Based qt Zoe Quinn is back

She survived all the harassment and cyber bullying of angry virgins and is about to release a new game!!

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/zqFoQ?gallery
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She also lifts and can probably beat most of you gaymergate virgins

>surviving internet trolling

You have no idea how vicious and savage the smear campaign against this woman was. Death threats rape threats and much more.

if only it was just her, it wouldn't be an issue

the problem is, like jews, the industry is being rotted from the inside out

thank god for based Japan

What's wrong with videogames reflecting diversity? Sorry you don't have you white cis male safe space anymore grown up

shit i'd give the ol surprise sexin

I stopped paying attention to video games in 2009. After all these years I still only have a vague idea of what gamer gate was even supposed to be about. if I do play vidya all I play is a gsg or the latest aaa fps but only in passing. Not a single fuck has been given.

we can have mass casualty war again
if thats really what the dyke thots want
they will go first

>using gay like it's insulting
Wow how very progressive of you.

i would listen to even the lowest grade prostitute slag for diversity information over this cunt

Here's her mom reviewing her book

she has become so fucking hot, obviously not that stupod hair color

WTF nice tits, more?

Say what you will about her gender, her hair, etc.; but you can't deny that she has chutzpah to survive such a concerted attack. Most people would collapse under the pressure she stoically endured.

Weren't there nudes or a sex tape of her?

You idiots doxed her and now she has her own Wikipedia page

i-i would

where are you guys going to lunch today?

Can someone explain the difference between "Zoe Quinn" and "Lauren Southern"

Both are just e-whores looking for youtube bux?

Sup Forums didn't really have a whole lot to do with gamergate though. We just gave Sup Forums a safe haven to discuss it and then bam. Sup Forumsharbor cuz moot is a faggot.

did she get attractive?

those old nude shoots were brutal

STOP OBJECTIFYING ME WHILE I POST PICS OF MY TITS

>Entire mainstream media is on your side
>Help I'm being oppressed

How do people lack such basic self awareness?

I dont blame those guys who traded sex for good reviews. Video games are a joke anyway.

One has profited directly from taking cock.

Ones racist and sexist, the other happens to be a canadaian lolbertarian.

bait

my dick

Good on her for actually doing something about her fatness.

More power to her. She is bonnie as anything too.

It was mainly about autists REEEEEEing at the fact that women were infesting the video games media and indie game scene and causing drama like women always do. Also SJWs.

I know that Quinn is an awful whore but for some reason I find her sexy.

This is prior to her getting freakish obese or freakishly jacked

I'd do her, probably enjoy it as well.

I actually felt bad for her after this. Family is supposed to be in your corner.

Zoe manufactured her own harassment, and when a legitimate anti-harassment activist began developing technology that might have exposed it, Zoe used her connections to shut down its funding.

Posting about yourself on Sup Forums isn't enough to save you from fading into irrelevance.

Wonder what faggot got conned into paying for the bolt-ons.

Good for her. Her body was beyond disgusting. Now it's barely passable.

Shame she seems to still have a shit personality.

nice bait.

Any sextapes of this sloot out there?

>"survived"
>cyber bullying
Everyone else things this is ridiculous, right? I think that's obvious.

Their burgers are undersized. Denny's has a better double cheeseburger.

People were fucking or paying game journalists for good reviews on their games and some other faggotry.

>"Able-bodied"

Pretty sure you have to be fit in order to walk faster than 2 mph for 30 minutes straight.

>cis

Fucking sexuality of the character is irrelevant for 90% of games and should be avoided unless actually necessary for character identity,

sage goes in all fields

shit bait kill yourself OP frustrated virgin

who funds nowthis

TL:DR
Didnt learn any lessons, so here we go Gamergate Episode 2 The Roasties Strike Back

yes there are nudes. no you wouldnt
imgur.com/a/zqFoQ?gallery

why are you spamming your thread. we get it, you're fantasizing about this rich bitch. maybe you should kill yourself to get to her faster

Nothing is wrong with video games reflecting diversity. The problem is censoring people's work because it doesn't conform. If you want to make a game that is diverse pandering shit go right ahead, but don't think that means other people have to follow you or else, like you are some kind of prophet.

