Have you oppressed a minority today, user?

Have you oppressed a minority today, user?

Yep, spat on a sleeping homeless nigger. We are simply superior to these swine. Praise Kek, white brothers

Yup. Filed a complaint with my city about the condition of a rental property owned by an Iraqi slumlord.

4th complaint I've made this year. He gets fined double the last fine each time (this one about the dead tree should cost him over $1000).

Good job, white brother. Let's hope he can't pay the bills, have to force either himself or his children to steal not to starve, and then they go to prison and get raped to death as inferior scum as they are compared to the white man. They are not human

This guy owns 4 rental house in my city and drives a Mercedes. He's not going to starve but I will make sure the cheap bastard keep his property in respectable condition. Westborn will stay nice and pretty. Everyone on my block takes care of their property except this guy.

I will wait a few weeks and file a complaint about the abhorrent condition of the mortar in his brickwork.

Carved swastikas on some sandniggers' cars. Also sliced their tires. Feelsgoodman

White people are the new minority

Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin'?

Get on my level.
My very existence oppresses minorities.

Get on my level.
My very existence triggers the rest of the world.

>strong brow
>thin lips

you realize the monkey is white right

true dat

i exist, therefore i opress

Gonna post the one about how it was originally a dogs head like pic related and that the head was added later? Or are you a faggot brainlet who can't make observations or learn history?

>I-It was originally a Jackal
Doesn't have much to do with the point I was making

What kind of full retard is this?

> Or are you a faggot brainlet who can't make observations or learn history?

Do you even know there are sphinx statues predating the Giza one? Are they all supposed to be failed Anubises? Even the ones the size of a bowling ball?

Yes. I manage an auto-shop and I actually made the spics do their jobs today.

I'm a minority and I'm not helping myself so yeah

>israel
God damn it shlomo

Okay, you win this time, Schlomo

We have always been the minority. It has never helped you. There could be trillions of you. You will always fail.

I work for a certain state government denying/approving people (niggers) for food stamps. I'm one of several hundred in this department of course, but I help in my own way :^)

I fucked an Asian girl in the ass for an hour while I shoved her head into the pillow. Only occasionally let her breathe just to keep her barely concious.

She said I was the best fuck she'd ever had.