Unpopular Opinions Thread

Unpopular Opinions Thread. I'll start:

In a perfect world trump would have gotten everything he promised from congress, but the GOP are dysfunctional at best and shills at worst: so if he has to cut a deal with democrats and give amnesty to DREAMers in exchange for a wall, tax cuts, etc. I'm fine with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hillary would make a bad president

Hell, hillary would make a bad anything

>if he has to pull a Reagan 2.0 and flip Texas like California for corporate tax cuts I'm okay with that
I'd rather have high taxes and have fewer spics. It's not the GOP congress at fault that Trump has a shit foreign policy, that he refuses to kill DACA and that he's backtracking on the Paris withdrawal.
There are things that are good like gorsuch but I'm not going to be a cheer leader for obviously horrible decisions.

>civic nationalism works
>fetuses are alive; abortion should still be legalized

It really doesn't matter to you on how many campaign promises he fails to deliver, do you? Here's an unpopular opinion: When a politician runs on a populist platform and somehow ends up in power, he'll find to many checks and balances that will never allow him to implement his unrealistic policies. Hence he will erode away from his original agenda and ends up failing on everything he promises.

Checked
/thread

>Bad campaign volunteer (look how bad Goldwater lost)
>Bad wife (Bill)
>Bad protegee (went against everything her mentor, Robert Byrd, taught her).
>Bad Senator (did she even do anything for the state of NY during her tenure besides use it as a step to run for president?)
>Bad Candidate in 2008 (Couldn't even beat a black man with no experience)
>Bad Democrat in 2008 (REEEEEEE'ed out with PUMA's until promised the 2016 nomination).
>Bad Secretary of State (Does this really need explained?)
>Bad candidate in 2016
>Bad liar (I NEVER WOULD'VE HELD THE PRIMARY HOSTAGE IF IT WAS CLEAR I WAS GOING TO LOSE LIKE I DID IN 2008)
>Bad eye for talent (Mook, Huma, Podesta the Molesta)
>Bad campaigner (Who cares about policy, come watch Lady Gaga flag her magina around for a half hour!)
>Bad loser (October: Drumpf just has to realize, if he loses, that's it, you can't just go against the Electoral College! November: Electoral College REEEEEEEEEEEE)
>Bad at learning from mistakes (FUCKING BERNIE, RUSSIANS, AND WHITE PEOPLE REEEEEEEE).

She really does suck all around. You're telling me this is the best females can put out for their first candidate? How pathetic.

>it was racism!
>it was the electoral college!
>it was Bernie!
>it was third party voters!
>it was people that didn't vote!
>it was Comey!
>it was sexism!
IT WAS MY TURN!

If you think after the last few days that there is going to be a wall, you should do less posting and more listening.

But you can't just blame the checks as balances. DACA, for example, was over. It was an executive order that he could end with a pen. He HAD ended it. And now they're going to stay. Forever.

Trump is the natural swing to the right the US enjoys every 8 years. If its so bad try get a 3 part going or else stop bitching. We in Europe have a load of parties. It's great and works the way its intended.

Europe is as fucked or worse than the US in nearly every manner. Democracy is the cause of the decline of the West, not its solution.

Fucking hell, if that were a real tarot deck I would buy it instantly.

Actually you have one party and a bunch of irrelevants the same as us.

Go ask the liberals sperging out over Jill Stein last year how much they like 3rd parties.

krautchan.net/

kc is BACK

Nope. What happens is you get fringe parties that accumulate votes and force the majority to a certain position. Or else that fringe becomes the new majority.
>UKIP
>Front National

Whats up with the Boomer hate? It seems to be mostly US and UK where they was strong economies. What did they do thats so bad

Hillary is a better option

they lived off the excesses created from the booming economy following WWII, and could easily buy a house, raise a family, and retire. all with a high school degree, and in some cases, less. compare that to today's situation.

not saying i agree with all the hatred towards them, but for the most part they suck.

Fucked it all up

i'd rather have higher taxes than thousands of illegals being granted amnesty. i never expected trump to get all of his agenda passed, but illegal immigration was the cornerstone of his campaign.

Is that image a Jojo reference?

This

Almost every single fringe ideologue of the political spectrum can agree that almost all of our problems can be traced back to Baby Boomer shittery.

is pic related a juju's reference?!!?!?!?!?!?!

Adults acting like children. They blame their parents for "ruining the economy" while they type on their smart phones and drink Starbucks coffee. "Ruining the economy" is simply globalism. Oh wow, now Wang Jin does the manufacturing. That means you can have toasters for 20 bucks, not the equivalent of 200 your parents paid for, but there aren't any manufacturing jobs, because they would have to pay you 4 bucks and that's illegal. So the only jobs in the U.S. left require higher education. Oh wow, now we have more students than ever. Such a demand for degrees! Let's increase prices.

And that explains muh student loans and muh economy

You can't fight the system, and it will destroy you if you try to. You can only be increasingly more obedient to the system, in hopes of getting less rewards for increasingly high sacrifices of obedience. Therefore, Clinton would have been the better choice. The weird ways that UK is going through bad luck is actually punishment for their attempted defiance. This bad luck is coming to USA ten fold. Every time I write something like this, my personal life is put at risk, but I'm trying to help you see the light. The blinding, face-melting, light.

>backtracking on the Paris withdrawal.
The WH has denied this.

FAKENEWS KIKE!!!

Social security works as long as people make enough children. In the end the oldest generation needs younger people to take care of them. Splitting the work among many people is easier than splitting among few.