What should be done with anarcho-capitalists/libertarians once we seize power?

What should be done with anarcho-capitalists/libertarians once we seize power?

No i'm not suggesting they be liquidated, not even close. But I still think it would be absolutely hilarious if they were all sentenced to hard labour in a concentration camp. I mean, think about it. It's perfect. Not only is it just a good idea for dissidents to contribute to society anyway, but it also just so happens to be the antithesis of their idiotic belief system. Sure, we could just kick them out and deport them to some remote Island, essentially giving them what they want. But this is way funnier and we're gonna need some entertainment.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's funny how your post would work just as well with a communist flag

STEVE BANNON IS A TRAITOR TO THE UNITED STATES

Not poetic enough. Just give them a state like Nebraska or Montana or Saskachewan and let them ancap to their heart's content.

Ancaps are more fascist than you, bucko.

Well the first thing we're gonna be doing is hanging any traitor scum who suggested we attack the right instead of the left

Eh Saskatchewan has oil though. If we wanted to give them their utopia they'd all have to start off with the same advantage so maybe they should be sent to space in a rocket with no possessions, so nobody has property advantage? Iuno something like that. But seriously I still think that if they were made to dig holes for 10 hours a day it would be funnier.

Well I agree with you that ancaps and libertarians have done irreversible damage to the movement but I think we're finally winning ever since going full fash, and we can at least *afford* to not kill all the ancaps....

Why, thank you!

>bait

>anti ancap

feel like that post was made by an ancap while crying after he got BTFOd for the millionth time.

We've been trying to remove ancap idiocy from this board for, well, years now. At least 2-3 years at least. Honestly, that picture is the subversion tactic.

The notion of "taking power" is too vague. From a historical perspective, there is nothing more fickle and unstable than government power: it changes all the time in opposite directions. What really matters, if you succeed at establishing a new elite that will set both trends in society and politics. But it's really different from just "taking power".

AnCap ball dump thread?

Another possible route would be to auction them off as slaves or something. It's obviously poetic because of their property fetishism, so when they themselves become the property to be sold, they'll have no choice but to begrudgingly accept their fate. I think it's genius.

Re education camps for the white males. Deportation for the shitskins

Ahhhh I figured it out. It's too obvious! We'll force them to build public roads! LOL! We'll just do another Autobahn style project that goes around all of North America. Only ancaps will be allowed to work on it, well the hard labor part at least. And all ancaps *must* work on the road. Holy shit this is perfect!

We could probably generate 20+% of our energy needs from harvesting the irony from that project as well.

Communism and fascism are very closely related

Only in the sense that they hate each other and both oppose liberalism (though communism is the only one that actually does so.)

This

Keep me updated on where I fit in your retarded larping delusions. You can't even leave your mothers basement, let alone start a nazi revolution

>once we seize power?

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

lel cowards.