Daily Reminder

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-messiah Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/δε#Etymology_2
josephsciambra.com/st-monica-catholic-community-las-gayest-parish/
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://meduza.io/feature/2017/09/14/pravoslavnaya-strana-dolzhna-byt-takoy-kak-iran&prev=search
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Great post, OP.

Mods can we get this post stickied for a few days? It's high quality and watching shill heads explode would be nice.

Bumpity bump. Keeping this up.

lol nobody cares about your retarded faith, fuck off to your sand cave

>Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

Correct

>That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-messiah Judaism.

Correct, also Babylonian Mysticism

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

What made Israelites unique from all other races/nationalities in the world was their lineage. They could almost all trace their lineage back to Abraham, Isaac, and Israel. Jesus lineage in Matthew and Luke went as far back to Adam himself. In 70AD Tiberius Cesar ransacked Jerusalem in what is known as the Seige of Jerusalem of 70AD where the Romans attacked Jerusalem and destroyed the temple and all archived genealogies. After this, no Israelite on Earth could trace their lineages back anymore and all true Israelites disbanded throughout the Earth. The Age of Israel was over.

>That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated

>(Revelation 2:9) ‘I know your tribulation and poverty—but you are rich—and the blasphemy by those who say they themselves are Jews, and yet they are not but are a synagogue of Satan.

>(Matthew 23:5) All the works they do they do to be viewed by men; for they broaden the [scripture-containing] cases that they wear as safeguards, and enlarge the fringes [of their garments].

>(Matthew 23:6) They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues,

>(Matthew 3:7) ... “YOU offspring of vipers, who has intimated to YOU to flee from the coming wrath?

>(John 8:44) YOU are from YOUR father the Devil, and YOU wish to do the desires of YOUR father....

Bump.

>That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

>1 John 5:19 - 19 We know we originate with God, but the whole world is lying in the [power of the] wicked one.

>(2 Corinthians 4:4) among whom the god of this system of things has blinded the minds of the unbelievers, that the illumination of the glorious good news about the Christ, who is the image of God, might not shine through.

>Luke 4:5-7 - 5 So he brought him up and showed him all the kingdoms of the inhabited earth in an instant of time; 6 and the Devil said to him: “I will give you all this authority and the glory of them, because it has been delivered to me, and to whomever I wish I give it. 7 You, therefore, if you do an act of worship before me, it will all be yours.”

>John 16:10,11 - 10 then concerning righteousness, because I am going to the Father and YOU will behold me no longer; 11 then concerning judgment, because the ruler of this world has been judged.

>John 14:29, 30 - 29 So now I have told YOU before it occurs, in order that, when it does occur, YOU may believe. 30 I shall not speak much with YOU anymore, for the ruler of the world is coming. And he has no hold on me,

WE WUZ JOOOOOOOOOS!!!

Jews are not the ennemy retard, they're getting rid of sandniggers for you

You must be new here.

Good work, user. Very good work.

Mod's why isn't the OP stickied yet?

I think they're tired of Pro-Christian threads. They cut them off all the time now. You need to understand that the mods are no longer on our side anymore. They really hate Sup Forums and especially Christian threads.

Come to mention it I don't see as many Christian generals anymore, whether specific to any one denomination or not...

Bump.

Dude, fuck the fuck off with this backhanded Jew apologia. Read pic related, specifically Ch. 2 and 3 of A People That Shall Dwell Alone. Ashkenazim ARE Jews (although perhaps not by their own definition--seem to be descended from Jewish men & shiksas). And Talmudism and Judaism have been the same damn thing since the beginning. The Tanakh has all the slaughter of other peoples, all the horror of miscegenation, all the in-group consciousness. Jews have always been a threat for Darwinian reasons and their heredity-obsessed religion was part of it from day one.

Think before you post, faggot. When you put out misinformation and superstition you hurt White people and you hurt the Right. Take your blue pills and shove em up your ass. They go well with priest cum.

And we should totally exile all atheists/Talmudists ASAP and/or kill them.

There is a ridiculous amount of truth in that statement.

> Revelation 2:9 - I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

> Revelation 3:9 - Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Anyone who decides to tip their fedora to the bible is denying that the above verses are true and is in fact supporting (((them))).

> And Talmudism and Judaism have been the same damn thing since the beginning.

This statement is absolutely NOT true and was not founded on any factual basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

They prune/delete them early or force them off to /bant/. Cripplechan has proven how the Mods are almost all leftiest now and hate Sup Forums. They also hate Christian threads as well.

Don't let yourself be discouraged. Keep up the threads and the good work.

>Christfags are giga-kikes
Yes I couldn't agree more with you, OP.

