/wu/ - Congresswoman Brianna Wu General

This thread is for the discussion of Brianna Wu's 2018 congressional campaign.

>SHE FOUGHT THE ALT-RIGHT AND WON
Now let her fight for you.

Are you ready for a Bolder Democratic Party?

>IF YOU DO NOT SEE A GENERAL IN THE CATALOG COPY FROM THE PASTEBIN & START ONE!
PASTEBIN - pastebin.com/kdq7C16w

RESOURCES:

>Official Twitter
twitter.com/Spacekatgal

>Official Campaign Site
briannawu2018.com/

>Platform
briannawu2018.com/platform

>First campaign ad
youtube.com/watch?v=wRnuJ-JLAV0

>Based Wu in the New York Times (March 2017 Interview)
archive.is/aEngT

>Based Wu interview with STN (September 2017 Interview)
archive.is/zqlFB

>Based Wu speaks out about her experience as a tech entrepreneur
archive.is/H6IXn

Other urls found in this thread:

briannawu2018.com/platform
youtube.com/watch?v=-HOy_38wF-I
youtube.com/watch?v=zt-UwwkJ0Lk
giantspacekat.com/revolution60/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fyaud1_lvik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

huh

that's a lot of effort for an ironic post

Congress"woman" also SAGE

Reminder she neglected her poor dog until it died. So how could she be trusted with any government power.

Neither based Irish dads, nor black people, will vote for this synthetic roastie. Look at that face, she looks sixty at, what, 33?

I'm just shocked it's still trying this, it tends to come up with an idea, push it then get bored and move on.

Some OC. I'm not sure about the font style/color, any suggestions for improvement?

Content today is really boring

What a vile creature. I hope he gets elected. America deserves... worse, actually. But he'll do.

How can we make it more exciting? My goal is to put as much energy into these /wu/ threads to reflect the energy she is going to bring into Washington. Any suggestions?

He really needs to shut the fuck up.

WUUUUUU

Christ can this she man be banned and any posts made about him. He is trying to rile shit up to crow online muh oppression transphobies

I hope she wins. It will be the end of the Democratic party since everyone but the most deluded SJWs think trannies are abominations. Even gay people generally think they're nuts.

bump for visibility

Did Pentagon ever think of this?

You mean Ol' Dogkiller Wu?

Yeah, that's someone you'd want to put yourself in the caring hands of.

What is this some sly attempt at a honey pot?

It's not sly, nigger. Or funny.

>Any suggestions?
Trannies have a much higher occurrence of suicide. Kill yourself in support.

We need to meme Briana Wu to be the face of the Democratic party

sounds like someone read "The moon is a harsh mistress."

based as fuck
watch out north korea
Wu 2018

1) it would be very hard to make this efficient
2) rocks would get burnt up

Does he really think that he can ride harassment to Congress in the same way that he rode harassment to Patreon?

What a putz. People aren't going to vote for some ogre. Even libshits.

>she

Agreed. At the very least, to be -a- face of the party. What is the party since Bernie left? A bunch of boring, tired, corrupt, ineffectual corporatists. Do you think Nancy Pelosi has what it takes to stand up to Trump? What about Wu's opponent, Stephen Lynch?

No.

The Democratic party needs a massive overhaul in message and tone if it wants to compete as a party in the 21st century. Voting for progressives like /wu/ is the first step towards a Bolder Democratic Party.

NEW DOG
>NEW DOG
NEW DOG
>NEW DOG

what implications will this have for the campaign Sup Forumsros?

>What a putz. People aren't going to vote for some ogre. Even libshits.
When people see this hambeast of a fake woman, they will vote against it due to the correctly perceived mental illness.

>that picture

this guy can literally not be captured by recording devices without looking repulsive
seriously, did he have a stroke?

well said user

Based Wu isn't "riding harassment to Congress." She's crafting a platform to modernize her district and remove archaic corporatist fucks like Stephen Lynch out of the party so that it can stop losing to idiots like Trump.

Also, I like the implication that Wu still needs to find the denizens of GamerGate. As if she hadn't won that battle years ago. Just another reason why she's so qualified: She has had first hand experience confronting (and defeating) the Alt Right.

Brianna "Gamergate was the Jew" Wu has my vote.

We should support her for teh lulz. Imagine what a train wreck it would be if she actually wins, almost guaranteed win for the repubs. Shit, even if by some miracle she ends up in office, her glaring incompetence would ensure dems lose the next time.

That picture is fucking haunting

intimated by her raw femininity, user?

The dumb cockless knob mentions "Gamergate" in his first fucking ad.

What else does he have to go on? Vague platitudes?

Modernise his district? What the fuck does that vague shit even mean?

He can't even modernise his face.

Every Democrat turns into a corporate democrat when they enter Congress. Because half the job is fundraising fucktard. Anyone who has actually worked on campaigns knows this.

>won the battle

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What else does that nigger have but for a trust fund? And you can quote me in the ad.

And, just for the luls, how exactly did she defeat the alt-right?

Like give us some examples to laugh at.

>Brianna Wu designed a shitty video game once a couple years ago so "she" knows all about the "tech" and "biotech" industries.

Anybody dumb enough to vote Wu needs to be forcibly sterilized.

I would vote for that.

>*sigh*
I know you're trolling, but honestly I think >90% of Wu's criticism comes from intimidation from insecure men. They see a transperson, immediately classify her mentally as "not a person" and then get frustrated when they see her out there accomplishing things in the world that they haven't. I mean, if you look at it from their point of view, it is intimidating: 1. She's a woman. 2. She's not a person*. 3. She's highly talented and accomplished for someone her age. Any one of those would be enough to intimidate someone, and when you have all 3, well, let's just say that not every internet loser is going to be filled with admiration.

