Be a "netflix narco" get killed for real

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this why i love the glorification of the narco culture.

theres no difference between your country and Africa

Says South Africa 2.0

>Redrum Productions

>pot meet kettle, Great Britainstan

location scouting SUUUUUUUUUCKS
>t. LA

I disagree: for a short period of time south africa was livable when niggers knew their place, now it's the same murderous shithole as mexico with its shitty populace.

That pic is extremely true. Every beaner at my work place speaks about the cartels like they are the most elite fighting unit in the world, sharing pics of them using M82 Barrett sniper rifles from the back of a pickup truck.

ACTUALLY we have less shootings, our gangs are fucking abysmal+don't do shit and we somehow have LESS drugs

Sicario was a great flick. Really opens your eyes to cartel violence and American complicity

nice it's like niggers trying to imitate the mafia

Redrum backwards is murder LOL

hello newfriend

>have tranny muslim facebook troll account
>have pic related as background pic
>find out that months ago some beaner living in the US messaged me saying he was part of los zetas and he was going to rape and murder me for it
Toppest keks were had.
>mfw faceberg perma banned ME and not that fucking spic
Wish I screen capped it so I could still fuck with him, forgot his dumb beaner name. He had his faceberg filled with la raza and cartel worshiping bullshit.

Hombre djou do not understand, mama mia, I seen it mah own eyes ese, iz so troo man, diese cartel members got big big ballz, dey so tuff, loco hombre, they fight wid knives, guns, it takes a police hellicoptor to take em down ese

is that why literally 90% of the world is clawing at the door to get in?

LOL fuck mexico.

you need money for drugs
you need to be able to count money

>In order for our show to be authentic, we have to film in Mexico!

Jesus Christ why is this so accurate?! I just made a thread about how shit Mexico was and the Mexicans were all there spouting "The cartels man, it's the cartels! You Americans don't help enough!"

Tfw you're part of the 10%

>Redrum
You don't work for companies with murder or death in their names.

Well dine amigo. These fucking cucks should take your country seriously and not play with it like it's a joke.

Sounds like Carlos Munoz isn't laughing any more.

!Adios Pendejo idiota!

>Well dine amigo
Sorry I meant to say "Bien echo" slight spelling mistake there.

All those who deals with drugs, fictional or not, should be shot/executed right away.

Classic Mexico.

Beaners get rekt

The Wall is Coming

Mexico will pay for it

Ever hear of tollbooths?

>>In order for our show to be authentic, we have to film in Mexico!

this. how fucking retarded are they? No one can tell the Southern US area from mexico. Just film in the states and don't get murdered. retards.

MUY BIEN PAPI

What state did he get killed on?

no its not lmfao drumpf sold you rethuglicans out like he planned

Narcos is a show about the "White Man's Drug War.'

Season 1 and 2: 100% corn fed "gringo" white boi chasing Pablo Escobar and getting undermined by 100% white man CIA.

Season 3: Latino Texan DEA boi cucks the CIA by going after Cali Cartel and using dirty CIA tactics like giving death squads weapon gibs.

>100% white man CIA.
(((Stechner))) literally says mazel tov in one of the episodes

Narcos where all the bad dudes are white... including the Narco kingpins.

Season 3: The Cali Cartel boss that looks like a Mexican Jew gets captured.

Leadership falls to his white boi brother who fucks up.

Then the whitest cartel kingpin is gay.

Then the normal looking latino kingpin is crazy but less crazy than they gay guy.

But the 100% white boi "gringo" Ambassador is 100% CIA.

CIA sort of claims his orders come all the way from the top...Deep State White Bois from the 1990s.

>Implying the US are different.

>big big ballz
Umberto, is that you?

the show is semi-redpilled.

Watch seasons 1-3. The authentic locations really add to it. They use some locals as extras.

Africa is safer than Latin-America actually. Latin-America is the worst region in the world.

>bad dudes are white... including the Narco kingpins
>Leadership falls to his white boi brother

WTF? How do blind people like you watch Netflix? Or are you just a retarded leftist?

the actor who plays him looks like Dennis Quaid, that's all.

>They use some locals as extras.
There are no "locals" in the U.S.