youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y_IbCMOg9YA
reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4j6rc8/least_satisfying_character_deathspoilers/
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28354340
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yui is the best

Yui, Cryska and Inia are my waifus.

>Paizuri
>not just wanting her to hold your head close to her chest and gently caress your hair

It's the simple things, user.

>>not just wanting her to hold your head close to her chest and gently caress your hair
That's what my penis head would be doing, yes.

>Beatrix, Iris, and Pham all motorboated their crush

Why didn't Lise ever try it with Theo? It seems to work.

Not tall enough, tried dry humping instead. Maybe if she waited till Theo was sitting down, or already in bed.

We'll see with the BDs. Maybe she did.

It's like pottery

Speaking of which, whose else chest will Theo stuff his face in?

It's so odd...it's like it's not even sexual when he's doing it, his suffering is so much.

Will we ever see Beatrix comforting Theo in her chest?

How would that even look?

Will we ever get a clear hires version of this?

Yui looks like she has no fun in being in a top of the line TSF.

What I'm curious about is how that scene will play out in Martyrs. Will it be a major turning point in which route you take? Will it not change the story's direction much if you clear the H-scene like in the anime? How censored will it be?

Well for all we know, it could be what takes Theo on Lise's path or not.

>Will we ever see Beatrix comforting Theo in her chest?

No

>How would that even look?
Imagine with messier, wavy black hair, red eyes, pink lips, and a less gentle expression.

>less gentle

You're no Beato fan at all, faker!

If anything, it'd be MORE comforting!

Stasi Theo could even do the opposite, and comfort her in his chest...

Beatrix's pain and mental trauma keeps her from connecting to others, so it likely would not be a gentle, caring look if she let Theo bury his face in her tits.

Still, hoping they'll be an option to bury something other than a knife in her, but I doubt it.

I'm sure there will be. I have a feeling Kouki will do something for his favorite SM, it'd be boring if she had the same fate in every route.

But user, her pain doesn't mean she can't feel. If anything, she so desperately wants to hold someone, that person to her again, she'd take any chance, even if it was a Jurgen sort of expy.

Okay fine, less gentle expression. But how about a more tight/desperate holding, gripping? Because she wants that little bit to last forever.

Actually, it'd be a nice compare and contrast to Iris! Instead of calm and serene, it'd be intense but strongly emotive.

She's unfortunately the only one who is "final boss" material. Siding with her would make things too easy even if it would be very interesting and emotional. It's obvious Age wants a final mecha battle for Theo, so that rules out the much more compelling Theo vs Axmann scenario, and Beatrix is the one who's built up as possibly the most skilled pilot in the DDR. She's the only one intimidating enough for that final hurdle or obstacle that Theo must overcome, even if most people feel it's rather unsatisfactory compared to something more emotional like Lise vs Theo.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

i want to slice those balloon tits off

What if they don't duel to the death, Theo only disables her MiG-27 before popping open her cockpit hatch, jumping in, and putting his personal "blade" into her "cockpit" instead?

Roughly, tearfully, and consensually with hand-holding throughout.

>not thrusting into her tits and popping them like balloons

Theo, bitte.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Y'all niggas need Beato-san.

Which Mabu-Ravus would be up for anal?

Gretel.

Beato-san if you asked nicely.

Katia because she is a whore.

I guess I'll take one, if its useful. Does it do babysitting?

>Martin is taping dat ass

I'm jelly

Im waiting for her route where Theo cucks Martin

Beatrix would probably be one of the most likely to yelp and hop off your dick if you were to try to put it in her ass. Then you'd have an angry, pouting Beatrix on your case.

You know it!

She's up for pretty much anything too. Bestiality, necrophilia, you name it, she done it.

>Then you'd have an angry, pouting Beatrix on your case.
Then you would comfort her and tell her that it means a lot to you. And through gentle guilt you would soon have your dick up her ass.

Plus once you do it correctly I am sure she would love it.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

>Gretel route
>ever happening

>Gretel route
>you find something you're not suppose too
>get shot in the face by her

so like the bad endings of the first VN

Heinz don't you have some paperwork to file or boipussy to fuck, anything besides bullying Lise all day?

Yeah, Gretel is responsible for nearly every single bad end in the first VN. She's the biggest threat to Theo, more so than Beatrix and the stasi even.

