Happening?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naruto
>ATTENTION WIKIPEDIA READERS: I have evidence that suggests @BoulderTodd was responsible for the death of JonBenet Ramsey.

JonBenet Ramsey is a child model who was killed in Boulder, Colorado. This message on Wikipedia seems to denounce this man: twitter.com/bouldertodd who is openly from that town as her murderer. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/meepsheepfever/status/909090982158725125
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Naruto&action=history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love,_Chunibyo_&_Other_Delusions
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Love,_Chunibyo_&_Other_Delusions&action=history
toddwalshccim.com/
twitter.com/BoulderTodd/status/871152090009055232
redfin.com/CO/Boulder/1420-Euclid-Ave-80302/home/35173216
en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Love,_Chunibyo_&_Other_Delusions
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_chess
blueskybridge.org/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news_websites_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking saw this and came here to see if there was a thread about it. I have no clue whats going on.

I know. It's fucking weird and I want Sup Forums's autism to make sense of this for me.

Bump

>I have evidence... should i go to the police?
>nah, let's just hack wikipedia

Fuck off, everyone knows Sam Hyde killed Jon Benet.

Who is this you OP?
twitter.com/meepsheepfever/status/909090982158725125

wew i was a child model
>tfw could have been murdered

I don't understand... What?

not in the edit history en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Naruto&action=history

That's weird, me and OP were both reading anime wikis. I was on this wiki en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Love,_Chunibyo_&_Other_Delusions when I saw it. Is it only on anime wikis?

Whatever server the anime wikis are on, anyway.

again not in the edit history en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Love,_Chunibyo_&_Other_Delusions&action=history

i'm only aware of one instance in which edits were actually deleted (rather than just reverted--i.e., you literally cannot check the history to see what the old edit was). this was on the article for the suicide of vince foster. even then though it showed that an edit took place. you just couldn't see what it was.

for nothing to show up would be unusual. maybe someone hacked wikipedia or something idk

Same here, I knew I would see a thread here. Hope these autists get something interesting.

>by all means don't share the evidence or who you are, just tell us you have it

Well well well

bumping

Weird, huh...

He's also a pro McCain never Trumper.

Is he a handler that senate user talked about?

plot twist

Her parents will know. Link him to them.

I think senate user was real at this point.

Bumping for interest

SPOILER ALERT

>OP edted the page

Many more pages were edited. Just read the thread.

What's that?

Does anyone know how to program a bit that can read webpages for names and then make a line connecting each name associated with an individual. Then compare to names and see what lines connect?

>I have evidence... should i go to the police?
>nah, let's just hack wikipedia

Yes, also I have evidence on the death of seth rich, can you go to the police for me?

No, it was a template that should have been protected but wasn't.

a larper who claimed that bernie sanders is not compromised and had time to take three threads to the bump limit

There was a high level LARP or real user claiming to be high ranking senate employee on during the week.

Part of it talked about how people have up too soon on pizza gate. And that it had people scared. He criticized that there was no real detective work outside of online sleuthing.

How old would have Todd Walsh been in '96?

Technically he said that bernie was stupid and threatened which he didn't count as compromised.

to be fair, it's been obvious since november that they were terrified, and they have no shortage of reasons to fear. but the way they scrambled to create "fake news" out of whole cloth right before pgate broke was quite astonishing.

We should try looking that up on his website: toddwalshccim.com/

Based in on nature of Wikipedia it's likely he chose it as a public user dump not trusting social media. If he did it from public place it would protect from IP trace

that's true. i'm a bernout so i'm still bitter. but i also don't really believe he's clean if jane isn't.

link?

Yes.

He probably was given money after being threatened. But he doesn't need to be bribed because he parrots what aides tell him on policy

This, also checked.

he graduated high school in '97 which means he would he was 17 at the time of the murder.

why s that would there? I'm drunk AMA

Archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141078354
Archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141090963
Archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141101552
Archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/141109967

tfw someone reuses your OC :)

It's still there

The one Love, Chunibyo one is different from the Naruto one

Any other pages this showing up on yet?

I used to drive by the Ramsey house all the time in college.

If Todd was 17 at the time of the murder, then he was living with his parents most likely. If Sup Forums finds that address maybe I'll drive up there today or sometime next week to investigate

pretend to be a distant relative so you can get in his house and rummage through his things and maybe keep some things for yourself don't tell him he won't figure it out

Pretty ironic.
twitter.com/BoulderTodd/status/871152090009055232

Found this address looking up Todd Walsh's parents. It's about 4 blocks north of the Ramsey house
redfin.com/CO/Boulder/1420-Euclid-Ave-80302/home/35173216

You gonna convince the guys parents that you're his distant relative? Your spy game is weak, user.

en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Love,_Chunibyo_&_Other_Delusions
has been scrubbed, anyone else confirm?

Nevermind, it looks like he's the agent of the house. I'll keep an eye on it though

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justin_Bieber

Uh... Guys?!

Wat?

OK so when will he release evidence?

I've already said this but I'll drive up to boulder to look into it if there's anything compelling, because Todd Walsh has never been listed as a subject. If I can figure out the name of his parents I can see if he lived nearby the Ramseys

It's still there, but the yellow banner only covers the top of the screen. Much of the text has been edited to say the same thing, though

It's also on en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinite_chess

It was a clear cut self defense situation.

It's on a ton of articles.

Xbox one page had it this morning, and supposedly Justin Bieber's

It's still there for Bieber blueskybridge.org/
>Prevention + Intervention in the Fight Against Child Abuse
Hmmm where there's smoke there's fire

Oh look, another namefag who says it isn't the jew.

Anglin is a fed, Andrew Jackson was a bad pres and (((HTG))) is our only hope.

it's one of the templates

They seem to be skirting hobbies anons would be into besides Bieber which may get different popular demographic. Personal army request with a bit of intrigue thrown in?

Could the choice of articles mean something?

Does he have any links to Little Rock?
>Does he have any links to Little Rock?

Pages look normal when logged in

What did he mean by this?

>has evidence
>doesnt present evidence

holy fuck if true.

i have evidence that could lead to hillary clinton's

rip

Possible {{vanchor}}

We need to keep track of appearances by time. It's a code. And the code probably references exchanges in the blockchain.

fake and gay

Same, what's happening? This sounds like a good happening, like Trump winning is connected to some vast child predator network that's being unravelled. No?

bump

bump

bump

bump

This is pretty "crazy."

bump faggots

IS NARUTO OKAY?

My offer still stands

If people find out the address of Todd Walsh when he grew up I'll drive to the house and snoop arund

Registrant Contact
Name: Todd Walsh
Organization:
Mailing Address: 3434 47th Street, Boulder Colorado 80301 US
Phone: (303) 819-2115
Ext:
Fax:
Fax Ext:
Email:[email protected]

He was 17 during the murder, I need that house not his business address

Here too
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fake_news_websites_in_the_United_States

it gets worse than that

Bump

I'll try to find it.
How fucking ironic.

Does this Todd guy have any relatives besides his wife?

is that fake news?