Race is a short term concept

In 3 generations any race can become any other race.

Given this why bother? "Muh 10000 years of aryan blood line"..

You can take the blackest nigger and turn him white in 3 generations, 4 tops.

It is the most humane form of genocide possible.

Could it happen the other way around? That whites get blacked?

>race is skin deep
you FUCKING idiot the DNA will still be there after 3-4 generations. Lets say you get that guy to take one of those 23andme tests it will show a nice percentage of him being african. And then ofc when you get into race realism, the african side of his genes will have an effect on him.

It all depends on quantites.

The problem isn't race mixing. The problem is unrestrained immigration.

With a small number of immigrants into a white nation, they end up become white in 3 generations of outbreeding.

No one is saying race is skin deep.

What I am saying though is for the same reasons the kid in Gen 3 looks 95% white.. hel'l ACT 95% white as well. His IQ will be 95% closer... (and IQ is a 20% environemnt variance anyway so he's basically white in that respect).

Just like his physical features are changing EVERYTHING is changing.

in 3-4 generations it's physically indistinguishable.

In about 6-10 it becomes "lmao im 0.1% african despite literally being white as far as I can trace my ancestory"...

In 10+ generations it's indetectable even on genetic tests.

yes. that's why Africa has 1.2 B people that are greater than 90% black, India has 1.3 B people that still look like Indians and China has 1.4 B people that look like Chinese. sounds legit!

This.

Any country with less than 10% whited should aggressively organise/encourage race,mixing.

It is the most humane, and accepted way to,genocide DNA.

any countries above the 10% mark should deport down to it or give up.

Not only do I not understand what you're even saying... I don't even think YOU understand the argument you're making.

Just look at Brazil.

Why the fuck do you want to genocide other races you sick man?
I'm all bout giving an etnic home to white people, but i do too want an ethnic home for my people

Hmm...interesting. Besides the immediate, economic benefits it would give (cheap labour), could there be a case made that having more DNA variance would lead to healthier and stronger people in general? Genetically speaking. Or will the DNA still resemble the 1st generations and there's much variety to begin with?

>And there isn't*

racemixing is not a problem compared to the international movements of millions of other races

other races will form or have formed their own enclaves and won't mix with others; eventually if they are strong enough they will fight with other races with the objective of becoming the dominant race themselves

P.S. your pic is only accurate if none of the three descendants themselves racemix themselves, which will be very unlikely once whites are a minority and foreigners are the new majority nationally

You're on the right track but a little off. I'm 45% West African according to a DNA test, but I have white skin, brown hair, and an IQ of 125. I'm also successful academically in an intensive hard science major. Basically I'm 40% black but inherited the white traits for skin/hair pigmentation and intelligence. Oftentimes these traits are discrete.

Funny thing is if America encouraged race mixing after they freed the slaves, given the population bunkers back then, it'd be a white country right now, since enough generations would have passed for all the mixed kids to be leaning white, (at least the Italian type of white). Segregation is what actually prevented that from happening lol.

you're encouraging race mixing/admixing to interfere with nature and biology/natural selection. you're advocating genetic destruction (Read: Eugenics/ethnic cleansing) through man made genetic Russian roulette, with absolutely ZERO statistics to prove your point from historical data. you want formerly White nations to become Brazil

*population numbers

>You can take the blackest nigger and turn him white in 3 generations, 4 tops.
Ask Brasil how did that go.

I think it would just be more effective and time/cost saving by putting a 9mm in the back of their heads.

>This fucking autist again
Kill yourself

Because deep down they want to be white as well, and we can give that to them. You can verify this by asking black infants/kids questions and they provide honest answers because they don't know any better "Why am I brown, why can't I be white, how can I become white".

The reason they act out and claim 'muh culture' 'we wuz kangs', "whitey is greatest evil and is responsible for black people's problems".. is because they think that they will never be able to change their race.

That doesn't have to be the case in the long run.

50/50... race mixing is a bit unpredictable. Some combinations can cause mental deficits. Some other combinations can result in superior people, there is a general resistance to disease (because there's simply more variety in the population)...

In the long run though what I'm saying is they will become 100% white.

There will be no genetic diversity after 10ish generations.

The genes/chromsomes every generation play a game of russian roulette 50% chance to not get passed on 50% chance to get passed on.

If there are NO new foriegn DNA in this process.. then at some point the last 'bit' of foreign DNA will lose the game of roulette and not get passed on; ie; the 10th generation kid will be 100% white.. even to genetic tests. The foriegn DNA will be deleted.

>bahaha no.
>Slaves should have remained slaves until menopause/death
>not allowed to reproduce
>All new children born after decree are free
>Slave owners who let slaves have children are fined.
>Slavery ends in 40 years, no black people reproducing, no one killed.