I hope your name's Jurgen then, because Beato can''t possibly love anyone else.

those who don't support the parties ideals don't deserve Gretel
also Theo would treat her right

>killing the Master on his youth
>bad

>Beato can''t possibly love anyone else.

That's what MKUltra is for :^)

Plus she is my waifu and I am not going to get cucked by an imagery person.

Nope. Lise's bitter tears of pain and despair are like syrupy nectar to me.

How would they work as anal lube?

You can't just rely on tears. Sometimes, you need a bit of blood too. Blood, sweat and tears. You know the expression.

That's the spirt Genosse
youtube.com/watch?v=y_IbCMOg9YA

This.

Pham? She will never turn down a chance to spoil you!

Oh yeah, Stella!

She'd give you the most infuriatingly kind look while you try to form the words to ask to do anal. She'd a sadist like that.

Would she use her deep, sexy but vaguely intimidating voice, or her higher pitched, girlish voice when being penetrated?

I want to pham pham her pham phams!

>The final battle against the monstrous Beatrix Brehmer occurs in the skies over Berlin. Will the future of East Germany be a Stasi-controlled nightmare, or a new age of hope?

>Beatrix Brehmer is the biggest threat to the unity of East and West Germany right now. She's got a destructive and sadistic prowess and needs to get her Werewolf ass kicked in and then fucking killed painfully. Lise betrayed Theodor and outrightly murdered Pham Thi Lan, on the battlefield. When she's trying to protect Theodor from Lise. In the end, Lise never loved Theodor and Pham was more of a sister to him then that bitch. Too bad it took Pham's death for him to realize it. Good on Theo for avenging Pham on that bitch though. I didn't think he'd have the balls to finish her off, but in the end, he proved that he's a real man.

>I really hope they take down that bitch, Beatrix Brehme. Fed-up with her trying to believe that she's the queen of sheba. I want Iris to get out of that jail. Come on Theodor Eberbach. Get to her! smile emoticon

>Gretel lived! Easily the most significant part of the finale right there, followed by the much-deserved deaths of Axmann and that fucking bitch. The people finally rallied behind Katia after her speech, and it looks like the Stasi aren't going to get their way. Except for Irisdina, it was a pretty happy ending, and Gretel lived.

Well, I think I've about ran out of anime-only posts. I don't know if the people who watched SM are just idiots, or if Watanabe is just that shitty, but this right here is the prevailing opinion outside of Sup Forums concerning our two favorite stasiweibs. They were happy with their deaths, exuberant even. There was no doubt in their mind that Beatrix, Axmann, and Lise formed a trifecta of evil and that with their deaths, happiness would rain from the skies for everyone. These are not tragic characters (excepting Ketchup, because he's just all around piece of crap) but straight villains to be slain by our glorious knight in shining armor. It's funny how not a single one of them picked up on Axmann's boat conversation implying that Lise sacrificed herself for Theo, or Beatrix's warped love of Iris's dead brother. Not a single one had questions like I did after the anime ended. No, Lise and Beatrix were just horrible people, were always horrible, and were doing evil for no reason other than they were evil or enjoyed it.

It rather makes me depressed.

Oh, nevermind, here's a thread dedicated to how unsatisfied a poster was with Lise's death because he thought that she didn't get shat upon enough and that the story treated her to sympathetically.

reddit.com/r/anime/comments/4j6rc8/least_satisfying_character_deathspoilers/

Why are they still making Lise hate threads two months later?

Folks were expecting this kind of reaction before the show even began(although no one could have predicted what the anime did to Lise) and were still disappointed with how it turned out. I'm glad its over.

have some jap rage nicovideo.jp/watch/sm28354340

>New age of hope

Oh dear.

People don't do their research. Most people who watch shows like SM or Overlord don't realize that they were light-novels first. In fact, I've seen some pretty stupid comments bashing the SM VN on steam because people think it's based off of the anime. For all the anime they watch and all the Jap fetishizing and weabooing they do, a wide swath of the anime community seems to be clueless, and to borrow a Sup Forums term, casual when it comes to anime.

It just hurts the soul to see such bile and venom for a story of people who need love and understanding.

It REALLY hurts to see people use my waifu as an excuse to hate those who should be forgiven. To hurt. To kill.

They kill her memory, day after day.

Does it really matter what they think if you know the truth? Everyone is gonna see something different, and if they choose not to look or dig deeper to form a more educated opinion there really isn't anything you can do to make them. They're entitled to see things how they want to see them.