*I'm not saying Wu isn't a person, I'm just trying to get inside the minds of her detractors.

>Does he really think that he can ride harassment to Congress

Harassment and a huge amount of money from "her" ridiculously wealthy parents. That's really all it takes to run for Congress is a ton of money and free time. My friend wants to run in 2020 because his dad is an (((investment banker))) and will give him seed money.

I'm saying she's an ogre.

The irony is that most ogre's are fairly intelligent.

She isn't.

You are a faggot. Please take some buckshot aspirin you wannabe armchair psychologist.

>starts 3 companies
>develops video games
>has so far handled herself amazingly well with the press
>has raised thousands of dollars for a congressional run
>is married

Do these sound like things stupid people do? Do you want to make any legitimate criticisms of her policy proposals? Or are you going to keep making asinine comments like "hurr Wu is dumb and ugly.

I'll admit when a trans woman is so attractive that it makes my (tiny) dick hard, I do find that intimidating and itt makes me angry

Here's my list

>failed with 3 companies backed by parents money
>started an animation company. Where's the actual animation? I work in animation and no one gives a fuck.
>developed shitty video game
>is a media whore
>has raised money from idiots. Patreon proves that, and it's no accomplishment.
>I don't begrudge anyone happiness in marriage, but it's not exactly rocket science.

Post her policy proposals here, and I will rip them to shreds. I doubt they are far removes from the typical bullshit.

This guy is so ugly its hard to look. Is it true he gave himself the middle name Spacekat? So cringy

Talented at virtue signalling and getting carried by liberal guilt.

Who the hell is handling her?

make Wu a congressman

whether you believe it or not this is good for the right
this is exactly the kind of ammo we need to make the left eat itself

For right now you can view the outline of Wu's platform at briannawu2018.com/platform

Please note that the platform on the website is not meant to be a comprehensive nor final list of actions Wu will take once in office. She's been talking directly with the community for the past year to develop specific policy proposals, many of which she has discussed publicly on social media such as Twitter. The 2018 election season is still ramping up, and we are waiting for more policy details from Wu's campaign office.

rule 34

Wow. I'm impressed. I bunch of vague shit that he will have no power over. Virtue signalling at its best.

How surprising. Does this idiot even know how Congress works?

*sigh*

he has made bad video games and been a media hog. nothing good about that.

Isn't Wu literally a 1%er kid whose parents subsidize her?

Out of the many photos this vain freak had taken, it picked this one as best. I don't get it, every tranny face just screams mental illness. But people are coddling these freaks and encouraging kids to join them. Amazing.

or didn't read it carefully. they needed a colossal railgun to """drop""" them from orbit.

Definately Comic Sans for this joke of a person.

I hope this disgusting freak kills himself and fulfills the tranny prophecy.

Wait, are you people literally trying to help him or just ironically shitposting? Either way, stop making these people famous please, they are mentally unstable and should not be encouraged.

>mentally unstable
Have you seen her opponent?

He sounds like a reasonable guy compared to this patient on the loose.

Again, I need a definition of the word "Won."

What the hell did he win? And how could you measure such a thing?

Brianna Wu is a tranny

>she
Also, you misspelled congressman.

But more importantly, he's dumb. Probably one of the dumbest trannies to ever do bad makeup.

The numbers don't like.
End your suffering, user!

>Based Wu

I stand with her.. him... xir?

>Probably one of the dumbest trannies to ever do bad makeup.
Nazi with taste in makeup.
Sounds like he had a lot of money for nothing and didn't do shit with it but lop of his dick then buy a motorcycle to compensate for no dick.

>she

Fat Wu is funniest Wu

youtube.com/watch?v=-HOy_38wF-I

What did I just read?

that game
>I didn't know Crash Bandicoot had a ripoff game of it
>didn't know it was that popular

I would rather fuck Louis than Wu. At least he's funny.

i like him

Nigger if you think thousands of dollars is gonna get you anywhere near a seat in Congress, you better guess again.

>At least he's funny
WuWu (Im a train) made me laugh more than Louie Fatass ever has.
youtube.com/watch?v=zt-UwwkJ0Lk

So, this is where you put all this effort? This is a culmination of your time and effort?

Why would anyone ever vote for "her"?
He's just another upper middle class white kid with too many opinions on things he knows nothing about.

Post the college stories

>family is Clinton level corrupt.
>family has connections that getting into congress is actually possible
>decide to hack my dick off and act like a total sperg

hindsight is a bitch.

If he gets into office, his whiny incompetence will destroy him and expose him and the SJWs for the goblins they are. It might not be so bad to do a troll vote/campaign for his election.

"After I cam out to my parents they wouldn't let me move back in with them"
>I'm sure it's because ur a tranny and not because your a fucking lying leach

What a stunner.

>that male fat distribution

Because why not. No one elected by Massachusetts will ever be a friend to the right.

Getting blue states to elect their crazies would provide great optics for the right

HIS FUCKING GAME XXDDD
I cant stop laughing about this SHIT.

giantspacekat.com/revolution60/

youtube.com/watch?v=Fyaud1_lvik

Don't forget the part where the moon also has gravity

>comic sans
get on my level

this is utterly bizarre.
I don't have words for how shit this game looks and apparently plays.

>GAME

Revolution 69: Womenz B Stongk