DEBT CEILING
HURRICANE DISASTER RELIEF
AFGHANISTAN WAR

ALL WITHIN A MATTER OF A FEW WEEKS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/Bh2Ra
youtube.com/watch?v=oK19iX3L87w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

At least he has Ivanka on his side, amirite?!

What a beautiful couple!

Wont ever get tired of winning, because it hasnt stopped. Fake and gay.

Strap in you low-endurance niggers. The Trump train isn't scheduled to stop for three more years! I can't promise no derailment, but it'll be a fine ride nevertheless.

They are two pees in a pod.

fuck drumpf

He's setting Dems up for a landslide in 2020. Hell it turns out they won in 2016 too. No different than Hilldawg.

DACA is the only true one on that list. Doesn't mean I like it though. He should have tried harder on removing Obamacare too.

One dinner date with Nancy and Chuck rolled Trump much less three more years of this non-stop flip flopping.

>Dems
No matter who wins, Jews win.

archive.fo/Bh2Ra

>fun meme overturns capitulation
BASED, amirite pedes!

>drumpfsters WILL defend this
SAD!

Trump will soon change his party affiliation to Democrat

This they set up multiple win conditions and then hedge their bets. I didn't bote for him for any reason other than it would cause more death from reactonary twats then any other reason.

You're right. But it's irrelevant. The Nazi stuff doesn't seem to be taking hold.

And then we all become liberals again and ruin the Democrat party.

What did he change about the trans in the military? I thought they weren't allowed

I LOVE WINNING SO FUCKING MUCH

I'M SO TIRED OF WINNING

WHAT?

WHAT WAS THAT?!

FUCK YOU OP WE'RE STILL WINNING

Mattis said trans can re-enlist for now until further notice.

youtube.com/watch?v=oK19iX3L87w

Muh 2d tic tac toe

See this? This is shilling. Don't reply to shills.

thats it. stock pile boiled linseed oil and depending on the manufacturer reboil it

the military has lots of guns but bullets dont put out fires

> no matter what trump does will not stop the browning of america
> leading to brazil 2.0 and left wing governments/communist
>ride the tiger

What if you shoot holes in a filled water tank that's standing above a fire?

This. Democracy is a joke

>thats it. stock pile boiled linseed oil and depending on the manufacturer reboil it

Huh? Boiled linseed oil? What for?

Considering the alt right isn't "nazi", if anything it's duginism led by kike shills, it's no surprise.

The US will go down the shitter even more, and I'll probably go to Uruguay or Argentina, or somewhere comfy to live in.

man u guys try really hard.

Shills are in full force, trying to BLACK PILL TRUMPS BASE don't let them get to you, they are losing, and will continue doing so in the midterms, and in 2020, they have no leg to stand on, they are in full force, because they FEAR us, they will grasp at ANYTHING THEY CAN to try to take you down a peg, DO NOT LET THEM, you voted for this man to Make America Great Again, turning on him now is foolish, and it's exactly what these leftists, and communists WANT you to do, they can't beat you in the election, they can't beat you on the streets, they WILL NOT BEAT YOU HERE, stand strong my guys, we will prevail, as we have since the election, they will NOT divide us!!

>Pic related
>It's OP