6 YEARS

6 YEARS

6 FUCKING YEARS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3a6R4m5Rg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Season 2 would just devolve into a semi-ironic parody of bad sequels

I remember watching each episode with Sup Forums and the following threads like it was yesterday.

6 years have passed already, unbelievable...

>6 YEARS

Thanks OP, as if I wasn't depressed enough beforehand.

remember only 10 more years till season 2 is announced (see fooly cooly)

Ugh

Why don't they make good soundtracks like this one anymore?

They never intended to make a S2

So?. That wouldn't be bad at all

knowing panty and stocking they'd find a way to make it funny and awesome

because music in general has sucked

Don't worry, they'll get some screentime in Luluco or something.

Is this the half life 3 of Sup Forums?

probably

Not really. It just happens that soundtracks like PSG's are pretty much works of passion.

No because they never planned a sequel in the first place

Real answer is Despera

The difference is that SOMEHOW PSG was never on Adult Swim.

Let it go user.

Is this show even good?

there's a lot of bad unfunny episodes but there's also a lot of good funny ones

there's 26 episodes at 10 minutes a pop, american cartoon style

just watch it. you'll immediately see if it's your thing or not.

yeah

but if you have a low powerlevel you probably won't like it. there are a billion different artstyles in anime, this one likely turns a lot of people off.

Everyone who worked on PS&G is now working at Trigger who seem to do whatever they feel like. So there is a chance, one can hope, one can pray.

The Manga was okay.

The artstyle was one of the only things I liked about PSG.

I'm not a fan of raunchy gross-out humor.

>this was three years ago next month

stocking still a best

Hated it subbed, loved it dubbed.

Not a dubfag.

IIRC CN felt the license for PSG was too expensive.

you spelt kneesocks wrong

Exactly this. I watched it subbed and found it pretty dull.

Then I watched it dubbed and laughed my ass off. The sub just plays it way too safe in comparison to the dub, which completely embraces its true raunchy nature.

youtube.com/watch?v=Bq3a6R4m5Rg

Reminder that Kneesocks is best girl.

the dub is pretty great, although it has no RUUURUUS or DIETOOO or engrish swearing

PSG is a show where, rather than just having one or both dubs that is good, has two very different dubs that are also unique compared not only to each other but to other series, as well.

This has confused me forever, the show was practically made for Adult Swim.

the real half life 3 of Sup Forums is nichijou

Is that penguindrum?

Reminder that demon sisters are for incest

Who owns the rights for PSG? What's left of Gainax?

>6 years? No fucking way, I can still remember watching it and Gainax ruining christmas like it was yesterday
>It's actually been 6 fucking years

>teased and trolled the fanbase but never announced

Index III

It still hurts.

Nichijou was great, but the production costs make it easy to see why it didn't get continued. Even then as fantastic as it was, we don't really "Miss out" on anything other than More Nichi' by there not being an extra season.

PSG ended on a skullfuck heel-turn cliffhanger with potential to go anywhere with the story. Multiple gates, Demon sisters as protags, Briefs being more of a character less of a plot device, Stockings origins and a new arc of story to progress. Everyone was so ready, and here we are.

this desu senpai

>Despera
>not X

Don't forget Garter and Corset's history, matching scars need context!

i would've been ok with backstory i mean psg is a comedy but i'm just kinda interested in whats going on in the background

>mfw after that ending

fuck you i was enjoying my day till i saw this

how can one demon be so perfect

>trigger announces they're doing a second season

what will happen in season 2 Sup Forums ?

>6 years
Jesus time flys

This
It's just as funny as well. Similar to half life fans if you stick around raildex fags enough you'll see swarms of people speed run through the stages of grief every time their company announces something.
I've got a semi just thinking about it

Wait

It's already been six fuckin years?

Remember people, you still have some time left in your life.

time defiantly does fly away now

>autist
>still got that post grad
Eat a dick NEET fags. All you had to do was put a little effort in and you could be as antisocial as you want.

How are your relationships doing user?

jokes on you i'm killing myself before i turn 25

f-fuck you man. At least I can take care of myself financially.

Don't forget that half the dialogue would be censored unless they pulled a South Park and left it all intact on the post-midnight block

they'd probably have to do that imagine watching panty and stocking censored

the only part that wouldn't be censored would a few scanty and kneesocks dialogue

Everyone around my age is married and I'm sitting here working in high finance. Never have I once thought that money couldn't solve all my problems until now.

Considering Rick and Morty got "shit" lifted from the blacklist, it'd only really be "fuck" and beyond, which there is still plenty of. If you watch some of Funimation's clips, it'll give you a good idea of what to expect if that's the case
Of course, South Park reruns aired completely uncut but only if they aired at, say, 1AM

Jokes on you I killed myself the day I turned 25. It was the best decision of my life too.

so much this.
So classic in a Cartoon Network sense.
But, for example, re-hashing of Powerpuff Girls is found by some to be total trainwreck
[I like Manboy tho]

The things I would do to that demonic butt.

You're a liar. Money makes you happy is a stale ass meme. Did you really believe it?
Money indicates you're a better person because your capable of getting it. It's the capability not the finance.
That said being a better person doesn't mean you're a happy person.

More money = More Bitches

Maybe you shouldn't have picked a job that eats up all of your time then.

mo bitches = mo problems

At least you can cry on your jet ski user.

>Did you really believe it

You'd be surprised at how many people do. Because money to some people equates to success.

Success and happiness aren't correlated. Some of the biggest losers are happy. Some of the biggest winners want to kill themselves.
Money and Happy are two different games

I don't know, I think being able to eat and have a roof over your head and pay for the electricity to watch cartoons with is pretty important to happiness for most people.

See you shitters don't understand what success is. Success isn't money, its ideas and power. The greatest people who've written history were this way, and they were also the happiest of people

You'd be surprised. If there is a correlation it isn't linear. It's probably a moderation that's only sig at being unable to survive. All other states would be non sig.

Ok Doctor Doom, you can go back to bed now.

But that's fucking wrong. Most people that history remembers are horribly jaded pricks.
Also I never said money was success. It's an indicator. To be fair I did say that in a different post but regardless I know the differentiation.

>wanting 3DPD
It's your own fault.

Similar situation, honestly I'd rather keep the financial stability and privacy for now.

Most of the people I know in white collar professions end up dating colleagues so they both work loads, have no personal time, and just end up stressed at each other.

Never forget.

Despera or Satoshi Kon's Dreaming Machine

Taking an obvious joke from a show with that many reset buttons so serious... you fags never disapoint me when I want to see some lolcows milked.

>pros: second season confirmed

CARLOS
ok, that was funny

its supposed to parody how western syndicated cartoons or shows much of the time never get a real opportunity to conclude or are often forced to have it open to a sequel even after a true ending like this has apart from the sudden forced introduction of stocking being a double agent this entire time right at the very end which is the joke. so you guys are shit out of luck for expecting it to ever happen. because that was never its intention. but you still one day may. if they decide to retcon the idea. but as you see it still stands with no hope to that in sight. so enjoy

I'm in high finance and married but not really that happy

Wife is a bitch

I can get all five in one long sigh. I know because I just did

That's what they all say

I'm only 7 years away.

I've wasted my entire life.

FLY AWAY NOW FLY AWAY NOW FLY AWAY~~~~~~~~~

I thought that was Haruhi.

>35 this coming Thursday
>Could have legit died back in 2013 due to some heart-related birth defect I didn't know I even had.
>Was perfectly fine with dying, if It was truly my time.
>Didn't
>Sometimes wonder "What if?"
I'm both figuratively and literally where I was three years ago.