youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/
discord
cbsnews.com/news/white-house-denies-report-that-u-s-isnt-backing-out-of-paris-climate-deal/?linkId=42333264
youtu.be/_J0zpdH2od8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

MAGA

Shills are really pissing me off

in b4 leaf. behind 7 proxies.

BTFOOOO

Awoo

>get fired over boobs
explain please

>being against amnesty is now considered shilling in /ptg/
the absolute state of things

>They're still pushing the Paris cuck narrative
WEW LAD

they are reddit fags
reddit.com/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/
discord gg/agZ5Zyz

sage this shit

>tfw no qt pro-life hippie gf

Mexico belongs in Mexico.

>tfw you voted for Trump
I wish I voted for Hillary, Trump keeps betraying us
Im officially off the Trump train
Hello darkness my old friend

This, desu.

FIRST AMENDMENT AND BOOBS

No, this is you retards, pic fucking related.

Mowoo!

Could a Germanon please translate this for me?

I will love you forever

cbsnews.com/news/white-house-denies-report-that-u-s-isnt-backing-out-of-paris-climate-deal/?linkId=42333264
GET FUCKED YOU SHILLNIGGERS!

TONIGHT ON HANNITY: MAJOR WIN FOR PRESIDENT TRUMP, AS HE DEALS A MAJOR BLOW TO THE DEEP STATE AND THE DESTROY TRUMP MEDIA BY STAYING IN THE PARIS DEAL

>giving a shit about a daughter
what a faggot! guy must coach high school basketball he's such a faggot

jew nose honk honk

Is that all he said? That he likes boobs? What the fuck is wrong with that?

>You know folks, you know what the Wall Street Journal said about me the other day? The Wall Street Journal said... The Wall Street Journal. Said. "Donald Trump went back on withdrawing from the Paris Agreement." I didn't go back on withdrawing from the Agreement. Didn't go back. Fake News, folks, Fake. Fake, Fake News! They said, 'Oh, the President is going to be open to re-negotiate-' Of course, I'm open to renegotiate! You never say 'Oh, I'll never, ever make a deal with you! Never!' if you can get a good deal. If they gave us a good deal, like a great deal, I'd take it. But it'd have to be a good deal. And it was bad deal, folks. A real bad deal.

Hmmmm he said it to a,woman?????

You guys just love getting BTFO

>but the DACA shit is real

Can you believe this nigger?

Haha
FUCK ALL OF YOU
GIVE THEM AMNESTY

>Amnesty
PROOFS
R
O
O
F
S

Those vigilant pro-life people have been almost too succesful.
They know redpiling most white woman at a young age makes them hate abortion.

OMG YOU MISOGYNIST SHITLORD

>the state of Maltafag
KEK

Hahahahahahha

What?!

Also

>Don Lemon no problem tho
youtu.be/_J0zpdH2od8

No I'm actually just upset that he went against this and his 100 day promise.

>“Our message to the world will be this: you cannot obtain legal status, or become a citizen of the United States, by illegally entering our country
Donald Trump, August 31st 2016, Arizona Rally

This is a valid grievance and fuck you for making excuses and shitting on people trying to continue pursuing the fucking platform the guy ran on.

I am against amnesty, I can't name a single regular in favor of amnesty. Amnesty is bad. I rebuke Trump's statement on DACA recipients.

Amnesty is bad, I am against amnesty in any form and I have been spamming social media and contacting representatives and groups saying any such deal is bad.

Spamming this thread with bullshit that isn't helpful in any way doesn't achieve anything.

Do something that matters if you care. Get out there and let the world know that it is bad. Do anything besides complaining like a fag here. You contribute absolutely nothing by posting like you do.

Zero.

Just like they denied Bannon being on his way out? Or Flynn? The WH is full of liers.

Also a KIKE.

SAD !!

DO YOU WANT TO LIVE FOREVER?

