The president and first lady

It's obvious who is setting white house policy. Pro-Israel, bomb Syria, troop surge in Afghanistan, DACA deal, Paris accords renewal, Bannon and Gorka fired. It's Javanka.

Knell and give thanks to your emperor and his wife.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/ivanka-trump-syria-strike-influence-telegraph/index.html
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/ivanka-trump-syria-strike-influence-telegraph/index.html
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>da joos
Fuck off shareblue, these two are heroes of the Trump administration.

Ouch.

Trump's knife in the back stings a bit.

I gave his campaign money. I guess still better than Hillary, but I don't trust Trump one bit now.

Others drink the Coolaide.... we'll see.

they have completely undermined the policies that got Trump elected.

>hey faggots my named jared and i hate every single one of you. pic related its my bitch she just blew me shit was so cash.

ITT Steve Bannon and his Zionist minions trying to throw shit at people who care more about America than Israel.

No they've helped made him a successful president. Stop trying to divide and conquer you faggot.

>two shills with different shill strategics

does it feel weird to talk to each other?

>implying that staying loyal to Trump is a shill strategy
wrong faggot, these two have done nothing wrong and you can't prove otherwise. Fuck off shareblue.

successful? you mean successful in pursuing an agenda which is diametrically opposed to his campaign promises?

You're gonna have to get specific because it's clear that Trump hasn't done anything that went against his promises.

sorry I don't quite follow. how does bannon wearing a pin illustrate his agenda?

>when the Kushner hits

here let me show you some more evidence.

he promised to stop funding useless wars then he bombed syria and approved a troop surge in Afganistan. He said he would end daca and now he's made a deal to make it law. He got out of the paris accords, but since Javanka was upset about it, he's back in it now.

He bomed Syria cuz of a mossad shill inside the NSC you faggot. Bannon was the reason for the Syria bombing.

BS. It was Ivanka. Even Eric Trump said so.
cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/ivanka-trump-syria-strike-influence-telegraph/index.html

Personally, I think Bannon is pro israel, because he knows he doesn't have a chance without them.

>meme flag
>knell

>links CNN

It was a Mossad shill NAMED EZRA COHEN WATNIK

LOOK IT UP

Alternatively
unvis.it/cnn.com/2017/04/11/politics/ivanka-trump-syria-strike-influence-telegraph/index.html

right, but that doesn't rule out Javanka as pushing for the same agenda. Do you really think Watnik has more influence than Javanka?

Kushner, Shapiro, Sheldan Adelson, why do most Jews look like some kind of Faustian devil?

Go back to r_Donald, you kike.

Why would shareblue want to promote conservative views?

trumpfags are an enemy of the white race at this point