How do we fix Canada, Sup Forums?

How do we fix Canada, Sup Forums?

how do we fix russia?

How do we fix whatever third world slavic dump youre from? You know the one that looks like a bird took a shit on the russian flag.

>Beige is the colour of love
Holy shit, this is Swede-tier.
We ought to invade canada for their own good.

kek, leaf thinks he is superior to slavs.

>Cucknadia has pro-genocide propaganda freely distributed
>but "alt-right white supremacists" are the real threat

Burn this country to the ground, desu. All true Canadians would rather burn in the flames than burn with this shame.

We can fix it by nuking Canada

>half of the public is LGGBQTTTIQQAAPP
That number has been slowly rising from less than 1% to 10% and now it's the majority...

you shouldn't be talking about anyone's flag
>a fucking leaf

it really isn't, for people who consider themselves free thinkers you guys sure buy into a lot of leftist bullshit

Canada is fucking finished

I'm a pure blooded Celt, any Scots on here know if it's possible to emigrate?

lmfao trinidad and tobago and slovakia, the dream team, teaming up to talk shit about a country that is consistently ranked in the top three for standard of living

what's it like to be this jealous and delusional?

>a fucking non-questioning heterosexual monogamous cissexual
You are in the minority. Queer is the new normal.

shut up faggot, if you were pure blooded you'd already have dual citizenship to a celtic country like i do

you think scotland wants you? think again

50% born that way.

Your PM let a whole province burn down lol

My senpaitachi been in canada since 1645. Celtic blood but I never claimed culture.
My ancestors were the faustian spirited brave men who came to this frozen wasteland and built it. Unlike a cuck like you who came over by boat once shit was good.
I'm sure come Scots would glad to have me over another muhammoud.

>germany
>ruining half of europe with its progressive bullshit
>thinks it has any ground to stand on to call other countries too progressive

Go back to playing Farming Simulator, Merkel.

No one cares about stoner fags and it happens every year

Russia's third world tier by economic standards, and they cuck for muslims in chechnya

Actually, my family is both, my mother came from Ireland in the 70s (you know, the actually independent Celtic country, you scottish cuck), and my fathers family came here from Ireland in the 1700s. They also have almost 3000 acres of land to show for it, what does your garbage-tier "pioneer" family have to show for your extended stay in Canada? You're about as pure blooded a Celt as fucking Louis Riel by now.

Also:
>faustian spirit

lmfao don't use words you don't know the meaning or origin of you massive dipshit.

>of color
wtf

nuke

>no qt white Canadian girl to move to the country with and make a sustainable home, have a couple children with, and raise them with good morals and values

Feels bad man

Pierre Trudeau was the worst thing to hapoen to Canada. One of the worst leaders to have ever existed in the modern world in fact.

Maybe we're putting the wall on the wrong border.

Need a Canadian meme of the button guy

>Race is a social construct
>Selectively breeding based on race has advantages

My advice would be to fake some posters by these lefty groups calling for violence and genocide against whites.
Don't put any reference to social issues or people being "disadvantaged" or anything.
Just posters that are aimed mean-spiritedly at whites.
Redpill the normies by laying (((their))) agenda bare in the words they use when they go underground.
None of this "tailored to recruitment" sort of language

build a wall, plug-up their drains and then watch them drown

Balkanize it. Let the good parts (and believe me most of the landmass and 40% of the population isn't cucked) be its own countries and let the degenerate areas rot in their own filth

All the stoner fags are in Vancouver. The rest of BC is white and borderline WN

>this is only true for the weaker side of the genetic line
>typically it is (x) ethnic group
>liberals will ignore this

this is the only reasonable answer.

I heard they had some oil. We should give them Freedom.

Race mixing is evil.

Just nuke us baka

It can't be fixed. Best we can do is evacuate Bran Van safely below the US border and nuke the whole thing.

>your pm let some oil town shithole burn somewhat down and then botched the saving of local forests to the whopping death toll of 0

>meanwhile when people crash their bikes in your nothing from nowhere island, 63 people die

What the fuck are you talking about, BC is the definition of liberal, the only thing holding them back from turning into Ontario is some people are even more liberal and they vote NDP instead

>making everyone the same will stop discrimination towards the different
>mixed people are marker of progress in a nation
>mixed babies are healthier physically, mentally and aesthetically

I can't bear with the lies anymore, guys

Jamaicans in Toronto have a tendency to purge freaks in their community so hard that Toronto needs to target them specifically with cuckprop to stop the chimping.

Canada is a lost cause apar from the maritimes and yukon.

Pajeet in Brampton, Ahmed in Mississauga and Chen from Markham will never be true Canadians. Canada was founded as a white anglo nation. Multiculturalism was not a part of Canada's founding. Pierre Trudeau introduced it in the 70s.

>go to canada
>literally see smelly pajeets wearing huge turbans dressed in shawls riding bicycles

It's like im actually in delhi

no fucking way

That picture is pretty racist because it assumes there are biological differences amongst the races.

Please, report it to the local authorities.