This nigger tweets openly about wanting to own white slaves

This nigger tweets openly about wanting to own white slaves.

You know what to do Sup Forums

Wait, wait, wait, hold on - how well will he treat his slaves? Will I be a field slave or a house nigger? Will I be required to pay for my own wifi? I need more information

Ask him, but to let you know plenty of his white followers are in que to be his slave

>nigger
>wants something
who cares?

>You know what to do Sup Forums
not your personal army
also
>implying I have a twatter
lol

Butthurt nigger detected. This isn't Sup Forums. Sup Forums raids people for laffs.

Only Niggers want to make other people Niggers .

>nypa
Then go on with your day, this is for people with time on their hands who want to troll
There are plenty of other threads on pol so stop concerning yourself with shit your uninterested in.

God that's sad. I-I just.

Don't respond to him, I shouldn't have responded to him either. The best course of action with these no-fun-allowed faggots is to ignore them or else it dominates the thread.

>caring what a nigger wants

Like you weren't complaining about Obama when he was in office

>he doesn't care about what niggers want/do/say
>he must be a nigger
were you born retarded or did you have to practice?
good job on being retarded, though. very impressive.

That's some crazy tartar formations. And what are the red spikes protruding from his niggerfied ice cream cone tattoo.

>being this worked up about some nigger
wew lad
see and

>look at me i dont care about anything look at all you idiots who care about shit. im such an intellectual. Why vote? Why care about life?

>wow, some nigger said something on the twatter
>let's all get riled up and angry, because that's totally the opposite of what the nigger aimed for
being this much of a stupid goyim

>journalist

And they wonder why we hate them

Wisest words I've heard from a muslim in months

This is the dream though. I'd kill for a qt white girl slave

All you need is some threatening weapons, proper restraints, and an empty cargo container out back

The dream of all dark skinned sub humans.

alimdulah

TFW someone you went to school with and know well IRL makes it to Sup Forums

Well I want slaves of all colors, including white.