youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24
youtube.com/watch?v=rHRrWNwLyv0
youtube.com/watch?v=3O8iC6hV-ZU
youtu.be/e5XaLsSfoWg?t=2m38s
youtu.be/5nMXj0oEaY0?t=4m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=5hJepWBUqZk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This scene continues to kill me, Children should be protected

only time I've ever cried like a bitch watching an anime.

Clannad actually made me cry quite a few times. I'm pretty emotional so even the Fuuko thing made me tear up but AS absolutely destroyed me.

Pic related made me cry like a bitch.

I was fine until the train

This one got me the most in Clannad, think its the version of Dango after getting torn apart.
youtube.com/watch?v=6-EERV9BfGo

youtube.com/watch?v=6z-Dr-3v2SE
youtube.com/watch?v=MZhwuWiTUhE

Also got me.

>Some asshole made a Clannad AMV with "Life can do terrible things" as the music
>Listened to it shortly after finishing the series
>Destroyed emotionally for an entire week

i cried when your mom gave birth to a faggot son like OP

none because I don't cry over fucking cartoons

>Kana, look
>It's snowing

>crying at anime

what are you, a little girl?

This scene was probably the closest I've come to crying since middle school. Strikes my feels every time.

Train completely annihilated me.
I don't think i've cried but part of me died at that moment.

The thing about clannad is the more time has past since you've finished it, the more autistic the whole thing seems.

Aren't we all?

First thing from daddy was fucking heart wrenching, and the closest I've ever come to crying from anime, but I didn't cry because I'm a big strong man.
I cried a little bit at 初音ミクの消失 live, does that count?

that moment you know she didn't make it

I have never actually cried like that before. Sure, i've been upset, but for this I was sobbing with my head in my arms
youtube.com/watch?v=_ovJGnjOjx4

youtube.com/watch?v=J3WgYFGsPFM

When I realised why it was called Your Lie in April I did cry which surprised me cause I didn't get into the show as much as I have other anime. This track probably didn't help:
youtube.com/watch?v=_WvgfULw4A8

>ushio died, pls cry and be sad
>nevermind, here come the dragon balls

Epitome of forced melodrama

This fucking killed me. I wasn't right for a solid year. Yeah,no exaggeration. I loved Lelouch so much. He is and always will be my favourite character and his line at the end "I destroyed the world an created a new" gives me goosebumps just thinking about it. I'm actually tearing up as I write this,that anime changed me.

holy shit you are gay

Ahh,this was great. Especially when he says that he doesn't want to die. It was the authors way of telling us he wasn't just another edgy anime badass.

I know. Lelouch actually made me question my sexuality. [spoile] I think I'm bi

It actually makes more sense in the VN because there it's not obvious what's happening as it's happening. You actually collect these things as you go through each route and they seemingly have no purpose until the end.

Whereas in the anime they appear out of nowhere.

I saw a webm of that scene in a thread and knew it was a trap and I still sprung it and cried.

>clannad
I dont get it

is lelouch uke or seme?

IMO Angel Beats is like getting hit by a truck of feels while Clannad was like get punched repeatedly by boxer of feels

Problem with Clannad is not only is it extremely predictable, but she sheer contrivances they use in order to generate the emotional scenarios push the willing suspension of disbelief, and the effect of the tragedy is lost.

That one literally destroyed me,

Kimi ni Todoke episode 6, the girl friendship stuff made me cry.

Angel Beats just didn't get me, I guess the concept of there being an afterlife just doesn't make death seem bad, especially since they more or less all know about reincarnation.

i agree. Ushio dying felt like pushing it in terms of forced feels and the way it gets fixed is even more bullshit. All in all the supernatural aspect of clannad is something that ruined the impact for me .

Niggas, i still have ptsd from that dango song. Listening to it every ed and every time nagisa sings it. Then in season 2 tomoya sings it to their daughter. I literally bawled my eyes out. It hurt so good. After finishing AF, i never wanted to hear that song again, because I know that I will become I cryin mess when I hear it. I actually did a top 50 favorite anime eds video, and dango was #1. Ofc I took the speakers out, and edited that part without hearing the song.

DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DANGO DAIKAZOKU

youtube.com/watch?v=qfgyKPQO9g8
youtube.com/watch?v=qvzCmV3_12c
youtube.com/watch?v=hNrXDrs352g

youtube.com/watch?v=vlPtB5TXV3Y

You forgot our version.
youtube.com/watch?v=VCIKVCHwUvY

I remember crying while watching it raw. The voice acting was THAT good. And I haven't even watched Clannad.

youtu.be/9ZrWOSiYJjg?t=113

Worst/best version.

I watched the final episode of Clannad twice in a row and cried the whole time. I am a little bitch.

I wish I was around for this.

