Post your dankest memes
What do you think of communism and antifa
Disc0rd invite code:
9xhwYpE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thats dank AF kek U make it?

My daughter was kidnapped by the fidget spinner mafia.

Best one

Join the discord then and defend your family nigger

bump

Nice have you ever see our stickers???
This 1 is my fave

Also Bump

bump

>Finland - outta no-where
well done!

who here is joining the discord

Fucking beautiful

IF YOU ARE IN THE DISCORD AND ARE NEW PM ME

Someone should put a shit ton of these up on like the 100 most left wing campuses in the US. They take them down, up they go again at 3am. The amount of normies who don't know what the frankfurt school is, and just think "oh the professors are just liberals". Even if 10 percent of them then look this shit up and do a little research on their own, it's a huge step in the right direction.

Join the group we do shit like that alot KEK

Join usssss

Can someone post this original? I ruined my copy.

Join ussss REEEEEE

Coney in the discord.might have the Original

I live close to frankfurt (germany) so if i would put these stickers up at the university it would be kind of confusing

>the best way to get them to do it; is to say "Don't do It"
Guy with megaphone:
"Please, for the love of all things humane; don't look up the Frankfurt School, or the US Army/USMC field manuals on creating a Marxist/Maoist insurgency. Think of the children!"

>consdier

Bad cropping.

In

Pm me nigger

Join Anticom

Also a Request:

Can someone here make an Anti-Communist logos and so on for Greece. Got commies near where I live.

We could make it a meme to cite those documents for anti-communist arguments... Activates almonds on two ways, redpills those who actually do look at citations while exposing the fact that the vast majority don't bother.

I'm not on (((discord))) and I never will be

Im regional commander screen name is above^^^

BOOMERFAG HERE KEK^^^^

The idea that discord is any more (or less) compromised than Sup Forums shows a stark ignorance of technology.

Are U in the server?

What?
I'm gen x
Yeah I know t-b-h I just cba signing up for discord
Keep doing what you're doing though fellas

Take 2 minutes KEK

Bump

Bump

You don't have to sign up.

Bumpitty bump bump

I have a busy life, Sup Forums and (((facebook))) is enough of my free time as it is
I might drop in at some point next month though since I'll have more free time then, I feel like I have a lot to offer

So is Anti-Communist mostly synonymous with Ancaps?
I'm pretty sympathetic to ancap philosophy but I can't call myself one.

We accept all forms of right wingers who are not violent (besides elf defense) and won't shill their personal beliefs, look into joining anticommunist action we have an official website(s) and everything, as well as discord

Use the discord invite code its non expiring pm me my screen name is in the post

it's true

Idiots stole my memes!

*this post

why do AnCaps still exist after the financial crisis? Unregulated capitalism fucked us in the ass. You are even more of a joke than commies.

kek

>>>/leftypol/
any movement which is not explicitly 100% right wing is doomed to left wing infiltration and subversion

We are not an ancap organization, ancaps aren't even the majority of our members - we accept all right wingers who stand against communism

Why did someone steal my memes and discolor it? Last time I heard that was called violating the NAP

Mi-8TV is a commie copter

This is true. My great grandpa was murdered by the communists during the spanish civil war because he refused to be collectivized. To add insult to injury his farm was outputting more grain and meat for the republican war effort with less space and water used, while the collective farm floundered.

I made this for any fellow commie haters in the Garden State

I got the discolored one from someone else, but I'll admire I stole them, plz forgib

I will fix that. Thanks.

I fucking hate commies, Anarchy and communism sounds horrible. Niggers would rape men and women on the street yelling share that butt nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Please look into joining our organization as we take a collective stand against the Marxist hypnotism taking hold in America

Join Anti-communist action then

This could be good for redpilling normies about BLM, AntiFa, and Soros.

op had an ancap flag and all your memes are in yellow and black, ancap colours
ya doofus

can we get a link to this manual?

Doesnt mean Im actually ancap. Im anti authority more than anything

>Keynesian bullshit fucked us in the ass.
Ftfy

We have one in the discord faggot