Do you think Sasuga Kei secretly wants to be raped by a young Gaijin? Is she projecting her rape fetish?

Do you think Sasuga Kei secretly wants to be raped by a young Gaijin? Is she projecting her rape fetish?

>take NTR doujin
>remove faps, play it as a cheesy drama
Solid plot, 10/10. The phone call is in, now we just need the fat old men.

No fat old men here. Just a young, handsome, drunk gaijin doing his duty to fight the population decline with his superior gaijin cock.

Stop your butthurt cunt

Sounds like the vast majority of josei romances to me.

Every female wants to be raped by alpha males, it's in their nature.

Even female mangaka that draw things like this?

They want it the most, user.

Good to know

Didn't gaijin already had tried to rape this chick? How come she keeps hanging around him?

Because she's a woman.

what's the name of the manga?

Domestic na kanojo

"I Found Something Good" by Himeno Mikan

Because he has a great white cock in his pants and she's a Japanese woman.

Because this is basically a Shoujo manga for guys. In these kinds of stories rape attempts are basically hugs.

better than this thank you user

>Because this is basically a Shoujo manga for guys

So its seinen?

Why do people complain about Sasuga Kei and Seo Kouji turds, yet continue to read them week after week? At some point even the complaining has to become bothersome.

The guy was extremely drunk and got the shit kicked out of himself.

Avoid it if you don't want to rage. Let me tl;dr this shit for you, you can decide after.

>Boy likes teacher
>Teacher treats him like a kid
>Boy gets pissed
>Boy goes to mixer
>Boy meets girl
>Girl asks boy to pop her cherry
>They fuck
>Both realize that having sex doesn't make them adults and they've thrown away something they'll never get back
>Boy goes home, skip ahead a few days
>Dad tells him that he's getting remarried
>Dad introduces the family
>Mom is normal, has two daughters
>One is the teacher
>One is the girl he fucked
>Boy and Girl find out Teacher is having an affair with a married man
>Shit happens, they break up, teacher tries to come on to Boy
>Boy rejects teacher
>Boy makes out with Girl in secret
>Teacher catches them
>Boy and Teacher become a couple because REASONS
>Mom figures out what's going on between Boy and Teacher
>Girl is almost raped by Boy's friend during a trip
>Relationship is found out by the school after a picture shows Teacher and Boy making out before fucking
>Teacher fucks off to some super secret location
>Boy is depressed
>Boy starts to move on to Girl, who loves Boy
>Married man is now divorced
>Man finds teacher
>Teacher tells him to fuck off
>Man comes to boy
>Tells boy she's moved on

And that's about up to what's been translated. Scans reveal later that Boy meets Teacher while on vacation again.

Teacher is literally worst girl and ruins everything.

>Teacher is literally worst girl and ruins everything

The problem with Hina is that she acts like an actual 3DPD roastie . I think Kei knows that, and is doing it on purpose.

Because female mangaka drawing cute girls getting fucked makes my dick diamonds. Also I enjoy her art.

>take NTR doujin
>remove faps, play it as a cheesy drama
>Solid plot, 10/10. The phone call is in, now we just need the fat old men.

I would seriously watch a shoujo where all the pretty boys are doujin-tier fat old men, simply because they would have to sell them to you by giving them interesting personalities, backgrounds, and actual jobs.

Extra points if they are no-faces.

Spotted butthurt Ruifag. Natsuo never rejected Hina

>3DPD roastie
What's that?
Also, this one seems like he didn't read the latest raws. I'm just gonna say shit is getting way worse. Sasuga is gonna fucking up even imouto's character.

I don't even remember why Rui suddenly starting liking MC again, was it just because he saved her from gaijin rape?

Nah, it's more like she never really stopped liking him. Her love for him is true, not like the one from her slutty's older sister. Too bad MC got shit taste, as it's usual for elevens.

You forgot
>Girl now wants to fuck Boy's friend that almost raped her

GO ALEX!
that fucker don't deserve her anyway

Rui needs to be mindbroken

Hina is better for Natsuo

I don't get why people are angry about this, the MC is a piece of shit, while gaijin-kun is a really nice guy. Actually, I'm angry because he keeps being lead on by that bitch, you know that this is just going to a last a couple of chapters and then she's going to break his heart again.

virgins can't be rapists
he just wanted to hold hands and stuff

if they fuck I wouldn't mind

>MC is a piece of shit
Why? Because he doesnt like your favorite girl?

