Buyfag Thread

Read the guide before asking stupid questions.

buyfags.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

event.goodsmile.info/snowmiku2017/en/
post.japanpost.jp/int/use/restriction/index_en.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off

Please calm down.

No.

Gottem

These threads are like a ghost town these days.

Hell, even this post is being made with sage in the email field because I have no content to contribute.

Why do buyfags hate THICC girls?

because they're not thick, they're fat.

Feels like no new and exciting figures are out

Remember to vote for your favorite Snow Miku design.

event.goodsmile.info/snowmiku2017/en/

Higher risk of heart disease and various types of cancer, shorter lifespan, more difficulty in getting butthole perfectly clean after defecation, higher possibility for mold to form on the skin (under folds), need to buy two to three tickets for her when she rides on an airplane...should I go on?

can we just merge with the onahole thread or something

How about you merge your head with your ass?

I blame the gooks raising their currency and prices on toys.
2 nukes wasn't enough.

Currency manipulation. Just like the Chinese. Trump was right all along.

your listing conditions that happen to 3d landwhales that are 400+lbs
the good thing is that none of these things affect 2d fat girls

Porkchop has a really clean asshole for being a FAT girl

Thats because all the cool kids left for the skype klub peasant, you lot are the vermin we didnt want and now you will lay here and rot.
Sage

How is freeing?

Imo the Russian with the telescope is the only unique one. The rest look like the magical girl contest, although the one with constellations and braids is fine of that bunch. The astronaut Yukine is cutest and could work if either of those two Mikus win and if they include a portion of the box that turns into a space backdrop. Otherwise constellation scarf matches best.

Ghost town is better than people spamming their meme flavor of the month in every fucking thread.

shit for everything BUT their bunnys

Pretty good for the most part. They've had a few pretty poor deliveries, though.

I also like top middle and bottom left for Miku, and top left and bottom middle for Yukine. I just hope they don't use fabric again for any part of the figures.

I have been looking for a way to get the most use out of my lower shelves and I was wondering about using mirrored risers like pic related.

The angled mirror gives a perfect upskirt view even if the figure is on a lower shelf. They seem ideal for kneeling/sitting figures and displaying them with a nice view of the ass.

Has anyone here used these? I am curious what the viewing angle is like. I was about to order more acrylic risrs anyway, but I was looking for feedback if there is any.

Very hit or miss. Shit ton of their scales get binned though.

rude

why is shipping so expensive at the sahra branch of mandarake? Surely the estimated shipping is wrong.

A view of the butt is always better.

Try it out and see if it's an idea collectors can get behind.

I agree. I've stopped buying so much and moved onto western shit. It's like I've grown up and turned more into a child at the same time.

Seems like a neat idea. Looks pretty small for use with figures though.

>sage
Good.
Fucking use it.
Especially on meta-retarded-faggotry like your shitpost.

Delicious Wanko figure when?

4"X6" base is enough for most 1/6 to 1/8 figures.

The mirrored bottom obviously wont work with players who reqire their own bases. This is only for free standing/kneeling ones (Which I havve over 40 of).

Looks like Photoshop.

Yea nopan characters sometimes get those black void pantsu.

Thanks for ruining my hopes and dreams

The prototype is now painted.

Sorry

Looks like Erina got delayed to June.

>called in to work on day off yesterday
>missed parcel delivery
>pick it up today
>get this

Ayyyy
I'm on a watchlist now

They know you're infected with the weeb virus.

I saw that someone else voted the same as me in the last thread.

I take it you didnt have a lewd loli in there or you'd already be in jail

Nah, just second best GuP

Thoughts on this one? I really like the ass but I'm really bothered by her tits, it looks like a fucking detachable part.

exploitable

Shimapan would have been better.

I ordered it but I own almost all fox girl figures out there, so I am a bit biased.

A lot of my foxes and dog girls are cast off and they do a better job with the tail than this one. it is cute from the front though.

What Skype club? Hasn't that been around for a long time but no one went? I haven't been here in a long time.

It's a joke.

Some dude keeps shit posting about a non existent Skype club.

My man...

Who's your never ever, forever never?

Now that's a void I can get into

They did the same thing with black rabbit.

Her magic skirt perpetually keeps alive the "is she wearing panties or not" question. It is impossible to see up her skirt in the source material so they gave her figure black void pantsu as well.

Alter, why

>he thinks its nonexistent.
All the proof you need is the sudden lack of activity and the disappearance of thread celebrities.
We've all left for the superior way to discuss our passion, delusional children such as yourself have been left to play in the sandbox alone til the end of time.

Kurousagi was my first figure, and she was impossible to balance on her pedestal.

Truly, they replicated her uselessness perfectly in figure form by having her tip over and fall every time I sneezed.

Now, I just leave her on the ground.

So useless.

K.

Anyway what is everyone waiting on. My casual caster still hasn't shown up.

If your so called skype club is much better, then why are you still here? Just to shit post?

This and the Fate/GO a la carte comic anthology 2.

Of course, we dont shit post in the skype klub, these threads are our toilet.

What are y'all even talking about? The threads have always been slow except during WF. Because we haven't seen James and Noodles for a while or as much as usual? /toy/ also lost most of it's tripfags over the years, who cares. And Sup Forums has been having occasional and successful buyfag figure threads so maybe some people moved there. Again who cares.

Just got my payment request for these two, so they should be shipped out soon.

It's funny how everyone complains about the tripfags shitting up the thread but as soon as they leave you all complain that they aren't shitting up the thread. Same goes with unboxing and news posts. You're a proper bunch of autists here

Thats why we all left for the Skype Klub, so they can reap what they sow and finally get what they wanted, dead threads.

Yes

>implying
It's literally 3 newfags begging for trip posts. There's nothing wrong with unboxing, but when you take 5 posts just to reveal meme of the month you may as well just post one picture and leave it at that or link your shit elsewhere. It's worse when faggots spam the same shit in every thread like its a legitimate steam group or something. People act like GSC's shipping information is hard to find, just post it and move on.

Mostly a bunch of Little Armory stuff, which is more of a /toy/ thing.

Useless haifuri keychains and LL plushies added for minutes and then removed. Get your shit together amico.

Threadly reminder Nana paint when?

5 more days

>things that don't matter to 2d girls
just say they're fucking ugly

It's delayed by another month every time you ask.

PERFECT for my fossil collection. I need to see under my trilobite

What's the next/most likely MF scale up for PO next anyways? I believe Ranko was the last one and that was over a month ago. Sure they have some shit planned.

Would you glue a figure for display purposes?

Hello, a good friend of mine wants to send me some Comic LO and other loli related stuff with ems, but then he linked me this
post.japanpost.jp/int/use/restriction/index_en.html
I have bought Nymphodelic and had it sent with EMS, should I tell him to not worry about this shit?

A Laalah figure, Nagi no Asukara OST 2, and a Horo Mug.

Unfortunately never ever.

Taking photo requests. I'm too unoriginal/uncreative to think of anything on my own

Mine's still somewhere in transit. Now I'm hearing stuff about her head getting damaged by the packaging and I'm worried because I didn't go for EMS this time...

post alicia.

macros of vampy. I'm thinking about getting her while she's still cheap.

Give me a setting/theme

Still disappointed with the face for pic related.