>draw a red line on north korea, doesn't do a thing
>pro-hurricane funding
>pro-transsexuals in the military
>pro-planned parenthood funding
>tax increases

UPDATE:

>pro-paris deal

>were going to put you coal miners back to wo-

Nobody give a fuck until actions are taken. Who the fuck is this guy? WSJ? fuck that.

JUST CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

Someone shop this to include Trump

They were never going back to work. They fell for a retarded Cheeto telling lies. Coal is dying.

they flipped him

>wsj scoop
lel

Trump is literally fucking AIDS.

Itt: retards who trust wsj

At this point, Trump supporters still supporting Trump is really laughable (not that it wasn't already to begin with.) If they haven't found out that this guy is a fraud and that the shit he does is fucking beyond the realm of what actual intelligent people do, then our education system is really fucked.

Great now we believe in climate change and must enact a carbon tax

thanks trump!

People who voted for Trump are rural and suburban CHRISTIAN RETARDS. City people AKA people with high IQ, voted for Hillary.

Why shop it when there at literally hundreds of Trump tweets with the same bullshit.

Schumer and Pelosi told him they had the piss tape and would release it if he didn't play ball. It's the only explanation for all this happening now.

I haven't seen shareblue like this since the election, how does it feel knowing we know your every move shariabluefags? Does it sting?

>China rebuilds our coal sector

Wtf, I hate Trump now!

It's people like you who think there exists aliens and crop circles.

at this point if you trust twitter journalist "sources" you're a retard

archive of the article

archive.is/JfZSN

>Schumer and Pelosi told him they had the piss tape

I'm seriously starting to believe this now

Something changed in September for Trump

>Implying Trump has not been pals with the likes of Chuck Schumer for years

Everything changed after McMaster took over.
Trump isn't in control anymore.

At this point, the midwest seriously needs to understand that their incestual shit doesn't fucking work. What's worse is that there STILL will be supporters even with this news.

The_Zionald will defend this faggot.
To think that me and other rational people got called shills for pointing out this guy was a RINO fluffer for Israel.

>Everything changed after McMaster took over.

Don't forget Kelly

Hmmmmmm.... I wonder what happened?!

This is the WSJ, you fucking illiterate shit.

I suppose we'll see. This is becoming very believable though.

HMMMMMMMMMMMM... REALLY MAKES YOU THINK!!!!!!!!

Damn Donald

It is Amnesty Don to you.

>trump says its a bad deal
>wants to renegotiate
>france says no
>trump threatens to leave

Woah, its as if the words coming out of his mouth and what msm / mssm reported were wrong? This is almost as funny as when trump made his DACA comments and the msm / mssm trolled illegals to protest and get arrested, only to look like idiots a few days later. Muh 6 months!!!!

Seriously guys, we can't let him get the codes.

The mental gymnastics /ptg/ played on that line. What a mess over there. Cancerous fucks.

Ben Shapiro was right, while you retards were whining about jews a fucking jew tried to save you from yourselves. Nice work

didnt he say that he is willing to elrenegociate, and if that fails, withdraw? this doesnt seem like news...

>there are still Trump supporters that are too proud/embarrassed to admit that Trump betrayed them
Grow up and stop acting like a child. Admitting this isn't going to kill you.

>trump ends tpp
>turns out he didn't and tpp is included in nafta talks
>trump ends paris deal
>turns out he didn't
>trump bans transsexuals from the military
>turns out he didn't, in fact they can enlist now
>trump ends relations with Cuba
>turns out he didn't
>trump bans muslims
>except he didn't
>trump builds the wall
>trump builds some fencing to certain sections of fencing built by Obama

Ben Shaprio can take his civic nationalistic ass back to Israel and tell them what he thinks about the browning of Israel.

Trump seemed to be the last bastion of hope against America crashing and burning so I thought I would stick around a bit longer to see what happens. If he continues cucking to the democrats and the (((CIA))) then I will be moving somewhere to Eastern Europe in a few years.

They are the new Obama supporters. They will double down and deny the reality that they are getting played by a neocon.

Well, this is fucking depressing... it's just one disappointment after another...

>"America isn't cucked"

>didnt he say that he is willing to elrenegociate, and if that fails, withdraw? this doesnt seem like news...

Trump lied, what do you expect?

>This is the WSJ
The WSJ went to shit a long time ago.
Take anything you hear from them with a grain of salt.

Ben Shapiro will be president one day

Why is everyone a coward when blackmailed

If just double down and do as much damage as possible if blackmailed like using nukes

Democrats still running the show. Pelosi pegging Trump. Jared and Ivanka laughing all the way to the bank.

