OP w/ German language on an English speaking imageboard

...dude!

kek

bonjour

Dear mates, we all know that the AfD was betrayed in the Regional Election of 2016, but we need to redpill Nordrhein-Westfalen, we all know that AfD surely had enough uncounted votes for a new seat aka. the destruction of the CDU/FDP coalition.
Spread Propaganda and make Patriotic News where,who and whenever you can, this Bundesland must not be home of cucks.

Go to Münster, Bergisches Land, Aachen, Ruhrgebiet,Cologne,Detmold,Arnsberg, every Region you can, it is the most populated Bundesland, it had voted for AfD to 7%, redpill Old People, Young People, Spätaussiedler, Teachers, Workers, Christians and if you can even trick unemployed and niggers to vote for us, but we need to win this shit.

Get the Yellow-Black Monster, there is only one true right-wing party

There is a Spirit we can awake, wake it up.

Es braucht nur an Heil, Kameraden.

Dunno about Meuthen but Höcke and Petry are cringy as fuck

This makes me smiling

all friends and my 2 brothers will vote AfD in NRW feelsgoodman

good luck!
Only Steiger Guido can do it. Nobody though can "convince" the roaches. NRW is fucked imo.
The only way it will turn is, when all the other states are starting to get based.

ey Juso ... remember this

what are you talking about, faggot?
i am talking about adapting pic.related
for the germsphere

Guido Reil alone will save nrw. This man is sent from god

VOLKSZORN

>anzeige geht raus
top kek

Why the fuck do you "suggest" things
Pic related, faggot!

Auf passen, mein freund. Du willst doch nicht schon wieder die mods mit deutsch triggern. Dann wird hälfte von faden geschoad

Let's face facts...when it comes to females we have a thing or two to learn from the Muslims.

its a phrase from buchenwald, similar too "Arbeit macht Frei"

even tho its the Holohoax, the Phrases are Noice

How do you people deal with leftists at work? I'm getting triggered big time.
I'm successfully converting centrists but the stubborn leftists are like women. They either just stop the conversation or turn off followed by nasty remarks to others next day. I don't care about them, but I manage to overhear their conversations and they are full of shit most of the time.

nice kekjob indeed, isn't it

rayk anders ist so geil dumm hahahahahahaha

Why doesn't AfD make a coalition with the Erdogan party?

>Bevor der dritte Afghane (18) die junge Frau vergewaltigen konnte, kam zum Glück ein Augenzeuge vorbei

>QUOTING

it makes a difference

< inb4 deleted post

because i am rubbish at artfagging and i have no idea how to spread stuff in the twatsphere

I think this poster loses a lot of its effect in German, but I'll do it anyway.

I'd advise replacing the obvious reference to alcohol laws in the US with a German equivalent.

Should we wait for the election in four years to seize full control or should we use force? Because it's looking more and more like it'd be too late and we need to utilize continuation of politics by different means.

I said Meuthen, you entitled little fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=2WoXwBVQBMU

tfw M*nderjähriger (bidde nicht melden) und /ourguys/ noch nicht wählen kann.

you shouldn't worry too much about it though, we'll win it eventually. Even if it takes decades, the right will rise again in all of Europe.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Rheinland-Pfalz hat 12% AfD geschafft, ich will für NRW 20% AfD.
I live in NRW and I will try to make my home an AfD base, I am going to make a Propaganda attack.
NRW can and will be saved, when I set some Afd-Placats before the retirement home CDU will lose.

Generally, convince Young People through making a hard-debate and dropping redpills, talk to the elders and amke CDU bad for them, tell Workers they are going to have benefits in all aspects, tell migrants we are as authoritarian as their Bunga-Bunga Dictatorship home, tell the Bureaucrats to go an d fuck themselves.

The Victory must and will be ultimately achieved.

Concerned chairman about the past decisions of the government.
Normie compatible critique.
youtube.com/watch?v=LwXa4ifHjJM

>its a phrase from buchenwald, similar too "Arbeit macht Frei"

Bullshit, try read a history book

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jedem_das_Seine

WHAT

Wait, Hitler had to do that, if we Putsch next year it will be just like with NSDAP,but we Need Petry to lead AfD to be honest, Petry for the outer affairs, to gain supporters and Herr Gauland and Miss Weidel for keeping the ranks clean and redpilling new recruits from Cucked parties further.

The perfect idea.

t. Schulz voter

>tfw jews here called the AfD a "nazi revival" movement while using canned screams
gl deustchs

Reminder to all goys Antisemitism here is strictly forbidden.

>(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Jesus, this side is like fucking facebook in 2017.

sad

Warum nur?
Du hättest auch einfach sagen können das du nicht wählen kannst!
Fucking Rookies, we do not require cannon fodder.
But good opinion on that subject.
Well, he's gone.

I'd say we're a little further than 1928 at this point. We need another financial crisis, which will be the inevitable collapse of the welfare state once they stop being able to subsidize ficki ficki.

Wait what the fuck

This was unexpected

Daily reminder Afd will lose Germans have lost their nationalistic will

Any Germans please vote Schulz so that shitskins like me can be the new German citizen.

You Germans desperately need immigration so that you could have cheap labour and good economy. Your open border policy is good for the German nation. Vote Schulz or if you cant vote Mama Merkel.

Also Afd is literraly hitler and you should not vote for another Nazi party. Vote Afd and you are a nazi. You don't want to be jailed if you vote Afd.

Well, big families need a big house, no?

>Schulz nennt AfD rechtsextremistisch

>Schulz calls AfD right-wing extremist

bild.de/politik/inland/martin-schulz/schulz-nennt-afd-rechtsextremistisch-53235758.bild.html

archive.is/CbP6z

You can try to meme as much as you can in NRW, I commend you for your bravery.
But be under no illusion that the NRW, and generally the Western Boomers, are cvcked beyond repair. They are entering retirement age and all these fuckers want is to visit their senior-age swinger club, go for vacation on some godforsaken beach resort and otherwise dull around in their Schrebergarten to watch Formula One, Football and wank their pricks.
The few who are woke already vote AfD or even more radical (Die Rechte, NPD).
They're goners ... it's terrible.

DO NOT VOTE AFD PLEASE VOTE SCHULZ HE IS THE SAVIOUR OF GERMAN NATION IF YOU WANT TO EXIST FOR ANOTHER 1000 YEARS REICH STATE VOTE SCHULZ DO NOT DESTROY THE EU YOU KRAUT BASTARDS!

WHY THE FUCK DID HE GET BANNED?

Judensau

Look, he said sex

You done went and pissed off the kike mod. Good job.

>Posting from a Islamic shithole
>Supporting Schulz
Yeah that checks out

...and down another notch for the Bademeister of Würselen

>recht sextremistisch

sounds kinda hot desu senpai

>play the classics again Schulz
>I'm sure this will stop the ship from sinking

Anything i could write to you would lead into a ban so .....