ITT: Real images of anime locations

ITT: Real images of anime locations

Man that looks picturesque.

Would be hell to live in, though. Small towns are awful.

Is this Sora no Woto?

Literally ANYTHING from monster.

No, that's Spain.

I'd like to visit hinamizawa someday.

Thats the pool from Fourze?

ahahahahaha

THEY BLEW UP THE FUCK POOL MAN THE POOL.

>insert shitty j-pop and shitty melodrama writter

This is the Japanese version of "the casting couch"

thanks alot captain obvious

Subscribe to my channel for more C.O. videos

I love it when they have a real sense of place in anime. Like Hakodate in Noein, Onomichi in Kamichu, or Kamogawa in Rinne no Lagrange.

Which town was snow fairy sugar set in again?

Which anime user?

Dead sea?

Princess tutu i assume

bolivian salt sea

Tokyo Ghoul

Spice Wolf?

Those red outlines are factories in japan and mostly blurry buildings in china.

KonoSuba?

Ahhh, thanks user!

ADRENALINE IS PUMPING

Are you retarded user?

Kiki's Delivery Service?

Are you?

>taitanic

It was in Railgun too

>implying Sup Forumsnons fap to 3D
i did not know this actually

That's one way to avoid getting sued for intellectual property rights, you know.

Some people like to brown their brownhole.

Attack on Titan

I actually went here with my gf. She's obsessed with the series and didn't seem to catch on that it was not a good place for foreigners.

>pekoe

Why wasn't it a good place for foreigners?

West coast Japan. It might as well be the middle of nowhere. We couldn't afford the shinkansen so it took us eleven hours by bus and three hours by train to get there from Tokyo. And nobody there spoke English, it's an old fashioned village that barely caters to Japanese fans of the anime. So foreigners don't stand a chance.
It took us an hour to check into the one B&B in town because the hostess couldn't understand us either.

dat concrete jungle, tho

Toyosato Elementary School.

Would you watch an anime about foreigners visiting real life locations used in anime and manga?

Why the fuck would you go to another country without understanding their language? Are you retarded?

if you had to learn the language of the country you're going to travel to, it would take you years to travel to any country.

I feel like that location has been used a lot... Noein.... I can picture several others but can't think of names right now

I was the user who went there last summer, right where the car is there was a hippy looking guy selling trinkets of some kind.