Picrelated is the ultimate redpill

Picrelated is the ultimate redpill

Yes, Men have to be men to be able to make it in the world suck it up and grow a pair you cuck.

>knowing having a job is a scam
>knowing I'm better off as a trust fund baby
>knowing 80% of pol would eat her ass at 7:00am

Maybe the guy on the right should lose weight and got a decent haircut

lol

keep this incel-tier shit on /r9k/

i want to become gay so badly, i fucking hate women with passion. I hope the day of the rape will happen soon

Maybe you should fuck off normalfag

No.

>Day of the rape
You mean the weekly european-islamic festivity?

What if...do I dare say it?
Guys what if we all agree that it's ok for men to wear makeup and fool women?

Maybe if the faggot lost some weight and got a haircut, he'd get some bitches on his dick.

now do 20 years later.

>wahhh my life is shit and other people have it better than me wahhh my happiness is other people's responsibility wahhhh its not fair wahhhh

>>/r9k/
fucking kill yourselves. you are no better than niggers and feminists who whine about the system

Decent looking woman have it easy? It's not a red pill when every man has known this since 6th grade

Damn this truly is accurate as fuck though.

Fuck off

Lol who cares, just tune out. Get welfare, play videa, fuck prostitutes, enjoy life.

kek'd badly

Take this shit to r9k with the other losers who'd rather wallow in self pity than improve themselves.

It's easier than what men have to do i'll admit. But it is certainly not this easy.

>t. 20 yr old woman

>not knowing the rules

I know the rules

Then promptly follow the rules

No nigger

I do hate being last to leave and having to lock up the office, otherwise that fat fuck needs to sort himself out.

Also >>>bant