>unable to read twitter
Trump literally described amnesty, then said it's not amnesty. And you believe it. Jesus christ

This
every time the shills get called out they immediately say that exact same line

>being against amnesty is now considered shilling in /ptg/
>the absolute state of things

Every fucking time,
it's like they are on a loop

Wasn't the 2016 election great? Hillary lost and we STILL got a Democrat for a president

I've started using a filter. Filters are against chan culture but it isn't even disagreement or opposing viewpoints to my own, it's pure spam and false information. I will let people who disagree post their points and engage in discourse with them, but the pure spam and shit is getting filtered. It's retarded and I don't know why the jannies and mods let it happen. I post Lelouch a week ago just fucking around because the threads are slow and I get b& for a week, yet this shit is allowed to happen. Utter retarded bullshit.

Do you faggots still not get that Gary Cohn and Javanka run this presidency?

Cohn did an interview after Charlottesville where he publicly shat on the president and Trump was too cucked to even say anything about it.

Now Cohn will not withdraw from Paris Accords because he 'renegotiated' the deal - paying $9.95 billion dollars a year instead of $10 billion dollars a year.

Christ, it's pathetic.

President Cuck is for amensty DACA and he is not leaving the paris climate agreement? Fuck him, and fuck the cucks supporting him. We need 1488 NOW

>trump wants to bomb this

Their memes are improving, should I be worried?

Trump himself has talked a lot about it though.

see
Amnesty is bad. Get out there and do something about it. No such deal has been granted yet, he said things on Twitter. The die is not cast, there is a chance to do something, he hasn't killed America.

You aren't being productive at all.

>nothing has changed
Too fucking right this orange clown is just the same a Obummer.

UM DID YOU JUST SAY BEE DOUBLE-OH BEE ESS??????????

"Boobs."

Yep, he said it.
It was Friday afternoon, and I was on live TV, in the second hour of my show on CNN. I had just introduced two guests, former ESPN Senior Editor Keith Reed and Fox Sports Radio's Clay Travis, who had agreed to come on to discuss the White House call for ESPN to dismiss anchor Jemele Hill after she called the President a "white supremacist" on Twitter.
These were two men with opposing opinions. I was ready for them to present their opinions and maybe even argue.
I wasn't prepared for what came next from Clay Travis -- a guest we should never have booked in the first place.
"I believe in the First Amendment and boobs."
Side note: I've been a journalist for 17 years -- the past seven spent at CNN hosting a live show. I've seen and heard some things. But when I first heard "boobs" from a grown man on national television (in 2017!!!) my initial thought bubble was: "Did I hear that correctly?? There's no WAY he just came on my show and said what I think he said. ... DID HE?" And I let it hang.

In 2017!!!

Has he put out new tweets in the last few hours? Because I have seen nothing of the sort on his Twitter.

Healthcare repeal died about half a-dozen times on the Senate floor, I hope to GOD this does too

you can see trump tower in full force in this threads

talk bad about drumpf changes these days=OMG YOU SHILL

>white people
AKA Americans.

>their
he pissed off his most hardcore supporters, we're not shills you moron

>the absolute state of drumpf

ESPN and sports in general are fucking awful these days,
>NFL game
>1 hour of playtime
>2 1/2 hours of commercials
>now they want to lecture you on politics too
It's like they want to destroy their franchise.

Are you new, its always been like this.

>deferring to a Republican majority senate/house to reinstate DACA

Same shills, different year.

>cbsnews.com/news/white-house-denies-report-that-u-s-isnt-backing-out-of-paris-climate-deal/?linkId=42333264

>The White House on Saturday denied that there is any change to the Trump administration's position on the Paris climate agreement, after the Wall Street Journal, citing a European Union official, reported the U.S. will not back out of the deal.

>"There has been no change in the United States' position on the Paris agreement," White House deputy press secretary Lindsay Walters said in a statement. "As the president has made abundantly clear, the United States is withdrawing unless we can re-enter on terms that are more favorable to our country."

>White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders reiterated that sentiment.

D Make
America brown again
Christ you guys
Are such cuckolds

>Spamming this thread with bullshit
Incorrect. The more passionate rebukes of Trump's horseshit statements the better. That's how he hears it. His base is venting on every platform, and you're saying "don't do it because it does nothing".