You do realize that since the beginning of civilization that tribes, nations and people have intermixed with each other whether on cordial terms or through warfare (think rape).
Sure at some points in time there were civilizations that adhered to a purity of bloodlines although they were sparse.
One of the examples would be the ancient, greek polis. They wouldn't allow any foreigners in and that factor among others contributed to the population decline of ancient Greece.
Race is but a social construct anyways, the majority of your DNA is shared with an African regardless whether your great-great-grandfather fucked one or not.

Edgy

4 generations is 80-100 years.

U need dont forget about not civic nationalism or based on biology nationalism but based on culture. As far culture and values are still around that long nation live.

Ask yourself:
>Why do Chinese, Africans and Indians all bear similar features/DNA?
>why is Africa still Black after millennia?
>why is China still Yellow after millennia?
>why do not the Japanese look like the Nordic?

But were talking about blacks here, so its more like 44 years.

Brazil didn't do it right.

They mixed a white person with a black person.. and then mixed the result with another mixed person.. who then mixed with a full blood african.. who then mixed with a dog.

I'm talking a process where each generation is made progressively whiter.

To make them white you'd have to breed them with whites, you stupid fuck.

The part of your DNA that is responsible for exterior features between peoples is about 5% of your total DNA. It's not enough to warranty such difference that we literally cannot say that an Asian dude is biologically speaking a different race than a white guy.

Only reasonable post itt

Because for most of history the migration rates were very very small.

You would have a lone trader that would stop at a settlement on the other side of the contient or along the silk road... have kids.. and either settle there or move on..

His kids would have kids (mixed) with the locals.

And their kids would have kids with more locals... and in 3-4 generations he is 'one of them'... in looks, in culture, in language, in intelligence, in wealth, in everything.

The danger with race mixing happens when the incomming immigrant population becomes > 5% or so of the total population. Because this means that instead of being 'absorbed' into the local population they can reproduce with other immigrants... creating a self-sustaining sub-race inside the nation. (eg blacks/Jews).

this stupid model implies there's going to be enough pure white people left to keep mixing for 4 generations

>The part of your DNA that is responsible for exterior features between peoples is about 5% of your total DNA

So are you saying that we can't judge people by their physical appearances?

And in a place like America where all blacks have (X)% of white DNA (10-20%).. that that might actually just be the physical part?

That a guy that looks like wesley-snipes black.. can actually be extremely white?

Truth is we don't know how much DNA is physical, how much is mental.. and we don't know if those two things are related. For instance does skull-shape.. change physical appearance as well as brain-parition size causing different behavior.

The most fair assumption we can make is it's uniform. As the outside changes, so does the inside. It makes NO sense for JUST the outside to change as if nature itself is trying to 'prove' your argument right for arbitrary reasons.

tell us about the mom and dad of pic related:
>what is their culture
>what nationality is the mother?
>what nationality is the father?

Then you start a war, then you have people on your side going to their side, and their side going to your side, and then you lose and go extinct forever. Nice plan.

That's true only if whites maintain a population large enough to continue to "donate" to the other gene pools.
Every white country on earth is reproducing below the replacement rate

You only need 1 white family person to have > replacement rate reproduction.. to 'whiten' a single immigrant.

Assuming nuclear familes of 4 people: That's a 'max theoretical' rate of 62 million immigrants being whited if the whole american population got behind it.

That's clearly unrealistic, which is why I think the figure is closer to 4-5% of the max population. Make sure they settle in states APART from each other and are forced to assimilate into american culture and not just form their own micro-nation/ghetto... and in optimally 3 generations they will be white.

What your not considering when you do the math behind this is.. you don't need 4 x white people for 1 immigrant... because there's a 25 year gap between each generation. In that time a new generation of white people are born. So only 1 white person PER generation is required for 3 generations to make a full conversion.

*crickets*

Whites are a minority world wide, so it won't last forever.

you cant tell by a baby, their features arent starting to show until theyre toddlers

The original nigger in this pic has some aryan features.

Wouldn't be so clear cut if it was a king nigger with the whole 9 yards of nigger features like flat nose, huge jaw, massive lips etc.

Because no reasonable person wants to fuck a chimp.

Brazil had a literal "Whitening Policy." It didn't work because you can't whiten a majority non-white population without literal interracial breeding grounds where each white man is responsible for making two Mestizo baby with his Amerindian women in addition to having pure white babies with his white wife at home. As it would happen no one really likes that arrangement, except for you I guess.

that guy looks like a really dark poo from India tho

The actual Aryan vikings landed in India and conquered them (interbreeding in the process), instituted a caste system based on the darkness of their skin, and the practice of burning their dead.

except we're having less and less kids and bringing in more and more people. The result won't be white with fair hair and light eyes, it will be like any other brown skin.

My sides have left this plane of existence.

>in 3-4 generations it's physically indistinguishable.
That's 100 years, user
Do you know how many immigrants are gonna be flooded in a hundred years??
Humane?
Nothing humane about the lawless hellholes they're migrating too and will be turning our neighborhoods into in order to "humanley" deal with us

>this thread
It was all funny but in all seriousness racemixing should be punishable by death and other races should be genocided.