>start watching it
>first four episodes are bretty gud
>episode 5

What the actual fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What was weird about episode 5?

OP, I have never heard anyone object to Ep5. People usually object to the gay stuff for a bit.

The entire animation style changed.

Is it /u/?

Same. First four episodes were some of my favourite. Then episode 5 was weird as a fuck. But then after it was good again.

Guest director, was this the same episode where satoru and saki got captured and looking a lot more adult-ish? It was for the almost "saki sucking dick" scene, too bad the rat guard kinda disturb them.

Oh wow, someone else noticed the animation shift.

For some reason I don't recall anyone on Sup Forums complaining about the shift during the airing threads. It got considerably shittier, and the new style is permanent too.

There were, but not really a complain, but people noticed it.

How could people not complain? Yeah, the still shots look a lot better after episode 4, but everything else got a lot worse.

Also, everything feels disjointed.

It was completely jarring for me, and left a bad taste in my mouth until I got used to it. Would have ruined the show too, if the rest of the show wasn't so enjoyable.

It never really went back to 1-4 quality either, the budget nosedived at 5 then slowly crawled back up.

A-1 quality, it was during sao airing , guess their effort went there. The BD did improve some of it. Its not that terrible for me.

Just got to episode 8.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK.

You can't imagine a society where your sexuality is openly embraced?

I'm still mad they don't fuck as kids. This would have been a great hentai.

Get the mango.

Keep watching.

It's not that, I can see the /u/ shattering a mile away. It was actually a pretty good pairing I think.

I never understood why people are making such a big deal out of it.
Homosexuals/bisexuals are pretty common even in our time.

You keep watching it for this guy only.

SQUEALER DID NOTHING WRONG

He did one thing wrong, he lost
It's funny how Shinsekai Yori mimics the TTGL story, but with humans and beastmen's roles reversed. And from a different perspective

boys can't love boys

>first four episodes are bretty gud
Nah, the fist 7 episode were the most boring part. Basically it was only talking.
Episode 15+ were the best.

Sqealer in Animal Farm >> SSY's Squealer

But ED1 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ED2

You are objectively wrong.

Boys can love boys more than girls can love girls.

youtube.com/watch?v=bI9hgp32-f0

Overrated SJW trash

But you're right, tho.

Do you agree?

>SJW
how is it SJW, the whole point was that their society was fucked up

The show is actually anti-sjw.
I guess you just don't have the mind of a grown up to analyze things

>look mom I used that word again!

It's also embedded into the story so people making a fuss about it makes even less sense.

The animation is fucking awful but they make the best of it with some clever direction.

Fuck SAO

Barely, as the caste rolls in The Time Machine are reversed.

The primitive Morlocks were the stronger group from the get-go; The Eloi were nothing more than livestock.

see Are you saying this series is SJW just because it has LGBT in it? seriously?

you've only just begun user.