Funny considering the holocaust never happened

Funny considering the holocaust never happened

Of course it happened, you retarded burger.

I dont get it. If black women were destroying Germany and Hitler targeted them, does that mean...?

yes now they're destroying America

>when a leaf posts

WE

WE WAZ GASD!

WE WUZ CONCENTRATIN N SHIT NIGGUH

>Black women were destroying Germany
learn something new every day

Bowser is a cute! He is simply tired of those spaghetti niggers getting bothering him and his waifu.

Das rite

Well she's right about the "not jews" part

HE

(((Black women)))

Even in 1939 the European union was importing africans.

For all her talk of cultural appropriation, it's funny that she appropriated the mass murder of millions by the Nazis.

Will Jews ever be able to outsmart the woke black woman?

How can Jewish tricks even compete?

Black women? What is this KANGZ history of WW II? I must have missed that in Hitler's speeches.

No way this is real

Even they admit blacks destroy countries.

It's sad that people actually shame all Jews for the actions of a few.

You can see that all over this board. People on this board want all Jews to die, even though most Jews are right-wing and pro-family values.

Did you notice how Trump never has a non-white standing behind him?

That's a racist dog whistle and that's proof that whites have always been trying to fuck us over, the minority.

This board is full of racist fuckers ridiculing genuine causes and kissing the ass of the establishment.

That's why there are /ptg/ threads every day and racist threads ridiculing and bashing minorities like me.

Even stupider is the fact that Jews who are innocent, powerless people play into your stupid, imaginary, schizophrenic world.

WE WUZ DESTROYING CIV -

Actually, yeah, I can see that.

Yes. Hitler was right

Holy shit we should help meme this concept that Hitler's primary target was Blacks not Jews. This will cause massive butthurt among the hebes and will help further the rift between these subhumans.
Reverse Divide and Conquer

sorry to hear that user, maybe (You) should go to reddit, T_Donald wil love to welcome a BASED minority like yourself

>kekistan flag

I'm disappointed user

you posted this pasta except about muzzies.

Keep it up and you'll catch a ban.

You've been ward

If everybody was black before year 201x, how come there's white people today?

This better not be real. Were reaching levels of stupidity that shouldn't be possible.

I Kekd