He said over and over he loves Hina, not his fault bitches keep clinging onto him

no he cheated on hina at the very start with her sister

>really nice guy
user, he tried to rape her.

I just said I don't like Rui, I hate everyone on this stupid manga except Alex and Momo.

SO NA KOTO NAI!
He is a good guy! Hes just misunderstood!
I will fix him.

How was it, did i sound like a shoujo manga protagonist?

>Alex and Momo

So a rapist and a literal whore?
Good on you

That literal whore has loved every guy she has fucked, she didn't fuck other guys just to prove a point, she didn't cheat on anyone, she's not a cock teaser and she certainly didn't fuck a guy while being in love with someone else. Momo is more pure than the rest of the sluts on this manga in my book.

>Momo is more pure than the rest of the sluts on this manga
This is actually true.

Well except for that one girl who is lusting after the male sensei (who is best boy) but she's an extremely minor character.

Rui is the shittiest, her sister isn't much better. Natsuo and Alex both suck as well. I'm glad I dropped this.

what a slut I think they removed it in colored chapter

I like Momo, but fucking Alex?

The guy attempted to rape Rui with the mentality of "if she let Natsuo fuck her she'd let me do it too" after overhearing them? He was drunk but anyone who's been in that state knows you are competent enough to make decisions unless you are blacking out which he definitely wasn't. Maybe them starting a relationship might get his character more development but thus far I don't particularly like him or know why Natsuo is still buddy-buddy all things considered.

To be fair he's just doing his job. He's a white American it's his sole responsibility in Japan to fuck the women.

Much as I hate Natsuo, Rui loves him. Alex, on the other hand, tried to rape her, so where the fuck is her sudden affection for him coming from? For that matter, why the fuck is Natsuo still friends with Alex after what he tried to to?

Except it wasn't rape. Like all women she secretly wants to be raped by an attractive alpha male.

Which Alex isn't. Halfus are repulsive and Alex is omega-tier.

Alex is a virgin beta cuck

Nip monkeys on damage control

Natsuo had sex with his Alex's waifu and a hot big titted older woman

Meanwhile Alex has to force himself on a girl just to get his first kiss

alex haters please get yourself NTRd

She led him on, he got drunk and came on strongly.

He apologized and everyone got over it, I don't see the problem, people make mistakes.

Rui is a stupid slut that deserves to get raped anyway, she has no reason to even be in this story.

Momo>>Rui>>>>>Hina

This is fact.

Hina is better than Rui, I don't know how anyone can like her.

Because Hina is a homewrecking slut who willingly had an affair with a married man
>But his marriage was failing
I'm sure cheating on his wife didn't fucking help fix it

Literally how?

I would watch that

all the main characters are shit
only a few side characters are good
this manga is a trainwreck

Hina is a wishy washy homewrecker. There is nothing good about her, at all.

Rui even got influenced by her shit attitude and is the reason she wanted to throw away her virginity.

Momo is literally the only good character on account of her being the purest of them all. Everyone else sucks, I'm just here to see Rui win the Natsuobowl.

Hina was in love. I'm not saying she's some pure maiden but I can at least sympathize with her a little bit. Her and Natsuos relationship is at the very least interesting.

Rui is an autistic slut and adds nothing to this story at all. I honestly have no idea what is going on with her character, we're almost 100 chapters in and her relationship with Natsuo has barely changed.

And the worst part is that I fucking know she's going to win in the end for no reason at all.

>In love
So, being in love is a valid excuse for fucking a married man behind his wife's back?

Its barely changed because the MC is retarded and Hina keeps baiting him.

does any one else thinks rui is autistic?
she slept with a random guy just because her sister told her she doesn't understand it

We don't know shit about their relationship and how it started, though seeing how he bitched how horrible his marriage is to a couple of teenagers I wouldn;t be suprised if Hina heard the same shit over and over. And why is she the homewrecking slut while he's the one that cheats on his wife? Guilt is on both sides.

Of course she is. Why else would she have all these retards drooling over her?

I never said he wasn't at fault, cheating is the worst betrayal possible. I'm saying that Hina is equally at fault for enabling it, and continually fucking him.

Natsuo loves Hina and Hina has understandable issues with that.

Again I'm not trying to excuse Hinas actions, I'm just saying that there are reasons behind the things she does. That's what makes her interesting as a character and why her relationship with Natsuo is somewhat compelling.

Rui has what? Autistic moe? She's a shitty character and I don't know what her purpose is, it's not like she's even that big of a hurdle in her sister and the MCs relationship. I really don't know why she exists.

