youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/rep-dana-rohrabacher-someone-leaked-very-important-call-with-john-kelly-concerning-wikileaks/article/2634632
house.gov/representatives/
senate.gov/senators/contact/
whitehouse.gov/contact/
twitter.com/kfile/status/904791884672925697
archive.fo/Eknf7
youtube.com/watch?v=j5uHYzeVsxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

MAKE
AMNESTY
GREAT
AGAIN

washingtonexaminer.com/rep-dana-rohrabacher-someone-leaked-very-important-call-with-john-kelly-concerning-wikileaks/article/2634632

>Build the wall
>

>1 post by this ID

ONLY THE SUPER ELITE MAY POST HERE.

I love Kellyanne.

YAAAS RYAN SLAY

is there a promise he can't go back on?

WHY IS TRUMP SUPPORTING THE MCCONNEL KEK LUTHER STRANGE????

Check out this tax cut we just got by that kike enabler. Fuckin based!

Something I hatted is the OP

Makes my day.

new poster

So last thread said the future of the US military is Halo

Awesome

CONTACT CONGRESS:

MAKE YOUR DEMANDS CLEAR: NO DACA, NO AMNESTY, NO DEALS

POL/, ACTUALLY CONTACT YOUR REPRESENTATIVES AND SENATORS.

ACTUALLY TAKE 5 MINUTES OF YOUR TIME AND DO SOMETHING.

IF WE ALL DID THIS, IT WOULD BE THOUSANDS OF CALLS AND WE WOULD DEFINITELY BE NOTICED.

This is truly clown world.

That piggy is really cute. I want more hatted piggies.

I don't know, ask all those jewtube streamers and podcasters and e celebs that do it all /for free/

>I'm a nationalist and a globalist

SCOTUS.

We could have had Obama on the bench now, wow..really dodged a bullet.

Very nice work.

We having a comfy Saturday here?

of all the fictional universes the halo ships are quite nice

Remember when everyone here hated DACA with a passion then instantly loved it the day trump said he liked it? I remember and i'm apparently a shill for doing so.

Seriously considering on deleting every single trump meme,hatted anime and dumping politics all together. I felt like trump was my last chance. I really hope things go well though.

Friendly reminder that /ptg/ has too much circlejerking. :^) No Drumpf supporting allowed.

Fucking /ptg/ retards. Can't you see that it's fucking panic time. Amnesty cannot be allowed to happen.

Alright anons, this will be the last thread for today!

We will continue baking these threads tomorrow but right now the shills are making us very tired.

Let's just go to sleep.

Like I said. This bipartisan deal won't make it past the House.

post some piggies and I'll hat them for you

>I just feel like he's trying to do something, but it doesn't make sense
right now it doesn't seem to make sense, this isn't some declared policy change, he's clearly shying away from it after he did a clear AB test with his tweets. We don't know all the facts, or why he's doing it. Shills try use his previous statements and tweets over the years as proof that he's betrayed us yet surely it proves that what he's doing here is a lot more cunning than we should be led to believe. Me personally, I think he's trying to bait schumer (a very smart kike) and pelosi (senile hag) into backing Trump's infrastructure and tax plan, then betraying them on their promised DACA. He seems to have convinced Schumer that he's /theirguy/ and that Trump likes them, so idk what he's doing. It's good to remember that nothing has passed yet, and much of this is just words to feed into what schumer and pelosi want to hear. If Trump pulls this off, and backstabs the dems and gets rid of DACA, he'll have split the democratic party in half (cause schumer and pelosi would have backed Trump's policies and normalised him), leveraging him for the 2018 elections (which feeds into the DACA posts we saw a few weeks back with regards to getting rid of RINO's. It's risky, and we don't know all the facts and I could be wrong. But we'll see.

I'm going to delete your pants bb.

Other than a war with russia (which were coming towards) how has hillary been any different than trump?

"If you want border security, you do as I say."
"If you want tax-reform, you do as I say."
"If you want boobs and first amendment, you do as I say."

>EU Official
Already debunked by WH, shill.

B A S E D

>WHY IS TRUMP SUPPORTING THE MCCONNEL KEK LUTHER STRANGE????

Trump has given plenty of indications that he genuinely cares about Dreamers, about this particular group of illegal aliens. He talked about "a case of heart", "a compassionate solution" and similar terms.

Take Trump last December
>“We’re going to work something out that’s going to make people happy and proud. They got brought here at a very young age, they’ve worked here, they’ve gone to school here. Some were good students. Some have wonderful jobs. And they’re in never-never land because they don’t know what’s going to happen.”

Then Trump In 2012 [1]
> You have people in this country for 20 years, they've done a great job. They've done wonderfully. They've gone to school. They've gotten good marks. They're productive. Now we're supposed to send them out of the country? I don't believe in that.

Trump is consistent in that belief and, while he obviously didn't make it a big part of his campaign (considering he genuinely wants all the others to go back) in the case of these particular ones he is not bluffing. It's not a ruse and it's not to flush out traitors.

It is your job, the job of the American voter that opposes it, to call your congressmen, to call the White House and express your beliefs loud and clear. MSM is pushing that Trump voters are OK with it. Bill fucking Mitchell is doing the same. Joe is doing the same.

