youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_v_Penguin_Books_Ltd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

You tell me

No

Yes, but the numbers of it were exaggerated greatly.

I am not legally authorized to deny that it has not happened.

I hope this cunt gets shot by a stray bullet. Putin and his fucking meme whores.
I bet the FSB has a model agency for this kind of crap.

I think (((they))) think it happened.

not anymore, I watched the following and it convinced me something is very wrong about the "official narrative"

>b-but I heard 6 million died in the holocaust!
Normies swallow 6 gorillion because they never critically examine such a grisly topic, believing (((Hollywood))) and Allied history is 100% factual

>b-but what about the Nuremberg trials! Some Nazis admitted war crimes, so it must be true Hitler had a Final Solution to kill all the Jews!
Allies tortured German POWs. Gerstein claimed 25 million were killed, does that sound believable? At Dachau Nazis had their testicles kicked in and crushed beyond repair

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) said 4 million died in gas chambers. Today, the death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes), though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>b-but it wasn't just Auschwitz!
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) said 2 million were killed in gas chambers.
Now they say The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8

>b-but the Reinhard death camps: Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec!
There is little to support the claim that tens of thousands, let alone 1.3 MILLION died
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

>b-but Nazis made lampshades out of tattooed Jewish inmates!
The lampshade myth comes from a propaganda film made to de-Nazify Germany by a US Psych Warfare unit
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>b-but I've seen Steven Spielberg's Survivors of the Shoah!
Watch the following
>The Last Days of the Big Lie
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Yes, but only like 300k died and there were no gas chambers.

My cousin who interned at Nintendo swears it happened. Gonna have to side with him

Good goy

The holocaust implies Jews were gassed in chambers in places such as Auschwitz. That never happened. Sure, jews got murdered and Nazis did atrocious things, but what's considered "holocaust" is merely war propaganda.

Don't know don't care came here for Natalia pic

>do you think the holocaust happened?
were there undesireables in concentration camps. Yes. Were they systematically killed. No.

>ywn cummy in mummy

No but it should have

Yes but it exaggerated and overly focused on

Yummy yummy i love mummy
I love her tasties in my tummy

in the bathroom from the trash
suck the tampon make it last

scrumptious pennies from mummies cunny
it tastes best when it's still runny

Bite it, chew it, get all the treasure
the crunchy chunks brings lots of pleasure!

be very careful and don't let mummy see
the string hanging out from between my teef!

Yummy yummy i love mummy
I love her tasties in my tummy!

REMEMBER TO USE THE NON PARTISAN TERM "HOLOCAUST" YOU SEE IT IS IT OWN WORD, NOTHING CAN COMPARE TO THE HOLOCAUST TRADEMARK, DON'T USE THE WORD GENOCIDE OR PERSECUTION. HOLOCAUST IS THE ONLY THING THAT APPLIES, MAKES MOST SENSE!!!

post more mummy

Fake history

proof to me the lolocaust happened

and no, a pile of shoes and survivor testimonies aren't evidence

No, but I wish it did.

Yeah it happened but it gets to much press.

You know who else also died
the Kulaks
6 million starved to death.

No one talks about them

Yes.

I also think Israel has been using that tragedy to fund and cover up its own genocide.

>Slavs
>human
Why would anyone talk about that?

I remember the David Irving 2002 case where someone proved the existence of gas chambers through architectural findings. Was this a hoax then? There was a whole museum exhibit devoted to it somewhere in like Toronto I believe.

youtube.com/watch?v=alyk2g10AZk

no

mummy...

It almost doesn't matter if it did or not. Deaths by other communists governments killed far more than the highest claims of the Holocaust but ranked less in importance. How does that make sense? It means that people want to see Jews as an elevated class of people with more valuable blood than others or it's the fact propganda favors one group over others. The result is a diminishing effect as generations pass and new generations that never experienced the Holocaust lesson it's value.

How long before other bloodlines are just as important?

No.

>Can't wait to see her get raped in a war time scenario. Am I mentally ill?

Did the germans forcibly remove jews and put them into camps? Yes. Did many die while in the camps or on their way to the camps? Yes. Were some summarily executed? Yes. Did the germans make fake showers and gas them to death then cremate them systematically? No.

please post the findings

This is the real truth right here

>In 2000, historian Robert Jan van Pelt authoritatively refuted Holocaust denial in a libel trial by detailing the role of architecture in constructing the Auschwitz gas chambers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irving_v_Penguin_Books_Ltd

Nothing completely damning that I can find. I assume most of the findings are in Jan van Pelt's books and The Evidence Room exhibit at the Royal Ontario Museum. I've been there and it just looks like denying the existence of gas chambers is the hardest fight in Holocaust revision. Could the gas chambers had existed for testing lethal gases on jews?

>Could the gas chambers had existed for testing lethal gases on jews?
I hope so, but I doubt it. They were more than likely writing plays and swimming.

no

>ITT Nazi logic:
>they didn't kill 6 million Jews in the Holocaust
>but they should have

Hitler killed 600,000 people but the number got exaggerated, because of the 6 million number in fiction. The communists however have the world high score and you will never take that away from us. No number is too high, if it means real Communism finally happening. I can promise you that it will all be worth it. If we can get past humanities imperfections, we can have a true, lasting Communism that can last forever. If it meant committing 100,000 more holocausts, I would agree in a heartbeat.