>Jews are not the ennemy retard, they're getting rid of sandniggers for you

This has to be a joke.

BEGOM

I told you exactly what the factual basis is, fucker. The foundation is there in the Tanakh. Fruitfulness as a reward for obeying God, obsession with heredity, punishment for miscegenation, slaughter (and slander) of enemies down to the women and children. Go back to checking your own prostate and pretending it's Sky Daddy. You lead Whites astray. Do some real soul-searching, not that make-believe horseshit.

Stop making things worse. Jews would kill us to the (wo)man if they could and you're telling us to worship one and by the way there are angels and demons invisibly flying around everywhere.

Nigger-tier, amigo.

Daily reminder that if you turn your back to the Old Testament, you are not Jewish and therefore not Christian according to your own logic.

So, what did you do this Sabbath? :^)

Paul explicitly says you can work on the Sabbath. Peter's vision takes care of dietary laws. I hate Christianity, but misinformation muddies the waters and makes Sup Forums dumber.

>Paul explicitly says you can work on the Sabbath.
No, he doesn't. In Colossians 2:16-17, he says Kashrut, Sabbath etc. are the shadow of the things to come whose body is the Messiah. Just take verse 17 as commonly translated:
“Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ.” (Paul, Colossians 2:17, KJV)
Now look at the word that was translated as "but":
>δὲ
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/δε#Etymology_2
Now fix the verse:
“Which are a shadow of things to come; and the body is of Christ.” (Paul, Colossians 2:17, KJV)
Tadaa! Now it says we should keep these to honor the things to come.

>Peter's vision takes care of dietary laws.
No it doesn't. Peter states he never ate anything unclean (despite Jesus supposedly saying dietary laws were abolished). The vision told Peter not to consider Gentiles unclean (what the Pharisees taught) three times right before three Gentiles invited him.

Reading the Bible (Old or New Testament) without any Jewish thinking is a waste of effort.

yeah whatever. This D&D lore seems lame.

The Sabbath is part of the Mosaic Law or Law of Covenant. It was the contract between Jews and God mediated by Moses. That became obsolete when Christ died and he replaced it.

>(Romans 10:4) For Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness

The rest of the Bible agrees that The Mosaic Law has come to an end.

>(Galatians 3:19-25) Why, then, the Law? It was added to make transgressions manifest, until the seed should arrive to whom the promise had been made; ... 20 ....21 Is the Law, therefore, against the promises of God? May that never happen! For if a law had been given that was able to give life, righteousness would actually have been by means of law. 22 ....23 However, before the faith arrived, we were being guarded under law, being delivered up together into custody, looking to the faith that was destined to be revealed. 24 Consequently the LAW HAS BECOME OUR TUTOR leading to Christ, that we might be declared righteous due to faith. 25 But now that the faith has arrived, WE ARE NO LONGER UNDER A TUTOR.

>(Galatians 4:4, 5) But when the full limit of the time arrived, God sent forth his Son, who came to be out of a woman and who came to be under law, 5 THAT HE MIGHT RELEASE BY PURCHASE THOSE UNDER LAW, that we, in turn, might receive the adoption as sons.

>(Matthew 5:17) “Do not think I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I came, not to destroy, but to fulfill;

>(Romans 7:6) But now we have been discharged from the Law, because we have died to that by which we were being held fast, that we might be slaves in a new sense by the spirit, and not in the old sense by the written code.

>(Ephesians 2:15) By means of his flesh he abolished the enmity, the Law of commandments consisting in decrees, that he might create the two peoples in union with himself into one new man and make peace;

CONTINUED

>(Colossians 2:14) and blotted out the handwritten document against us, which consisted of decrees and which was in opposition to us; and He has taken it out of the way by nailing it to the torture stake.

>(Ephesians 2:14) For he is our peace, he who made the two parties one and destroyed the wall in between that fenced them off.

>(Galatians 3:10) For all those who depend upon works of law are under a curse; for it is written: “Cursed is every one that does not continue in all the things written in the scroll of the Law in order to do them.”

>(Romans 7:10) And the commandment which was to life, this I found to be to death.

>(Galatians 3:13) Christ by purchase released us from the curse of the Law by becoming a curse instead of us, because it is written: “Accursed is every man hanged upon a stake.”

What makes it even more apparent that the Mosaic Law is over is that A NEW LAW was put in its place. This is the Law of Christ or the Covenant of Christ. The mediator of the Mosaic Law was Moses. However, Jesus is now the mediator OF A NEW LAW.

>(Hebrews 9:15) So that is why he is a mediator of a new covenant, in order that, because a death has occurred for [their] release by ransom from the transgressions under the former covenant, the ones who have been called might receive the promise of the everlasting inheritance.

