SHILLS BTFO!

All you gay ass shills posting how "Trump wasn't going to pull out of the Climate Deal after all" get fuck.

Fuck you.
Fuck your children.
Fuck your parents.
Fuck your pets.
Literally eat shit and die.

twitter.com/PressSec/status/909168166751883266

CHECKED!

Shills have gone from making arguments, to making insults, to pure retardation.

are they aware of how obvious they are?

it's not changing any of our minds, its making us hate them even more.

Shills just jump at every opportunity they get to attack Trump. It doesn't matter if everything they post gets proven to be a lie in less than a day.

The irony is Batman was created by two Jewish comic creators.

Fitting.

>hills just jump at every opportunity they get to attack Trump. It doesn't matter if everything they post gets proven to be a lie in less than a day.

Nothing in her tweet denies they are saying in Paris .

They don't understand that we just wanted to be left alone.

All they had to do was leave video games alone.

You elected a stealth democrat, nigger.
Go cry to your mama.

DACA and the paris agreement are sticking. Sorry senpai.

That tweet clearly shows that he's not withdrawing.

>That tweet clearly shows that he's not withdrawing.

BUT BUT BUT TRUMP SAID HE WOULD WITHDRAW IN MAY RIGHT GUYS? HE WOULD NEVER LIE!

Lmao checked!

No, he was the best the best candidate by far. Did they threaten him? Blackmail
him? I don't know, but I truly hope the real story comes out one day of what the fuck happened.

There's nothing worth covering happening anyway.

He cucked hardcore on DACA and hes going to Cuck on this because he's a basic bitch neocohen like all the rest

>Our position has not changed
>US withdrawing unless we get pro-America terms

Which part of "US withdrawing" did you fail to understand?

If he was withdrawing, they would say "he is withdrawing". That's what happened before. The announcement months ago was not "we're negotiating hard!". The announcement was "we're withdrawing".

Now, it's "we're negotiating hard".

I think shills have adopted a strategy of just straight-up reality denial.

>"US withdrawing"

They are not, so the May announcement of a withdraw was fake news on the Trump administration

Why should I believe anything they ever say again?

"US withdrawing" is very easy to understand, and everyone understood it when they was formally announced months ago.

"Unless we get a better deal" means they are looking for a better deal. If you had decided to pull out, you wouldn't say that. The only reason you behave like a tough negotiator is if you're negotiating.

Except they said in May they were withdrawing and not negotiating

Not denying anything the EU said

So Trump white house is very fake news

George Orwell would be proud of Trump and his white house team

If you're working to get better terms, you have not decided to withdraw.

Show me where, when he announced the withdrawal months ago, they said they were still looking for better terms.

lmaoing seeing this and the DACA thing. fucking hilarious that the shills got rekt
lmaoing at reactionaries on twitter getting btfo too

Trump says one thing, does the exact opposite.

This seems to be a recurring pattern. They want their cake and eat it too.

>better terms

I don't see the problem here. They announced that they were going to withdraw from the agreement. If they do in fact get better terms than why would withdraw? It's not the same agreement anymore.

The threat to leave the climate was merely to put us in a position to carve out a better deal for it. It's how you deal and bargain. Grant it, the entire Climate accord is bs all around it. If Trump can cut a deal that gives the appearance we are still in it, for appearance sake, but has very little impact on the citizens of the U.S., I'm okay with that.

You tell your boss in May, "I've decided that I'm going on vacation to Hawaii."

I'm September, your boss asks you, "Hey, didn't you say you were going to Hawaii?"

You respond: "My position hasn't changed. I will go to Hawaii unless I find a better place to go on vacation to."

Have you decided to go to Hawaii?

Why does it matter? Point is you're still going on vacation.

If you get a better vacation deal in the Bahamas then you'd go to the Bahamas. Either way you have your vacation. Going to Hawaii just for the namesake is retardation.

Hey, some guy is a retard paying you to do something that doesn't work might as well do it anyway.

You genuinely believe these people are paid? Talk about shoving your head in the mud.

Still hoping for a "nutjob" to burn down cnn headquarters

I'm going to admit that I'm vehemently pro Trump but I have occasionally posed as a leftist just making a fool of myself to make them look foolish, but then got the (You)s and ... the persona is addicting. The anger it elicits...