>It REALLY hurts to see people use my waifu as an excuse to hate those who should be forgiven.
Ironic ain't it?

It fucking hurts.

>*Pilot figure is not included in this product.

Does this mean that they'll be getting figures?

They already have figures, they're just rare as fuck.

What, that they misunderstand or just plain don't like your waifu? Fuck'em. You see something in her that they don't? Good for you, you love her ain't that enough?

>Beloved Jurgen's head is on dearest Lise's Mig-23
>it is out to kill her

There is no end to her suffering, is there?

Please tell me this is available for purchase somewhere

Hah. If they're on a similar scale to one another, it looks like Beatrix is actually smaller than Theo (at least in the VN).

Three sizes and height for Beatrix when?

That just makes her look adorably tiny.

Good luck finding one, I'm pretty sure its impossible to get one of those garage kit figs at this point.

Good morn...

Anyone know how tall everyone is?

Irisdina
23-year-old 172cm B93 W58 H87

-Liz
18-year-old 160cm B88 W57 H86

-Katya
15 years old 155cm B75 W56 H81

-Annette
18-year-old 163cm B81 W57 H81

-Gretel
20-year-old 165cm B75 W56 H80

-Pham
22-year-old 168cm B97 W64 H93

Good morning Cryska, my waifu.

She doesn't look as physically imposing as I thought she would. I thought she'd at least be Theo's height, if not a little taller so she could leer down at him, but she's actually quite a bit shorter, so much so that she'd have to look up to make eye contact in any of their confrontations (note that Theo is slouching slightly while Beatrix is trying to look as big/threatening as possible, yet Theo is still more intimidating). Theo being so terrified of her seems even more comical even if it is logical.

Her figure actually looks pretty cute, ignoring the K100 in her hand. I think it's the way they did the eyes.

Her eyes are too lifeless for me. Should be more like pic related.

Well it IS a garage kit. Some turn out better than others. Be glad you get a real one too. Shame The official SM figs so far are just swim suits. Not that I mind but priorities man.

It's going to be a very long time until Beatrix gets a figure of that quality, if ever.

Garage kit ? Forgive my ignorance, but why does that mean.can't be gotten? Are they limited run kits or kits made by small scale enthusiasts?

>kits made by small scale enthusiasts
Yes

>new age of hope?

Do they even MabuRabu?

I don't think very many of them even know what muv-luv really is, they just took what the show gave'em at face value.

Well at least that means we'll be rid of them once they forget SM. But goddamn, how can they lack the curiosity to read a bit more about the franchise, its not like its a secret or something.

Its all a part of Kouki's wild ride. We must suffer on a meta level too.

It requires intellectual and emotional and psychological curiosity, a desire to see that something was not right.

It's what led me here. Walk that path, and you will be free.

>America will never form a squadron of Mig-29s to cuck the Russians

Tis a shame

>Yanks in MiGs beating Ivans in Migs because they can actually afford to train.

I want to see it, doesn't matter if its in planes or TSFs.

>tfw no Kaiserreich Muv Luv

IT HURTS

CSA F-22s WHEN

>wvr or bvr where opponent actually does something other than fly away

Wouldn`t fly with them, hehehe.

what episode was this?

Wasn't mkultra just the CIA giving people free lsd? Why is this a bag thing? We should all have an unlimited lifetime supply of psychedelics and anabolic steroids.

t. Langley

I can't even click on the spoiler without getting a 404. Probably for the best. Redditors should get tossed in an oven.

People who could know the truth but choose not to, it is better if they had never been born.

This isn't a videogame, there doesn't need to be a final boss. Hell even videogames are doing away with that shit nowadays.

Have you perhaps given some thought that maybe, just maybe, your "Final Boss" can be your entire old unit? that maybe you have to kill your former comrades defending the one woman you now love at the end? and then seeing her die anyways cause you're too much of a fuckup or her newly aquired love for you forces her to do something stupid like take a bullet/sword meant for you. Why? cause Theo in anguish is delicious But no, it must be "Muh final boos fight"

Why is it always fucking Reddit?

Like I thought MAL was bad enough.

Is that mai waifu?
jesus

And that`s why videogames are circling the drain.

Type-00 Takemikazuchi is the best TSF there is, no substitutions, arguments, or debates.