Big Order

Are you ready for more Rin?

Other urls found in this thread:

open.nyaatorrents.info:6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Iyo wins

720p out.

There is barely any Rin on this episode.

lies

I'm ready for this poopfeast to be over.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:H5JS4LUQ3VR4SERN7X22YBVGGU3Z44MA&tr=open.nyaatorrents.info:6544/announce&tr=udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80/announce&tr=udp://tracker.coppersurfer.tk:6969/announce

Uh what.

It's out you fucking cancerous newfag, see HS page.

Why is Usagi the best?

so easy to bait

Everything.

Just watched ep 1... is she bat shit crazy like Yuno or just crazy?

She's a dumbass.

>hurr durr i are pretending.
>i baittted u brus!!1!

Sure newfag, kill yourself.

>...

Kill yourself cancer.

was not expecting that

She gets geass'd in Ep2.
Thus, she's not relevant.

I want to touch those ribbons.

>are you not entertained?
10/10 waifu material

suck,

moving on,
is that a trap?

No now fuck off.

keep being mad :^)

What the actual fuck is wrong with the pacing of this?

It is skipping the little material there is. For example, the whole yukuza thing was skipped last episode and we were just shown them being taken over for like 10 seconds.

Really, out of all the things, pacing is the one you're questioning?

It's got a lot of problems but the pacing is the most obvious one when it handwaves just about every single scene away like it never happened as it trips over it's own asshole into the next scene.

disgraceful

What the actual fuck am I watching.

high stakes monkey in the middle

high. stakes. monkey in the middle.

Now I remember why I stopped reading this piece of shit manga. The anime makes it even worse.

>people complaining about the clusterfuck that this anime is

Really famigglia?

Post the manga page of this scene

I don't watch this show but I clicked this thread because I thought this was the mememe girl

RIP

If you like Mememe you will probably like this.

Iyo is the cutest, is she winning in the manga?

bitch

Why? Why are you suddenly weak to water?

Deconstruction of the superpower genre

We mech now

perfect

Are you really questioning at this point? I mean really, that entire ball bouncing thing, he could've just dominated one of them and ordered them to drop it.

the jazz is getting out of control

>fish gun
Holy shit my sides. This entire show.

>there are people who don't understand the greatness of this wreck
Pathetic fools.

I want to hold her down and let dozens of men touch her ribbon.

I wish I can Order myself to stop watching this shit

Who is Daisy? Maybe Eiji was dominated by his father from the beginning? When his power was limited

Daisy is cute user thats all that matters

this made me smile.
Is the anime any good?

It depends, are you retarded?

no, just idiotic at times

Daisy is the designated best girl.

You filthy rapist. She is meant for gentle ribbon caressing.

>winning
Eiji is a manwhore, Rin, Iyo, Sena, he loves them all and dicks them all.

Well she was created by his father as some database collection entity.

>introduce this semen demon
>kill her off the same episode
For what purpose.

I want to touch those horns as well.

>harem end

Thats better

You mean better. Train wrecks are the best.

The rough ride of jazzy notes is a bonus.

Because they take up valuable Jazz/Heavy Metal time.

>Rin spends 5 seconds asking herself where's Eiji instead of wanting to kill him
My guess in the last episode about her not being controlled was right.

>She sees your dick
pure maiden

Of course. She is a double agent

My guess was based exactly on that eye play. It's the little things that make a great trainwreck.

>doujins never

Why the fuck couldn't he dominate water? WHY? He can control fucking physics but not water? Why didn't he stop the cave in? Why didn't he stop himself and Iyo from falling in the water? What the fuck?

If you want things that makes sense you are watching the wrong anime.

Post more ribbons.

if you wanted to make retarded questions, you could go to the kabaneri thread

this, what were they thinking?

Eiji is an idiot. He overestimates what his Order is actually capable of (notice how Hiiragi made an evil grin even after Eiji "dominated" him) and has a really shoddy memory.

Does anybody actually know how the fuck Eiji's order works? An answer that isn't "the author is making it up as he goes along"? Why can't he control water, for example?

You answered that question with what you didn't want to hear. It's the same in the manga, just deal with the retardation.

for all the flak Mirai Nikki gets, I feel like the Future Diary mechanics were at least a lot of more fleshed out than the Orders

His order is called "bind dominator". He can bind the anchors to things and dominate.

Can he make his dick bigger and make it last longer so that he can satisfy imouto , rabbit and rin in the same time ?

If he can bind air though, shouldn't he be able to bind water?

If you really want to try and make sense of it, my only guess would be that since water is made of many molecules, that dominating and controlling every single one of them in order to cause them to move in another direction or in any other way control it would be too much for his gimped power.

This fucking guy.

Yes, but then there would be no forced drama/danger since he would be so OP do you get fed stupid (but jazzy) shit instead.

If we accept that dominate only applies to the world , that means he cant bind avatars of power from other people as they dont belong in the world originally. That guys said his avatar mergers with water.

That one actually makes sense. He couldn't dominate the Rock God without dominating the user.

He say it clearly in the anime. He can't control water, because other guy control water.

Big order is meant to be dumb fun schlock.

What sorcery is this?

OVA magic

>Big Order
>winning
It's all shit and giggles user.

I honestly can't remember much about it aside that it was some nonsensical inception thing.

So when is the OST going to be released?

Bonus for both BD boxes.