"""Surviving the internet"""

>survived

I remember a Law and Order SVU episode about it

haha holy fuck she got a fuck ton of surgery

Gays are 1% of the population. It's statistically unlikely that a faggot or a lesbian (known for chronic depression and obesity) would ever be a A-type personality depicted in most games.

Your

I don't like the """woman""" in it, but I really like that shirt.

To all the idiots misgendering them, it's they/them

>she

I'm amazed Hilary hasn't had her killed for blowing the whole "progressive media" false narrative stratagem, and losing her the election.

>imgur.com/a/zqFoQ?gallery
Eh... I'd hate fuck her.

The lack of diversity in videogames discourages everyone who is not a cis white male from playing. Diversity must be "forced" the same way we fine companies that don't hire PoC.

because who wouldnt want a black crippled dyke to be the default character for any game?

"You can say to yourself 'Oh, I went to the gym today so I'm better off because of it.' But the question you have to ask yourself is, 'What did I do in the gym today?' What did you do in the gym today and how did you do it?"

Can some one TLDR the gamer gate?

well before pre swol levels she already took on five guys at once.

Prove it. My favourite video game composer is a female by the way.

what the fuck

i went through that whole thing and could not for the life of me get an erection.

have i finally transcended roasties, or his her body just that naturally disgusting?

OY

>Zoe Quinn

After all of these years, people still don't use her name. It is Chelsea Van Valkenburg. Stop using her fake alias. When a con artist’s alias is trashed, they just make up a new one. That’s what aliases are for.

>load 175 images
what the fuck

>woman
how dare you assume it's gender?!

That's not progressive enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need a half black 1 quarter eskimo 1 quarter Korean born female transitioned to a gay man who lost a leg in a bar fight and an eye while protesting against nazis in a videogame.
only then can we progress as a civilization

A patreon-funded coke habit isn't lifting, user.

>indie libs proved to be a minority, just blown out of proportion due to clickbait doing its thing
>still thinking this is a big issue
Oh my god, it was fucking nothing then and it fucking nothing now.

this bitch fucked 5 guys to write favourable reviews for her. then the entire media started acting like she was a victim when she was confronted with all the nepotism in game journalism. everyone turned out to be "in on it" and it turned out that games journalism is plainly fake. this hellspawn and some other still are making money from whining about how white and cis games are

probably yoko shimomura. she is really the only worthwhile composer in the industry. So yeah, there's one.

Name the soundtrack so we can judge you.

I would hate fuck that qt

Idiot spews fake news to meme her shit game only to reveal that fake news exists but on a global and professional scale

How to make a game

>make what you want
>dont listen to people who's opinion dont matter.
>done

>Chelsea Van Valkenburg
this

Thank you Zoe Quinn, you opened my eyes to a possible future and ushered in our current one!

>some whore trades sex for good reviews on her """"""""game"""""""" that's literally just a choose your own adventure book
>ex spills the beans on it
>various revelations in the fallout show that the game journalism community is incestuous and bribed by large companies
>gamergaters from Sup Forums turn it into a crusade and shit up the board for weeks
>same "gotta save the world" attitude that spawned chanology
>activities start bordering on the harassment that m00t had tried to distance Sup Forums from
>gamergate is b& as a topic
>a bunch of scientology crusa-- err gamergaters start a new board
>games journalism is on damage control the entire time and lots of people see the endemic corruption

she really looks like a trans

In all honesty, if she'd dress nicer and remove that lip thing and shave her fucking face, she'd look pretty hot. At least a 6/10 bordering on 7, even with the crazy liberal BS beliefs.

>wouldfuckforfavorablegamereviews

>hatefucking a white male

>muh ethics in video game journalism

No just no this was about insecure men feeling threatened by a female creator it was a witch hunt

>So what you're saying is Zoe Quinn's pussy is our time's Franz Ferdinand?
kek

I want to tongue Zoe's toes.

>gaymergate
>gay
You disgusting homophobe! How dare you?!

Video games are now full of shitskins and most of them are terrible games for a variety of reasons.

It's sad because she actually has a fairly cute face.

Take away the meme periences
the shitty makup
the shitty hair color
the shitty tattoos
and she actually had a chance at being very cute.