>(Luke 22:20) Also, the cup in the same way after they had the evening meal, he saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood, which is to be poured out in YOUR behalf.

>(2 Corinthians 3:6) who has indeed adequately qualified us to be ministers of a new covenant, not of a written code, but of spirit; for the written code condemns to death, but the spirit makes alive.

>(Hebrews 7:22) to that extent also Jesus has become the one given in pledge of a better covenant.

>(Matthew 26:28) for this means my ‘blood of the covenant,’ which is to be poured out in behalf of many for forgiveness of sins.

>(1 Corinthians 11:25) He did likewise respecting the cup also, after he had the evening meal, saying: “This cup means the new covenant by virtue of my blood. Keep doing this, as often as YOU drink it, in remembrance of me.”

>(Hebrews 8:6) But now [Jesus] has obtained a more excellent public service, so that he is also the mediator of a correspondingly better covenant, which has been legally established upon better promises.

>(Hebrews 9:15) So that is why he is a mediator of a new covenant, in order that, because a death has occurred for [their] release by ransom from the transgressions under the former covenant, the ones who have been called might receive the promise of the everlasting inheritance.

>(Hebrews 12:24) and Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and the blood of sprinkling, which speaks in a better way than Abel’s [blood]

The Old Testament PROPHESIED that the Mosaic Law or the Law Covenant would come to an end AND be replaced by a NEW covenant.

>(Jeremiah 31:31) “Look! There are days coming,” is the utterance of Jehovah, “and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

>(Jeremiah 32:40) And I will conclude with them an indefinitely lasting covenant, that I shall not turn back from behind them, for me to do them good; and the fear of me I shall put in their heart in order not to turn aside from me.

>(Hebrews 8:8) for he does find fault with the people when he says: “‘Look! There are days coming,’ says Jehovah, ‘and I will conclude with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah a new covenant;

Unless they isolate 100% from the rest of the world and re-invent their own form of modernism within Jewish tradition - they are using a Christian mind to server a Jewish theology :^) .. of course past the first council until today Jews cannot be Jews in the traditional sense before that event - unless they do what I've said.

>The Sabbath is part of the Mosaic Law or Law of Covenant. It was the contract between Jews and God mediated by Moses. That became obsolete when Christ died and he replaced it.
>>(Romans 10:4) For Christ is the end of the Law, so that everyone exercising faith may have righteousness
The Greek word τέλος also means "outcome" or "fulfillment."

>The rest of the Bible agrees that The Mosaic Law has come to an end.
>>(Galatians 3:19-25)
>>(Galatians 4:4, 5)
>>(Romans 7:6)
>>(Galatians 3:10)
>>(Galatians 3:13)
Adding your own comments is something, putting them in caps in the middle of the text as if you emphasized parts of the text is dishonest. Being "under the law" in Jewish (i.e. Biblical) thinking means being pressured by the law, which has never been the spirit of the Torah. The law is meant to teach us what God likes and what He dislikes; not to pressure us and curse us as the Pharisees taught and you think.

>>(Matthew 5:17)
Fulfill does not mean abolish.

>>(Ephesians 2:15)
>>(Colossians 2:14)
The Pharisees' tradition consisted in decrees; not the Torah.

>>(Ephesians 2:14)
>>(Matthew 26:28)
Unrelated to the law.

>>(Romans 7:10)
Look two verses further and see how you cherrypick your shit.

>>(Hebrews 9:15)
>>(Luke 22:20)
>>(2 Corinthians 3:6)
>>(Hebrews 7:22)
>>(1 Corinthians 11:25)
>>(Hebrews 8:6)
>>(Hebrews 9:15)
>>(Hebrews 12:24)
>>(Jeremiah 31:31)
>>(Jeremiah 32:40)
>>(Hebrews 8:8)
A new covenant doesn't even mean the law is abolished.

>The Old Testament PROPHESIED that the Mosaic Law or the Law Covenant would come to an end AND be replaced by a NEW covenant.
“For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.” (Jesus, Matthew 5:18, KJV)

So it goes that Jesus was the Jewish Messaih, descendant of the star of David, who was betrayed by his own people. The Jewish people at the time of his crucifiction were confident their true Messaih would show up, and thus when outcasted as gypsies turned to Satan and magick to create a global power structure for Satan (the dragon) to operate through.

Catholicism is failing lads :(
josephsciambra.com/st-monica-catholic-community-las-gayest-parish/

Christian State should be just like Iran

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://meduza.io/feature/2017/09/14/pravoslavnaya-strana-dolzhna-byt-takoy-kak-iran&prev=search