America, you just got cucked.

reminder that the trump we voted for was cloned and then murdered. they changed the clone's dna to conform to israeli influence easier.

>They are the new Obama supporters
Yup
I'm a firm believer that if you can't admit you fucked up and made a mistake, you're still a child mentally

We shouldve supported hilldawg

It's just part of the story people, you need the fall of the promise the father held so Barron's redemption of his legacy will be all the more sweet.

This is what we all agreed on for the next thirty years.

>just got cucked

We've been cucked

>they're bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists
>good, educated, and accomplished young people

He said he would stay in if he got a better deal. If he stays in he most likely got that deal.

>We shouldve supported hilldawg

But she's already in the white house user. She just had a sex change.

that's complete bullshit

nothing about the paris deal has changed

>nothing about the paris deal has changed

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

We need to pretend like it did

There is literally nothing wrong with protecting the environment. Fuck off kikes.

Bump.
What is our next hope Sup Forums?

fuck off

Richard Spencer.

RENOVATE THAT FENCE!

He realized he can't change shit. Global elites run the world

Until these reports come out to be true, then why would you abandon ship? So far everything the media has reported has been wrong about the administration and I'm not about to believe them if it isn't coming from the WH directly.

You know what's pathetic about western governments

It's the fact that president of the entire fucking country can be overruled and undermined

The president should have infinite power and no one can stop executive orders and the Supreme Court answers to the president

Not the other way round

ancap utopia is the only answer

When will you retards learn that trusting the government never works

>believing the WSJ

President Tarl Warwick.

BASED! We're achieving levels of inter-dimensional chess that shouldn't even be possible! It's Trudeau's art of war!
>inb4 shills shilling shillingly
Top-kek MAGA-pedes!

>Submit to a foreign agreement on domestic activities
>protecting the environment
Pick one faggot.

That's it, then. Democracy doesn't work.

I'm not even sure that wouldn't have been wise. At least the R's in Congress would have felt obliged to oppose her.

CALLING ALL PEDES
ASSEMBLE PEDES
THE SHILLS AND SHAREBLUE ARE RAIDING US
DEFEND TRUMP DEFEND TRUMP GO GO GO GO

And we weren't out of it when he said he was pulling out. Until he says we are staying in with no chage this report is bullshit.

This, this is obviously a 3rd echelon chess move that basic humans can't even comprehend. He's only pretending to betray his base.

This. How do we change this shit?

Ding

Why do you think Caesar purged the senate, user?

He saw the corruption democracy inevitable leads to and decided to act. Monarchy is the true path, under a righteous and worthy ruler.

Hi Styx

>WSJ
I'll believe it straight from the lion's mouth, not from the lyin' media. Don't even try that lugenpresse shit here.

It's like your favourite thrash metal band releasing an acoustic album after mingling at the wrong parties.

Fuck off r/the_donald, I want to shill for Trump, the right way. I've personally got his back after how he reacted to Cville.

What the fuck is with this week?
Are they just gonna pile on literally fucking every bullshit thing they can think of all at once and hope the internet stays obsessed with at least one of them by the end of the month?

i hope

That was Bannon. Bannon is gone now.

Honestly we just need a full-fash guy to run against Trump in the primaries
Sadly yeah. I'd rather have my children work in mines than have my grandchildren raped and enslaved for the multicultural hell that's just getting worse.
Quick rundown?

Got a source on that?

Civil uprising. Too bad Americans are so fractured it will never be possible. I'm pretty sure we got 4d chees'd

Share blue faggots out in force.

Pretty fucking evident if you've followed the presidency at all.

Ivanka and Jared on one side shilling for (( them )) with Bannon urging Trump to keep his word.

I'm referring more to Trump's own tweets advocating for amnesty. I personally think we'll most likely get confirmation of this article eventually, given the trend as of the past few days, but we'll have to wait and see.
It's just pathetic to see people do everything they can to spin his amnesty tweets because they don't want to admit that Trump is caving on it.

>REPAIR THAT FENCE
>GLARE MENACINGLY AT THOSE IMMIGRANTS
>YELL ANGRILY AT THE PARIS ACCORDS
>MAKE AMERICA SLIGHTLY WORSE THAN IT WAS BEFORE

You shills are still going huh?
let me guess, calling you out means I love DACA now right?

they are desperate.
something is going to happen and they need trump out NOW, and that can't happen if his base is still strong

So he's gone full kike now?

not something i ever cared about, but i enjoy watching trump flipping on every issue

what's he got left, low taxes? probably going to raise them