So it hasn't been yet an year and people are pissed of that Trump hasn't fulfilled ALL of his campaign promises...

So it hasn't been yet an year and people are pissed of that Trump hasn't fulfilled ALL of his campaign promises.... Can someone explain me why are people so overly critical of him?

>Can someone explain me why are people so overly critical of him?
He's commiting treason for ZOG. Open borders = treason and so does foriegn wars for Israel.

you know he would be a dumbass to take the reigns of power and be like " uuhhhh Jews run the world we need uhh" - hes not retarded

and please don't give me McCain as a reason that TRUMP failed OMG

Allowing DACA is a terrible idea.
This is why Americans are mad right now.

he's done as much as he can what with everybody (even most Republican politicians) stonewalling him

The media has put people into a state of constant anxiety.

You know he said that he would fulfil his promise on DACA - He needed to pretend he is ready to work with democrats so that the neocons get shit scared that he might not need them - guess what? IT WORKED - Paul Ryan immediately jumped to work with him

people being pissed at him is a meme pushed by CTR and Nazi LARPers

Because he is antiestablishment and deep state wants him out of the picture.. I mean he's a big mean cheeto man.

You people abandoned him because of a tweet - he doesn't care what he says - watch what he does !

They must have drugged Trump. Something's fucked.

i've been looking for a thread likes this for 2 days. please, everyone, continue

It's just demoralization shilling. Pay it no mind. Think back to what people were predicting during the campaign. If you'd said Wall construction would start during his first year, he would quickly appoint a strict constructionist to SCOTUS, we wouldn't get involved in new wars in Iran and Syria like the neocons want, the flow of illegals would slow drastically and deportations would be up, and he would have anti-regulation orders in place, you would have been called a cock-eyed optimist. And those are just off the top of my head. He's doing great, considering he's up against the Democrats, the bureaucracy, and many of the Republicans.

Well, he is world 4d chess champion after all :D

Because he said he would fulfill them all within a year.