- Togame's speech in Katanagatari.
- The ending part of Tatami Galaxy.
- Higurashi massacre scene.
- Toradora christmas scene (I think I actually just teared up a bit rather than crying)
- The World God Only Knows - Chihiro's arc.
- Re: Zero - Intro speeches in Episode 7

This is how I feel about all of Key's works Clannad and on (other than small sections of Rewrite that were great).

It feels like everything is forced and rather than coming up with good organic dilemmas they just force the most stupid backstory tragedy which is also handled by the heroine in some obviously nonsensical way.

Their anime originals were profoundly disappointing.

I don't easily cry, but this truly destroys the heart. I've been depress ever since I watched it, will my heart ever heal?

Did nobody else thought this scene from Kaiji was sad? Am I crazy?

I was but I didn't sing for this one.
Always regret that.

Episode 20

youtube.com/watch?v=wckZcVFLU24
This hit me hard, especially the lyrics.
It's just perfect.
Do you remember love?

I cried to this a lot more than Nagisa's death.

I still cry bitch tears every time.

Kek

The end of any series I get invested in. Post-Anime Depression hits me like a truck filled with bricks and is one of the major reasons why time travel would be a wonderful thing.

pic related, probably the one that hurt the msot

Every thread.

me too...

Can you give me the source for this? coudn´t find on reverse search.

No lewd version of OP pic? You dissapoint me Sup Forums.

youtube.com/watch?v=rHRrWNwLyv0
Kanon above everything else

I was surprised when they said "the baby girl is healthy!" because I had figured she was going to inherit Nagisa's soap opera disease, only to find out later that I was completely correct. At that point I figured that Ushio was going to die and that Tomoya may as well kill himself because his life was basically a series of shattered hopes and dreams. And then the deus ex machina thing happened and I really wasn't feeling much because it was kind of a dumb conflict with a dumb resolution anyways.

You're a disappointment for being a tripfag. This is your reply for the thread. Filtered.

I almost cried at the end of Millenium Actress.

A TRUE NONORIRI
HAS A BUSTER MACHINE
IN HER KOKORO
TL NOTE: KOKORO MEANS HEART

Did you, user?

The latest episode of Ushio to Tora (aired today)

>almost
i did

Fuck Kubo for giving in and reviving him. He was a bloody pulp and said his good-byes already.

for me the best part of the show is hands down the part where tomoya and ushio start to bond.its just so heartwarming when you see those two living together and having fun. and the ending ruined that for me.

i cried with the manga, with fma and fma brotherhood, live action won't make me cry again...
i hope

so cheesy

not afraid to admit it

Always gets me

I thought that was sad, but I thought Saharas's fate was worse. I seriously hated it.

It was more his sister crying over him saying she understands now and doesnt want her brother to die, and that he did it for her that got me. I think we all cried at least a little at that scene.

Watched the rebuilds but not the original yet, how much have i fucked up?

This episode wrecked me. Especially when that song plays.

youtube.com/watch?v=3O8iC6hV-ZU

Ikuhara is always good at making me sad.

>Watched the rebuilds but not the original yet, how much have i fucked up?

Tokyo ghoul Just finished it :'(

Even if I hate androids

This one and Caesar's death too.

Different strokes for different folks i guess, personally i barely finished the first season and refuse to watch the second because of how bad the first was and all the QUALITY

>crying at anime
faggsssss

>cried at force drama anime

Also the sao ending

fags

>ITT we have clannad, code geass, angel beats and k-on
Sup Forums is filled with underagers now. Brilliant.

Okay i know i said different strokes but comon. Now it's just blatant bait, here's your you's you so desperately want

this

I get teary when something beautiful is shown (happiness, redemption or heroism) like this scene or when I rewatch some of my favorite anime.

youtu.be/e5XaLsSfoWg?t=2m38s
youtu.be/5nMXj0oEaY0?t=4m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=5hJepWBUqZk

I can't cry when it's sad
except for LoTG Reuenthal death

>Complain about underagers then post Shonen smug face
Okay user, if you want underagers gone the door is right over there

Sup Forums has been crying at Clannad for years. I'm sorry to hear you weren't here when we had regular threads about it.

Dude, Clannad is so old, underage kids probably have not watched it. I mean, the designs are ancient and unappealing to a modern audience. The VN was translated like 16ish years ago and the anime has to be around that.

Unless people still say it's a great masterpiece (it isn't) I can't imagine that it is popular with the underage crowd.

Modern kids would probably drop it at the retarded starfish thing. Like really, who the fuck wants a giant wooden block star? And why is a ghost doing this? It's so stupid.

I never cried at Kaiji, but I'll be damned if it wasn't one of the most stressful shows I've ever watched.

>now

When Niko asked where Yashiro was at the end of K-Project i fuckin broke down. Dont know why that moment hit me so hard it just did

clannad isn't autistic, it's pure