South Park: White People Renovating Houses

Are Matt and Trey even trying anymore? This episode was among the worst episodes, especially as a season debut.

Just to get the obvious out of the way, attacking the "alt-right" is reaching for the lowest hanging fruit possible. Every unfunny hack cracks one alt-right joke or two in their shitty "comedy" routines. In this case, the message was even shittier considering they attacked gentrification and its affects on poor whites two seasons ago.

The subplot between Cartman and Heidi was handled horribly. Even conceding that their relationship wasn't going to last given that Cartman's paranoid went into overdrive the last season doesn't excuse the heinously terrible and unfunny dialogue. Fuck it, there were so many possibilities they could've gone in, but no, they just had to hit the reset button and put things back to where they were.

What's far more egregious is the "comedy" itself. Randy used to a great side character before being flanderized to hell around season 11, and this episode was no exception. I cringe in every scene he's in and actually wish him extreme physical pain. Seeing him drive a nail through his dick would've been funnier than 99% of the jokes here.

The Alexa and Siri bits were blatant acts of product placement. Those childish jokes, driven straight into the ground within two minutes, seemed written just to give Alexa and Siri airtime. As a plot point, they didn't work at all.

Jesus, it's like the show was ghostwritten by the unfunny hacks at Saturday Night Live.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_F-aQv64bA
youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*farts*

Lool
I want to check it out now

>Are Matt and Trey even trying anymore?
At this point, they aren't. They don't have to, really. The show is just another source of income for them.

> is reaching for the lowest hanging fruit possible
... that's what they have always been doing.
Don't watch South Park if you can't take a shitty attack on what you like once in a while.

it wasn't too bad, i mean, shit like imagination land and the entire last season(especially tweeg and craig) was much worse.

Nobody cares about your sister with Lyme's disease, bitch. Waddle back to Syria, desert 'tard.

South Park has been meh-tier for several years now

>Nobody cares about your sister with Lyme's disease, bitch. Waddle back to Syria, desert 'tard.
Wrong thread, man

>Are Matt and Trey even trying anymore?

Are you? Why are you watching this garbage in the first place? Are you literally 12?

two poops colbert is this season's ghost writer

>YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US
>lol they must be talking about losing der jerbs
I'm not sure anyone has ever had the point go this far over their head before.

Your edge is bound to grow dull after like 20+ years of cartoon-making.

Yeah. I agree with op that this episode was fucking horrible. But I'm totally ok with the last couple seasons. I fucking love Garrison Trump. The shill storyline was pretty timely.

It sucks that they ruined Cartman. But they still have their moments. They're no Nigger Rick.

Yup, it was shit

They both have children with black women.

South Park has been garbage for years now, just like SNL

It's a line from when all the kids are trolling to help the adult trolls. Jimmy suggests it.

>have running 'took our jerbs' joke
>interject topical humor into that running joke
>make literally no political comment for or against any side, offering an ambiguous situation for the audience to place their own ideas as to what they are trying to convey
>literally conveys nothing
>faggots still bitch and moan about it being too lefty

It really was a very unfunny episode, but this is what the libtards who watch comedy central want. Either a show that openly mocks anything right of bernie, or something so flavorless that they can imagine any sort of interpretation they so desire. The only group getting mocked in that episode is fucking hgtv, who runs flipping shows 24/7, and they all look exactly like the satirical take south park had.

The rednecks losing their jobs to automation were upset, and the middle-class retard that hops from fad to fad derides them for not being smart or educated enough to get a real job that can't be replaced, which is ironic considering the multitude of people capable and willing to flip houses in a real estate bubble. That was the height of their political commentary. I fail to see the issue.

Thread bumped, episode saged

Would've been funny if they didn't try to make it topical. I thought they were gonna steer clear of that this season.

>Just to get the obvious out of the way, attacking the "alt-right"
They didn't even attack the AltRight, they attacked a strawman of Boomer rednecks. Just showed how out of touch they are.

Waving the confederate flag to get the bee was literally the only time i laughed.

I just wish they'd go back to random dumb crap like the ziplining episode instead of crapping out series and forcibly shitting arguably ambiguous political bullshit down our throats. I'm fucking sick and tired of politics and I've spent way too much time on this faggot board. I want it back

>who runs flipping shows 24/7
This. Have you ever seen a 'house flip' show where the first thing they do isn't smash down a wall for an 'open concept'

>2017
>still watching (((South Park)))

If you would get out of your isolationist think tank on Sup Forums , you could admit this newest episode was easily the funniest they have put out in a while. If you cant take the piss out of yourselves every once in a while, you are no better than soft liberals.

Shilling on the internet for shitty things doesn't suddenly make it good. Hillary learned that one the hard way.

yeah, someone said they were returning their old stories of just kids being kids, sad to see its just more inane facebook politics

Well obviously the first episode wasn't good but not because >muh alt right.

