Saki tanoshii - Chapter 159 raws

I hope that this one will not die as quickly as the last one with leaks.

In other news - Ritz loves Ryuuka.

Other urls found in this thread:

sciasta.com/ritz/
mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Young GanGan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

comparison

How did Ryuuka's tits shrink by the time the nationals came?

Winter fat?

Momo has some nice boobs too.

Fuck you, Ritz.

Senriyama has more members...

Kotone Nakamuta?

She's pretty cute.
Is that 3rd year middle school?
I can't imagine she'd be particularly relevant as a 3rd year high schooler since the Senriyama team is already set in stone.

Good friends - just goof friends before going to bed.

and after that fully toned page, back to the snowy white flats of Ritzlandia. Not even Nodoka got a special treatment.

Subara's call startled Nodoka

The passions of Ritz summarized in a single page: naked boobs and drawing background scenes from all around the country

Subara talks about her loss against Teru and Yuuki is on fire.

flashback incoming

middle school time with Maho and Muro.

She has to stop.

the coach and advisor called for a meeting - also Shindouji has more than the 5 needed members.

well, 8 is more useful than 5, since they can do 2 games at the same time while the coach is controlling them.

She looks like a witch.

And she looks like a bitch.

Takami discovers someone...

It's just Teru and Awaii playing in the dark ?

Still fully clothed, and Takami may join.

Was Harvest Toki always that big?
Or is she another victim of the Ritzening?

Also dat smile from Himeko - I think she recognized her position with Mairu.

Next chapter in two weeks, June 3.
This time we had 3-4 toned pages. Any takes on the next chapter?

she got the usual treatment.

Just joking, she simply draws the girls bigger than Igarashi.

Is this the first time a long time that Tooki and Ryuuka have shown up? I don't follow the manga all that much, but I love these two. Are they going to be relevant again? Is Saki ever going to end?

Also Takami was always big - Awai and Ako on the other hand got big upgrades.

There's a fifth place match that will take place in the morning before the finals start (East only, I think.)
Senriyama (and by extension Toki and Ryuuka) will be playing in it.
It's yet to be confirmed if Ritz will go through the entire thing in the main series or if it will be in the Toki and Ryuuka centred spinoff manga by mekimeki.
Also, spinoff manga centred on Toki and Ryuuka.

Why is she naked in the last panel? Will Ritz soon abandon all thoughts of drawing clothes?

Wow, are you serious?
Do you have a source? Can I pre order this spin off, is it even out yet? Anyone scanning and translating it? Because if not, I sure will.

It's not actually out yet, just announced.
I don't have a source with me, but someone else here probably does.
From what I remember, it was a 5 chapter spinoff? Something like that. It might actually be about their middle school days since the accompanying image had them in their middle school uniforms.

Actually nevermind, I searched for it and found a twitter picture.

It will be the true and final Toki.

Toki only appeared a few chapters ago (with Ryuuka) when she was released from the hospital, but other girls appeared giving comments (or just spectating the game) during the second semifinal.

Ritz is starting a new game for place 5 between Senriyama, Shindouji, Himematsu, and Usuzan before the proper final match. So yes, Toki and Ryuuka will be relevant again soon, and Saki will end a little later.

I just hope that this match will not be too long, not because I dislike the characters (I like them all), but because I fear that a long time away from the main characters (Saki, Nodoka, etc.) will hurt the series.

Well, thanks for the info. Definitely going to be keeping an eye out for it and on these threads now.

Tooki and Ryuuka are one my favorite couples ever, and I've been starved of content for them. So I'll for sure be getting that spin off.

That's good news, you have no idea how glad I am Toki and Ryuuka are back. Thank you as well.

No worries.
I'm pretty sure they're a lot of people's favourites.

>dragging Toki back from the grave

No, Ritz has no shame.

Also, if someone missed it, Ritz updated her blog a few days ago and talked about the loser match and the Mekimeki spinoff.

sciasta.com/ritz/

>it's a Ritz blog post
>it literally starts with Sumimasen

And all was right with the world.

That a cafe or something? She fixed her hikki way huh?

>Aside from some general seeting, Ritz is letting MekiMeki to write the spinoff however way she likes
I wonder how gay will it gets.

loser-hen was a mistake.

Who cares about some Osakan bitches. If Ritz had time she should've remake Achiga and give the best team more background stories.

No, it is the central reading room of the library of Ritzington Manor.

>She fixed her hikki way huh?

She's really turning her life around. I heard she got a boyfriend now.

You got it wrong.
She's the boyfriend.

Only three pages with toning? Sumimasen ain't gonna cut it, Ritz.

What are you going to do? Stop buying Young Gangan?
Oh wait.

Send Ritz a dead Goldfish by mail.

Editors, my girlfriend needs a corner office.

It's called "new assistant".

So that's what the kids call it, huh.

Is it comfy? To bath with another person?

>Takami sees Awai as naked
Is Ritz trying to hint at something?

Ritz could just not resist drawing Awai's new huge tits.

Teru is charging her up - she will glow like the sun during her game and explode like a supernova. Is Teru trying to teach her Saki's (old) play style?

But she should concentrate on her own game, Satoha is a difficult player and Yuuki is on gear 3.

I bet Ryuuka's foot is touching the side of Toki's butt.

Also, Ryuuka's legs are open, so Toki has a bird's eye view of her "special spot."

I guess that can be considered comfy.