>me 12 years old playing lego in my room
>mummy knocks on door and says bedtime
>tidy up lego and climb into bed
>mummy comes over and tucks me in
>tell mummy i need to speak to her about something very private
>mummy reassure me i can talk to her about anything
>tell mummy about problem where my willy go big and stiff
>mummy says is normal but needs tickle from time to time
>ask whats that
>mummy says she will show me how to
>take off pyjama bottoms and sit on mummys lap
>mummy gently stroke my willy and it go hard again
>kiss mummy and touch her boobies
>mummy unbutton her dress and let me suckle
>suddenly tense up and my willy feel good
>hold on to mummy tight and yogurt comes out
>start to cry
>mummy ask whats wrong but just tell her i love her lots
>mummy says she loves me too and very proud of her big boy

MADAME MUMMY
i will vote for her desu

I wish it did happen.

>Holocaust: Happened
>Blood libels: Never happened

These marranos.

It was real, in my mind.

Is this how that fellow from Isle of Man got range banned?

This can't be real

Doctor William. Luther. Pierce

Ever notice how the only people who deny the holocaust are the ones who want another one? Truly activates my almonds.

Boils down to the fact that only those who hate Jews deny it. They don't care about "truth" they just want a reason to hate Jews. Pretty pathetic.

I don't believe in the gas chambers. But I don't deny the fact that Jews were interned as they were enemy combatants and communist partisans

Believe me it was all too real

>and no, a pile of shoes and survivor testimonies aren't evidence
pizzagate has remarkably less evidence than that and people believe that shit.
I believe it happened because my family in Switzerland got rich off of jew gold.

Yes but numbers exaggerated. I think more Catholics died than jews.

Your words are not arguments at all, kike.
Fail trick.

I am not allowed to think it didn't

"REEEEE anyone who disrupts the circle jerk is a kike shill!!!!!!"

Like pottery, the edgy faggots crawl out of the woodwork.

(((You))) obviously lack critical thinking.

> the holocaust was real in my mind, only edgy faggots deny it

fuck off shclomo

Do I think Jews died in WWII? Absolutely

Do I think 6 million? Absolutely not.

yes. Perhaps not all the stories are true, but the central core is - the germans worked and starved millions to death (not just jews) and murdered millions (not just jews) and there is plenty of evidence for that.

anyone rewriting that is just wrong.

I live in a town that had five hundred men taken to work as slave labourers in Germany, half of them died. that is a common thing in france. I live near a village where forty men were shot, and another eighty taken to dachau by the gestapo - only a few returned. A little north is Oradour, where they murdered the whole village.

this is all beyond doubt - the mass murder of jews, among others, is not difficult to believe, and well documented.

what I always wonder is why deniers think the Germans were not capable, or motivated, to do it?

Not an arguments. Still.

sage in all fields for slide threads

(((Le Bracket MayMay)))

>every thread i dont approve is slide thread

wouldn't want to slide those 'are x really white' threads

> hahaha how time real just instantly cremate 6 million bodies at a rate multiple times modern cremation is capable of and not leave behind all the teeth

death camps are a lie, jews being lead outside of villages and shot in holes is real

focused on rebuttal of rebuttal, not any proof what so ever. unbelievable (((((YOUING)))))))

oy vey

Too small to read nigger

very nice

>Every single Jew was cremated lie
Did you skip 3rd grade? Pretty sure that's where you learned that there were roaming execution squads, death marches, etc. Gas chambers and ovens weren't every single one.

>History given
>REEE History is wrong! THIS is right!
>Here's why your claim is wrong
>REEEE Rebuttle of a rebuttle!!!!
Neck yourself, faggot.

Open the image and zoom in, nigger.

nobody denies they had gas chambers to disinfect clothes (like any prisoner camp at the time)

Bush did the Holocaust

Yes, goyim. Six million of our brightest, most precious lives perished during that horrible event. Now pay up and stop complaining about Israel. The borders end where we decide they end.

yes but the holocaust is generally considered the execution of jews in "Death camps" which didn't happen
> goalpost moving intesifies

catalan

this

No it isn't? It's the systematic removal and extermination of the Jews and other undesirables. The death camps are one facet of that. I'm sorry your education was shit, but that's not my fault.

Shit, missed 141777777 what was it?

Shit, missed what was it?

You make a claim. You provide facts to defend it. Your claim is there was a plan to systematically murder jews. You need to provide evidence that directly supports your claim, not patche holes on an already sunk ship.

You should also start by proving the spanish inquistion is total bullshit. why would they fake records?

More importantly: should the holocaust still be relevant more than 70 years after WW2?

I think disease and a destroyed railway system leading to famine has serious consequences. The accounts of people that include ejaculation machines and lethal rollercoasters, and statistics based in scripture aren't very compelling.

brit mummybro

> 6 million jews died at Auschwitz and other death camps
> not the main facet of the holocaust

again moving the goalposts

Ugh, here we go with this chain again. There is blatant proof, present on every single holocaust museum site, backed up by the trials and documentation. You're just gonna cry it's all fake, then keep moving goalposts.

6 million died total. Not Auschwitz and camps alone, tard. Never was the claim anything else. But again, you're gonna do the same thing as the other autist and keep being intentionally stupid.

>tfw you'll never get the fapping machine death penalty

Those nazis were light years ahead of capital punishment

> retard who moves goalposts continuously spergs out over the fact death camps didn't exist

top kek

bad mummy

>earrings

Not my mummy