They're trying to set up a plot where Cartman is caught between the pleasure of being an immature kid and the mature pleasure of a serious adult relationship. To do that they're going to point out the annoyances each way of living offers and ultimately make the point that young men are rejecting the real world because the real world is getting more obnoxious. The plot in this episode didn't manage to move the story far enough forward.

The Stan/where my country gone people story had a few moments but they missed the mark. I think they really just wanted to bring back the they took our jobs people because they're funny. The actual "Stan gets a new job for some reason" story is lazy writing circa the shittiest years of the Simpsons.

The Alexa/Siri stuff was classic Cartman and the gang and was pretty funny.

3.5/10 episode I'm hoping for much better next week. If you're so thin skinned that the episode offended you you're part of the problem with this country.

This. New episode was hilarious as fuck. They only people putting it down are sensitive retarded alt right rednecks rascists that got their fees fees hurt watching this episode

DEY TURKED ER JERBS

One time they tore the entire house down. It was the most open concept I have ever seen. Very progressive.

dunno man, terrorists taking over land of dreams was quite the chuckle to watch
youtube.com/watch?v=l_F-aQv64bA

as far as last season and future of South Park. I really cant expect from them to be innovative and fresh anymore. So if u get rid of expectations and just watch it for the heck of it, you will find it enjoyable. Without feeling constant need to bitch about how the "things were better in my days" (they drka jeeerr).

Also being triggered by the jokes they make, even if they are on your expenses, only makes ya more deserving of them.

Anyone else notice how almost everything culturally went to shit under Obama? All of the major media/culture-centers really went into maximum virtue signal mode.

Yeah... Why would supposedly redpilled people watch this degenerate Jewish cartoon? It's just poisonous dirty garbage in the vein of that Baron Cohen scumbag. And sure enough, it's made by a Jew and a cuck nigger lover. Surely there's a better way to spend your leisure time than dumping a bucketload of Jewish filth into your brain.

nah, last season with muh pc stuff wasnt funny either. just because they are pandering to me doesnt make it funny

>2017
>south park

They are annoyed Gary Johnson was laughed at

The commentary was obvious: Playing the victim when you're Cartman or a redneck is ridiculous. Sometimes you need to improve yourself, even if that means improving your core values. They had their problems, but being an asshole and waving a confederate flag doesn't solve anything.

>Don't watch South Park if you can't take a shitty attack on what you like once in a while.

It just wasn't funny though. There was literally nothing funny about it.

>Lol Randy has a new zany reality TV show gig!

>using isolationist as a derogatory
Kike!

It seems everything was slowly down hill ever since they censored Muhammed

>watching cartoons
you manchildren are what is wrong with the world

That was Jewish social media manipulation, not Obama's fault.

Obama played the race war card to increase the democratic voting base a little bit but social media is what destroyed the country during his presidency.

so wheres the joke

>you need to improve yourself by getting better opinions
>this is what leftists actually believe

South Park was always about pushing edgy comedy. When our culture was about decency, the comedy and shock was about being improper. Now that the pendulum has swung the other way, they should do comedy about trying to be decent in an improper world that gets mad at you for it.

They are too brain washed by the jew gold for it though.

The past few seasons have made it abundantly clear that the show has gone the way of The Simpsons and Family Guy

remember user,

you are STRONG

It's not funny though. It was funny. Ever since PC principal showed up the show went to shit. It's the Howard Stern effect.

the punchline was that the leader of the angry mob had a load-bearing wall, preventing him from modernizing his house, and therefore his life, requiring an expert in the field to make the change for him. The modernization allowed him to entertain his guests and their confederate flags. Try again.

Cartman's little gaslighting gaytime was 100% in character for him, so I applaud the writers for that, even if it was unfunny as all fuck.

This,
Why watch shit park when you could watch rick and morty

When did it happen to movies back in the day? Oh geez. Kind of fits. Early 90s had epic films. By mid 90s it was bad batmans. By the end, it was phantom menace. Everything everyone loved was fucking destroyed as Bill Clinton finished his presidency and almost got Gore to follow.

Best film the year Obama took office: The Muthafuckin Dark Knight.

At least Cartman is back, last season was completely dogshit because of that fucking Cartman subplot (wtf were they smoking).

Listening to Lefty cuck rambling idiot propagandist like Jordon Peterson

>clean your room kids and give me sheckles
>something something bastardized by Jung
Grow up and learn real philosophy.

fpbp

>being an asshole and waving a confederate flag doesn't solve anything.
Nigger

I swear someone from the South Park staff keeps making these threads every time a new episode is out to hype this garbage.

Basically this. I hate PC. But the PC principal season was pure un-funny cringe.