Yeah, her wrists got quite the workout the night before.

Neither are you by pretending it's epicc 4D chess.

Don't care about Paris either way.
I just want my wall.

...and?

Malta will always be supremely negative, despite having been proven wrong dozens of times.

They own ALL the media, even fox
they will make their move soon,.
They have made it clear that they won't stop.
Words will not stop them.
Hope you all are getting ready.

they never denied Bannon being on the outs

this, I wish I voted for HER
t. browsed Sup Forums since 2001

CBS is fake news, fuck off kike

He literally wrote tweets promoting DACA.

Is this what you voted for?

Im so fucking sick of seeing 10 threads with the same subject.

BIG BOOBS

You mean Democrats + moderate RINOs you retard. They barely have a majority ib the Senate.

FOR OURSELVES & OUR POSTERITY.

Trump just because you are some Dutch immigrant does not give you the right to fuck with us. Stop being salty and get your shit togethet boy .

My executive producer Eric (who has worked with me for years) knows me, read my face and quickly got in my ear from the control room and asked: "Did he say 'booze'?" Apparently, my producers behind the scenes were all scrambling, trying to figure out the same thing. "What did he just say?"
I just couldn't let this go.
So I jumped back in and spelled it out like a fourth-grade boy: "b-double-o-b-s?!"
Yes. "Boobs." He eventually confirmed: "boobs." Almost proud, smirking.
I quickly felt myself turning red -- getting irritated and angry. My mind was racing. My face, I could tell, was incredulous. In the thick of it all, I could see my other guest, Keith Reed, was equally aghast.

The newsroom around me fell silent. I was staring into the camera trying to make sense of what was unfolding on live television. I even caught my cameraman Jay's eyes in disbelief. I thought again: "It is 2017, and this grown man is on my show talking with me -- a female host -- about boobs. Is this seriously happening?"
And then I did something I've done only a handful of times in my career. I told the control room to kill his mic and said "bye." I invite a variety people on my show with wide-ranging opinions -- sometimes even my jaw hits the floor, too -- but I let them speak. Whether it's left, right or center -- I want to expose my viewers to other perspectives. Agree with them or not, the nation needs to listen.
But this ... was different.

It's sad. I used to believe this. Now I think "pro america" will simply mean some bullshit meaningless clause.

Read anything I have said this thread and realize what a fucking clown you sound like right now.

I am saying the exact opposite, I oppose what Trump recently tweeted and am making that abundantly clear. I will repeat myself:

>I am against amnesty, I can't name a single regular in favor of amnesty. Amnesty is bad. I rebuke Trump's statement on DACA recipients.
>
>Amnesty is bad, I am against amnesty in any form and I have been spamming social media and contacting representatives and groups saying any such deal is bad.
>
>Spamming this thread with bullshit that isn't helpful in any way doesn't achieve anything.
>
>Do something that matters if you care. Get out there and let the world know that it is bad. Do anything besides complaining like a fag here. You contribute absolutely nothing by posting like you do.
>
>Zero.

I am doing something.

I am not pretending.

>1 post by this ID

>/ptghomo/
>not a redditfag
Pick one wanker

>wrote tweets
wow its like charlottesville again
lets wait for him to say both sides

I care about getting the fuck out of Paris Accords.

You can be a single issue voter all you want, but keep one thing in mind: All throughout the campaign trail, he said it wouldn't be a continuous wall across the border due to there existing environmental barriers present.

Just don't forget that.

Well, Flynn. Gotta admit it's getting hazy with the revolving door in the WH.

the paris bullshit falls apart and now the shills are back to DACA

>I didn't read the pic
no you fucking dunce, of course it's a valid grievance but going
>DURR HURR DRUMPF
Isn't showing your grievance it's fucking shilling, learn the difference

>OMG TRUMP HAS REALLY BETRAYED US THIS TIME, NOT LIKE ALL THOSE OTHER TIMES, BUT THIS TIME FOR SURE

you are a broken fucking record.

Don't lie, you never supported him you shill faggot.