So.....meaning of this?

so.....meaning of this?

>posting 70s anime

I literally lol'd irl.

At least she is still the best

>Before the events of the movie Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods, it is explained that the Pilaf Gang gathered all the Dragon Balls themselves and wished for youth, but Shenron made them a little too young.
Or what do you mean?

It means Trunks'll be getting that /ss/ action with a woman who's technically older than his mother.

Best girl in Dragonball

But sadly that didn't happen on Super.

Agreed.

I wonder who has the biggest forehead in dragon ball

They got written out. Toriyama lost his touch

Since we are here, weren't they with them when they went to the torunamente and then just disappeared?

>Dragon Ball
>70's

Didn't they go to the tournament only in the manga?

Thanks for remind me that, i forget that existed.

Yes.

The tournament in the manga isn't over yet, hopefully they do something, even when this month will be stuck on Goku vs Hit.

An improvement

>Mai see future trunks
>Falls in love
>Decides to invest with kid trunks and wait

Watch this happen

Fucking this!

im still butthurt that they removed tha mai x trunks plot from super

Same. When Super started with lots of filler episodes, I thought they were going to devote at least an episode to this. I'm extremely disappointed.

I would pay for that

>no future boy Trunks parodies

Toriyama has said in the past he can't write romance so him being more involved with Super probably influenced that.

They could have had recurring episodes of Trunks, Gotens and Pilaf gang hunting dragon balls(with the former unaware of their evil intentions) and finish the arc by Pilaf giving the Z fighters the dragon balls to save the earth or revive someone special to Trunks or Gotens(who they now see as friends after several adventures). maybe revisit older dragon ball characters

Its alright though we got another tournament arc

The biggest and the best forehead tho.

I'm not asking for a grand romance, I just want cute.

That means she should appear in more episodes, like the last episode.

Mai x Trunks was one of the best things of BoG and RoF, that's why i had to skip the Super episodes 1-27.

Mai x Yamcha is my OTP.

She doesn't fuck the little dog ninja does she? I love Android 18, but all the doujins of her are weird and garbage.

She doesn't

>Only 17 hours for Super

The original Dragon Ball IS from the 70s, it was a contemporary of the original Gundam
The series existed before Z, you know

Mai is a canon 4x year old virgin. She was too busy being a shitty assassin to fuck. Technically kid Trunks is more mature than she is.

>It was originally serialized in Weekly Shōnen Jump from 1984 to 1995

go fuck yourself

Why are you so mad?

We have reached a point where you can't even be sure if a tumblr image is just bait or if the poster really is retarded.
Weird.