The show peaked between seasons 6 and 8 and has just been steadily downhill since. They should have laid it to rest at the end of Season 10.
Back then it was really clever.
Like the episode "All About Morons". Where Randy tries to become a moron because he envies the bond the Mormon family has. Stan learns all about Mormonism and is the lens for the viewer into the silly founding tale, and then at the end after you are shaking your head at Mormonism along with Stan you and Stan get completely BTFO when the Mormon kid goes off on the tirade about how petty Stan has been and how he's the one who is a complete dick. It was deep. It was layered. It was surprising. It brought your head one place and then did something completely else at the end. I haven't seen that kind of cleverness since Season 7 desu. Season 8, 9 and 10 had a few gems that weren't as clever but still funny.

And since Season 10 the show has just been an unfunny mess. Literally like a leftist meme. Verbose and pointless. Like the last season you could skip some of the episodes and replace them with single lines of text.
>DRUMPF DOESN'T REALLY WANT TO BE PRESIDENT
>DRUMPF IS A POOPYHEAD
>INTERNET TROLLS ARE BAD LOL
>HILLARY IS OLD LOL, SEE WE MAKE FUN OF EVERYBODY.
>INTERNET TROLLS BTFO

>product placement

They've been doing contrived product placement pieces ever since the world of warcraft episode.. That episode was the death of south park for me.

Trey said, "thanks for the bump you stupid faggot"

The show just isn't even funny anymore though. Even that season making fun of SJWs with PC principal just wasn't funny.

One of the two stopped actively being involved in the show over a decade ago I think. Not sure which, and that was the even jewier of the two.
It's also on Comedy Central which is SJW headquarters.

>not knowing how saging works

>2017
>bothering to sage bait threads.
reddit I-

Obviously Sup Forums is mad about this episode. Wow I didn't see that coming.

The episode was fucking hilarious for anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

>this newest episode was easily the funniest they have put out in a while
>2017
>still watching south park

Is this whole board just a bunch of high school kids now?? Holy fuck

South Park went to complete shit when they abandoned the episodic format and made the whole season one continuous story. Any episode that focuses on Randy is also trash.

South Park is shiling for the left actually

>potrays PC people as chads (PC Professors) and tring to convince the viewers that they are not in fact numales.

What was funny about it? Only parts I got a luagh at were the guy with the Confederate flag waving it at everything. Everything else was just meh.

You didn't even do the meme right you stupid leaf fuck. Go read the know your meme entry again.

The show 10 years ago:

>little kids swearing and getting into random trouble

The show today:
>first world american problems, pop culture, SJWs and niggers

I thought they missed a good opportunity with last season's finale. They should have had the Troll Guy turn into the Trump character.

Remember, Obama increased the democrat involvement on social media as part of his 08 and 12 campaign machine. The two things are linked.

>abandoned the episodic format
Not even that. It's possible to make a season long arc not be shit. But you need to have a climax in every episode.
Like the show Dexter in all it's edgelord glory... It had season long story arcs, but each episode delivered a proper story with a climax of it's own while moving along the longer story.

:( I like the news episodes

Nah I'd say we still had decent shit through Bush, I'm not saying it all went bad under Obama, it just went into over drive

>know your meme

> This day and age
> Still watching South Park

The fuck is wrong with you?

Havent even seen it

If it did suck i wouldnt be mad, more sad if anything. Like watching something die

It's really bad. Like you said. Watching it die.

(((Matt and Trey)))

Jews always make trashy movies and tv shows.

2017. Still watching anything on comedy central. Wow, surprised any of you fucks clung to that station from all the obvious Obongo shilling years ago.

It's okay to make fun of the majority. It's still at the top everyone else.

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

>This episode was among the worst episodes
Amen

HOLLYWOODISM

The Jewish Fantasy Structure That Devoured Western Culture

youtu.be/cwgLczzn5gk

Around the time they pulled that stunt, South Park was at its peak and was still really funny and unique tbf. Also, Trey Parker isn't a jew but he is a cuck and probably a closet homo.

There's no doubt that they are both very talented but they've outgrown the show big time and it's been little more than a cash cow to them for about a decade.

It's a fucking riot! Take my word.

Weak episode.
Also that thing with Cartmans gf made no sense.

You're just trying to convince people to watch it so they get AIDS

>impying we don't want immigrants because they'll take our jobs
>implying our jobs will be taken anyway by AI

illogical bs, that's what happens when you try to define something that doesn't exist

It used to be hit and miss, but yeah, now it isn't even a little bit funny anymore. Can we stop talking about it now?

South Park is just radical centrist "both sides are retarded and I'm way above it all and smart."

They became what they used to make light of. The show is just another platform for leftist proselytizing. They no longer prioritize humor over getting mocking those they dislike.

All the chads i know are center left are apolitical

I don't think Matt and Trey do much for southpark anymore. Pretty sure they just hired a bunch of writers who make the show now. This is just a guess but would explain why southpark just isn't what it used to be

They aren't actually center left. They just know claiming to be left is socially acceptable. Once they get into long term relationships or start a family they're all hard right. They hate degeneracy as much as anyone but don't want alienate themselves since they're lives are on track.