If no one makes a ruckus out of it it will be signed into law. A similar compromise was designed and put to vote in 2007 based on more or less the same lines. It was killed in the senate thanks to only a few senators.

It is OK to disagree with Trump, just don't waste your time doing it here and preaching to the choir, do it to your congressmen, and do it to the White House

whitehouse.gov/contact/

Make your stance clear: No DACA, No Deals, No Amnesty

[1] twitter.com/kfile/status/904791884672925697

>Heather will never spend a day with you and laugh at your jokes

IT'S STILL AWOOVEMENT!

>It's a case of the heart

Are any one of you fine DACApedes going to the Luther Strange rally next weekend?

Giving up everything is a panic reaction

Fight to control Trump just like all his advisors are

That's the big secret to life: You have to fight constantly for what you want

>remember when i blogged and made shit up
yep i do

shut the fuck up your cringey retard

If Trump cuts taxes, then I'll be enthused again. But, his 180 on immigration killed my vibes.

Hopefully just a blemish on a great year!

Relatively.

Thanks for the initial and offer, I should hat more stuff myself more.

Some of us are stuck in the states that are are going to get the brunt of this with Reps. and Senators that are already all in on whatever comes to the table. Couldn't imagine why we're pissed? Hmm.

Yeah awoovement of shitskin into the country to turn it into a lawless gun free shithole run by cartels just like Mexico.

>Awesome
Can we really look at our pilot situation.....We don't need another "Foehammer" incident.

wow, it does not pay to live in the Caribbean.

Hey don't worry, I archived it for you since you're too fucking retarded to do it yourself.
archive.fo/Eknf7

>been a while since i popped into one of these threads
>shartblue shills are out in FULL effect
>shartblue shills are shitting the place harder than ever
>mfw they're getting more and more terrified by the day

For those of you who may be interested, Judge Jeanine on Fox News will be doing a special segment on the future of the US military tonight at 9pm EST.

>LIVE STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=j5uHYzeVsxM

Good shit in life isn't handed to you, that's why people on welfare have such shit lives.

They have actual exoskeletens they are testing now. Its badass. And remote control mules to carry rucks and supplys like ammo and water and shit.

SHOULD HAVE BEEN JEB

>his 180 on immigration killed my vibes
YOU ARE A PAID SHILL

Trump to come out of the closet very soon.

so let me get this straight

after 2 years of campaigning and 8 months of being President and doing things his own way,
- Trump is reversing on most if not all his positions
- Kelly, Bannon, etc, etc, etc have power and control over Trump and what he can and cannot do
- Trump is kept isolated and possibly medicated while (((they))) run the country into the ground as (((they))) always intended
- we know this because (((sources))) or (((leakers))) are telling the fake media which has been wrong 99% of the time
- all these black pills are proof that we have been played by Trump and (((others)))

and we're supposed to believe it because THIS TIME it's the truth right?

>DACAWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEMENT!!!!!!

BASED DIVERSITY!!

Thank you.

DWS turning state's evidence puts some of their bosses' butts in jail, so I'm not surprised.

>Wanting to deport Mexicans is now shareblue shilling

>Trump first trans president ever

Fuck you nigger. Get out.

Gay, if true

What's been so great about it. He couldnt get his shit together on healthcare, he's going back in on the Paris Deal, and dollars to doughnuts he wont pass tax reform. One year on all he's going to have is an unemployment figure statistically unmoved from the obama years, dozens of fuckups, and nothing to show for it.

>ywn have a pure teen relationship with a young heather
Mate I just want a blissful innocent relationship devoid of degeneracy and formality is that too much to ask?

Really!.......

BUT ITS OVER NOW

he didnt change on immigration at all. Trump doesnt flip flop

start being a hysterical whiny bitch once he actually has DONE something bad

Yes because everyone news organization is telling me so

Apparently these days it is

Oops he didn't call them spics. Spotted the shill!

You're supposed to believe it because your first major legislative accomplishment looks like it'll be DACA

US white pop 2015: 190,620,000
US white pop 2016: 191,290,000
US white pop 3017: 191,950,000

covfefe

Lmao, I wouldn't be surprised if Ivanka is advising DACA Donnie to get a sex change for more votes.

Get out of here spencer pede. Only the alt right cares about white america. We need these brown fuckers in our country because they wuz kids n shit

>flag
Your options are basically rural Scotland and playing IRL Ms. Pac Man at this point.

Does she have a penis?

Some people just disagree or are idiots lad, nothing new.

How about you leave I'm a regular.

Ofc.

>Remember when everyone here hated DACA with a passion then instantly loved it the day trump said he liked it?
No, I literally don't remember that. I remember everyone melting down about the great betrayal of thing he didn't do yet.

>We need these brown fuckers in our country because they wuz kids n shit
THIS
IF YOU DONT AGREE YOU ARE A SHILL

Thanks m8! Cute

If you have to ask, the answer is yes

this x10

Oi filterfag add me to the list you cockgobbling trumpcuck faggot.

>President Manlet

seriously though Trump is pathetic

ok, do you not have a penis?

No