Oh wow, this girl is very cute

>Oh wow, this girl is very cute
>Has sex on the first episode

Welp

VAs are like that.

"waaa, muh virgin meme"

Yes. That's how it works. If you're not disgusting, you get laid.

She have sex on a constant basis on the manga

Always with the MC right?

yeah, was pretty boring.

>I'm an insecure faggot and I can't take a little sex in my cartoons

Not only that, she also later willingly almost NTRs MC with a childhood acquaintance and they only did not go further because said childhood friend stopped himself.

Welcome to the real world.

I don't mind the sex but she fucked a random guy just hours after meeting him the fucking whore. If I were him I'd check myself for AIDS.

Were she a virgin at the start of the series?

Obviously not.

There's literally nothing wrong with girls having sex you disgusting sexist.

>meme

This was a cute show. A few years ago people were recommending not to continue on with the manga. Is this still true today?

Casual sex is pretty normal in large cities. There's also the thing about her being very emotionally vulnerable at the time and he basically took advantage of that.

What show is this

REC

>Shaft
Mind blown

Is there NTR in this?

There is when it's with a guy. Having sex with the opposite gender tends to result in the creation of little parasites called children. Do your part to save the world from this menace. If you're a girl only have sex with girls. If you're a guy only have sex with guys.

Rec thread. Kill yourself OP

Disgusting

Anyone else /straightedgeprude/? I don't even care about 3D, but the idea of casual sex as a whole is gross to me.

>taking advantage of a girl
>Playing the victim
Your values are worthless.

Back when SHAFT was good and didn't shamelessly copy pasted their Bake template in every show they made.

shittiest thread on earth

why are you guys all so insecure and afraid of ntr

Are you implying girls are somehow not capable of making better decisions and it was all fault of the guy?

If I can't get my escapism from my anime and manga, where else can I get it?

>seiyuu character isn't a virgin

literally dropped

You forgot the world exists outside your monitor? Oh right
>NEET

Are you projecting?

I think he's saying that people sometimes don't make logical choices when they're emotionally compromised.

Why is Sup Forums so misogynistic?

Still her choice, no matter what mind set she was in. It is not like she was drugged against her will.

In manga she said she was. Few chapters after, without mc noticing.

Because you should be on tumblr.

Because girls are gross.

Fox and grapes. Sup Forumsnons are mad that they'll never be pretty girls.

Why wouldnt we be?

I hear they have cooties too.

Nonvirgins are icky, no matter the gender. Unless they're in a happy, married relationship.

>a rec thread

You know what needs to come back?

Sluts.

It used to be that many shows had one slut. Nearly all of the rest of the girls were pure and everything, but there was a slut and a lot of shows/movies had sluts.

In terms of relationships, girls that make you wait an arbitrary amount of time like 3 weeks or 5 dates or whatever, those are the whores because you are buying their sex with time investment.

Great loyal girls will sleep with you when they develop feelings for you.

Is this a meme?

Bet you think that hikkis can just snap out of it and make the choice to go outside and get a job, too. It's their fault for choosing to stay inside, no matter what mindset they're in.

Well.. yeah of course? Except for maybe a handful of peope who have a genuine mental condition.

>>>/tumblr/

And all men are rapists.

>youre a misogyinst if you dont like getting pentetrated deep in all holes everyday
Normalfags dont even know the meaning of love and loyalty.
By normalfags I mean who have sex parties everyday and night and indulge in disgusting roasting and orgies till their 30s, not the pure couples who protect their virginities for each other and get married

Post the sex scene.

>in 5 years time casual sex on the first date will be the norm everywhere in murica
>Japan getting in on it too
When did our great nations fall to such degenerate levels?

but i'm not, at least not the same way a majority of Sup Forums is. my "type" of girl is one who is
>strong
>tomboy
>borderline insane
>yandere
>will have friendly combat and fight with me when i'm bored
I don't give a shit if a girl has sex or not, as long as she isn't a slut. so if it's with one guy, it's a-okay, and if she's an easygoing slut, it's also okay with me. my waifu will always be loyal and that's all i care about, other characters can do as they please to advance the plot and tell the story

The rise of pop culture led to an erosion of morals and norms.

This is what happens when your culture adapts r selection type breeding.

>in 5 years time
don't you mean five years ago
it's standard shit now
although, i'm probably the least out of touch on Sup Forums because i only graduated HS last year, so i've been right at the forefront of the changing dynamic in this country. i don't really give a shit what other people do though, it's not my business or concern, and i'm just not interested or bothered by anything involving other people. i just want to take it easy and be left alone

This, reminder that if you're waifu isn't capable of dueling you to the death on an equal level, she's trash.

>in 5 years

>This, reminder that if you're waifu isn't capable of dueling you to the death on an equal level, she's trash
my respectable gentleman of color

My waifu would be able to kill 1000 of me easily.

>if you're waifu isn't capable of dueling you to the death on an equal level, she's trash.
My waifu could easily erase my sanity or kill me, possibly without trying to.

Dropped.

She's an eldritch abomination, not you're waifu.

I don't remember this.

I remember her having sex with MC once and then giving him shit for most of the manga because of it, even though he wanted to connect to her badly.

Just fork her

jesus fucking christ, i remember the days when Sup Forums made fun of moralistic fundie morons like this

Sup Forums ruined everything

There is literally nothing wrong with what he said.

How does the manga end?

my waifu not only could kill me, but probably would

still a qt

He conquers all of japan and makes his imouto his wife.

No need for the big order plot user.

Saya pls

Ahh shit, wrong thread.

Did you also forget when puts up no fight when another guy in the hospital wants to fuck her. Basically a slut who would have let it happen if not for the guy stopping cliche. She then never tells the main guy about it either.

what a slut

Chapter 24 and mainly 25 if you want to see specifically.

The slut defense force will try to justify this

Rise -> get corrupted -> X -> fall
The common cycle for human civilizations

Picked up.

MC in big order fucks his sister as well. Sadly she is NBR.

Why do normies want their woman used?

>your dick can never penetrate 2D since it is 3D
I don't get your problem.

cuck
u
c
k

No, she is half blood related.

Normalfags have been indoctrinated by modern feminism that being a cuck is a good thing.

the virgin waifu meme has been around forever you fucking idiot. Sup Forums doesn't like when their waifus or VAs have sex or have a bf

I graduated from high school in 2006 (ie within the last five years) and sex on the first date wasn't the norm; I remember a lot of girls talking about how that was gross.

it makes them feel like they tamed a wild beast.

in reality they are thrilled by the tought of raising a son that may not be their own.

You must be new, faggot.
non-virgin whores are shamed, same rule applies to seiyuus and waifus.

idk about Japan but casual sex has been the norm in America for most of it's existence. People just kept it more private in the past. There's probably less people having sex nowadays they're just more open about talking about it in public/on the internet.

Get out you subhuman.

We've NEVER approved of sluttery.

Because SJW told them that girls being whores is the greatest thing ever.

I don't care about seiyuu, but anime should promote good morals.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son ever again.

>tfw your waifu canonically dies a virgin
Feels good