I'm going to write a letter to the president of Young Gangan and shame Ritz!

>・5~8位決定戦
昔アニメの打ち合わせで5位決定戦の存在を話したらすごい渋い顔をされた記憶があります。自意識過剰かも。なので割りと前から描くつもりでした。
Oh Ritz. Literally no one wanted loser-hen but she does it anyway because she wanted to.

A woman with principle. She want Boobs and she want it now.

Ryuuka, the younger Atago, and of course Maya.

Shindouji don't have boobie monster huh.

>Shindouji don't have boobie monster huh.
I think Ritz's Mairu and/or Himeko is already bigger than Igarashi's.

EXPAND! EXPAND!

Oh that's awesome Ritz, introduce characters to a school that will not play and are already out from the final. Call me in a decade when the fifth place match starts.

What else is in Young Gangan, because Ritz seems to have a lot of power. They literally can't just tell her "No, just do the finals already or you're out."

mangaupdates.com/publishers.html?pubname=Young GanGan

Who cares about spinoffs and shit side characters it shitohacku? I JUST WANT SAKI

>Saki tagged ecchi but not yuri

All clues point to

HETERO
SEXUAL

>over 75% untoned pages
>5th place hype
>anime never

Only 4 days to next Shinohayu chapter.
Save us Shino!

Teru is helping Awai recharge her supernova power.

>"Since Mairu is graduating, I'd like for Subara to start pairing with Himeko to use her reservation power."
Oh shi...

manga meets reality

We missed a few minor character birthdays in Toki-land.
The only major one was Ako on the 17th.

next one is Shiromi on the 24th

Himeko: "Fresh meat!"
Subara: "Nodoka, please save me!"

Do the reservation power is Himekos and she uses another girl as a catalyst for it.

Weird they'd pick Subara who's main skill is just not going broke.

I find it amusing that three of the four losing teams are so serious about this match. Usuzan only does it to promote Yukiko.

Awai was given huge tits because there was no way for Ritz to physically be able to only draw 4 flat girls for the 12 months it will take her to do that match. She would die.

"Tonight, you!"

Best way out of loser match:
Saki goes to sleep; has dreams of the fun she had playing mahjong in the distant past.
The dreams turn to nightmares; she recalls the Goldfish tragedy and the breakup with Teru in vivid detail.
Saki wakes up late & screaming in tears. Everyone from Kiyosumi & the other Nagano schools is trying to console her. Saki is talking about how she doesn't want to play in the final, and how she's afraid of Teru.
It's already mid-morning and someone is watching the loser match on TV. Everyone, especially the Osaka schools, are obviously having a lot of fun. Hisa and Koromo remind Saki that mahjong can be fun, even though the 5th place teams have bad memories of losing in the semis.
The details of the 5th place match are left for the Mekimeki spinoff. Saki finals begin by Chapter 168.

I fucking wish user. Fifth place match will happen whether we like it or not. And Mekimeki spin-off confirmed to be about the Osakan kids in the past.
>大阪各地の子の小中学生の頃とかの過去の設定みたいな黒歴史ノートのような怪文書をあらかじめ渡してあるだけで後はおまかせしてます。

We'll at least get to see whatever accident killed Toki the first time.

Can't Ritz just write the character backstory fantasy and just hire like 3,4 Mekimeki to make a manga out of it?

Pssst. I will tell you a secret.

She already did with Igarashi. Without her, we would still be in the Shizuno/Awai/Ryuuka/Himeko match.

Best way into Tokihayu / Mekimeki spinoff:
It's the morning of the 5th place match. Toki is says goodbye to her teammates and heads for the location of the match.
Along the way, there are lots of reporters and people cheering her on. Toki pauses for a moment and realizes it's her last high school match. She thinks about how unlikely it is that a girl like her would attract so much attention.
Toki is the last one into the room, and her opponents (Suzu, Subara, Naruka) are already seated. Toki announces "I'm back! (ただいま!)". The story then flashes back to Toki returning to the mahjong room at middle school after one of her long hospital stays, where she says the same thing - "I'm back! (ただいま!)".
Tokihayu begins - "This is the story of how a girl who should have died found fun in her life through a game she loved."
~ 3-4 volumes of Senriyama slice-of-life, with guest apperarances from other Saki & Shinohayu characters. Ending around the time the main manga finals end, with 5th place match end.

Ritz should hire you, user.

tag/s: sleeve dickings

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE TOKI

>Ritz gave us a whole chapter that we can print out then color in
Truly a genius

It's not a manga, it's one of those popular adult coloring books.
Ritz is a genius indeed.

There hasn't been Yuri in main series saki since forever. Heterohayu shows Ritz turning soft.

I'm going to marry Ryuuka. Toki be damned to hell.

crossover characters:
Plenty of Himematsu, and the origin of the battle of 30 yen.
Meet Mr. Atago, crab fisherman.
Kansai middle school tournament, with future Himematsus, future Kentanis, Adamine / future Banseis (traitor Ako), Arakawa Kei.

Awai and Teru were literally just playing 2p mahjong with the lights off for the sole purpose of recreation.

I see 4 hands being played.
Are they playing simulated 4p with 2 people? Like how Nodoka played 1p with 4 hands? Or are they waiting for Takami & someone else to return?

There's already a middle school tournament underway in the Sakiverse. Too much mahjong.
Maybe Tokihayu will push Shinohayu into high school a little faster.