>cheating is the worst betrayal possible.
It's really not that big of a deal in many cases.

Rui is as autistic as Natsuo, and I just don't like Hina because she helped a man cheat on his wife. People like that don't deserve happiness, but Rui and Natsu can be autistic together

Found the cuck

Found the underage user.

I can't imagine anything worse than giving your heart and life to someone, only for you to drift apart, and for your partner to betray you by fucking someone else behind your back

Then Rui is equally shitty, since she did her best to fuck Natsuo when he still thought he and Hina were in a relationship.

Yes in that case it's bad. but shitty relationships and bad marriages exist. In that case is cheating really that horrible?

What was the status of the marriage that Hina "ruined?" It couldn't have been great.

Depends how much of a failure teacher's mariage was.

>not being a cuckold makes you underage

No but not being able to understand that relationships are extremely complicated and that something like "cheating" isn't necessarily the end of the world in many of them usually means you're young and inexperienced.

Memespouting doesn't help your case either.

Understandable issues? What? She could have turned him fucking down like she was supposed to instead of baiting him.

It's obvious they're not going to end together.

I just hope momo finds true love.

Cheating before you end the relationship is bad, son. There might have been hope before Hina came along

I've known lots of guys who completely lose their shit when they drink. Hell, even I have on a couple of occasions. Not everyone handles it the same way, or handles it at all for that matter.

Rui has no redeeming qualities other than she's kind of cute in a "retarded puppy" way.

I doubt it, that piece of shit got divorced after Hina broke up with him.

What? If you get cheated on, you end the relationship.

It's over at that point. Doesn't matter if you were together for 10 years or 10 months. Only a cuck or someone desperate would try to salvage a cheating whore out of love alone. Her heart might be yours, but her body isn't.

Yes having feelings for your student is a big issue for a teacher. Now let's add the fact that he's also your new step-brother. Oh and the married guy you were in love with for years is getting a divorce. I know it's 3DPD as fuck but it makes complete sense for her to be so wishy washy about Natsuo.

That retarded puppy charm got tiring after 5th time mc made it clear he doesn't want her. Then it was just retarded

why not swinger ending with alex natsuo and hina rui

>If you get cheated on, you end the relationship.
And that's why you get called underage. What if kids are involved? What about your financial situation? What if it was an honest mistake? Or there was a huge misunderstanding? Throwing away 10 years of a relationship over one incident is extremely immature. There are countless couples that have one of both members cheat and they work through their issues and end up fine.

They aren't understandable issues at all. She wanted her cake and to eat it too. She broke it off with a guy after already going balls deep, got with another guy she clearly loves less, and goes back to the original guy because he's single.

Absolutely garbage.

Well if you don't understand basic human emotion and lack any kind of empathy then I guess you wouldn't find those issues understandable.

Put yourself in Hinas shoes and remember that you're a woman with intense emotions not a cold logical guy looking at things from afar, you should be able to understand.

Cheating is always a mistake. Unless she got raped there is no reason to stay together.

Child support exists. You can both still take care of the kids. If you're too poor to live on your own, hopefully a friend or parents are still alive. Staying together for money alone is not a good reason.

I've already been in a similar situation. I stayed with the one I loved more and didn't cheat because I'm not a retarded whore.

it doesn't count as cheating if they used protection or did anal

I accidentally had his penis slip inside of me till he came. It was a mistake, I swear.

That's an extremely narrow minded way of looking at things. It's not always that simple.

I don't know why you can't seem to understand the concept of forgiveness and change.

If cheating is an absolute deal breaker for you that's fine but understand that other people do not have to feel the same way.

What the fuck, she told teacher to fuck off. And it's understandable that she changed her decision after they got caught, before she hoped they were hiding it well and Natsuo wouldn't have to bear the consequences of datina a teacher, but after they were found out she found the risk too big and didn't want to be the person that destroyed his future

Of course people don't have to think the same way
Literal cucks exist, as do delusional or desperate people. It's pretty common.

Doesn't mean it's right.

Obviously the situation wasn't similar if you could easily make a decision.

>Cheat
I don't think Hina ever cheated on someone.

Hina didn't cheat on anyone

We're not talking about whether it's right or not, we're talking about the idea of "Cheating being the worst betrayal possible."

Clearly cheating is wrong but so is murder and rape and yet there are plenty of situations where murder/rape can be somewhat justified/forgiven/understood/etc.

life isn't black and white.