WHY ISN'T ANYONE RUNNING AROUND WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE OVER THIS

WHY ISN'T ANYONE RUNNING AROUND WITH THEIR HAIR ON FIRE OVER THIS

YOU CAN'T GO HIGHER THAN 20 TRILLION WITHOUT INVESTORS GOING SHADY

THIS IS FIVE MINUTES AWAY FROM VENEZUELA

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2017/09/14/550768280/heres-whats-in-bernie-sanders-medicare-for-all-bill
npr
unvis.it/npr.org/2017/09/14/550768280/heres-whats-in-bernie-sanders-medicare-for-all-bill
youtube.com/watch?v=_3rfAjpHOyI
youtube.com/watch?v=i3WhLcTs_00
usdebtclock.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*prints some money*

too bad printing money would make us the next zimbabwe

Yeah, the day of the grill may come soon, no avoiding it.

I will tell you the truth, as long as the USA is dicking the world as the mightiest county, that number can go up to infinity, the aliens drain the value of money that way, but, personally my dollars are invested so the they outgrow inflation, that debt, is the worlds energy being siphoned away, but i get a minute cut, but which in small, is more than enough to live how i want a fuck everybody else

just being honest

You can thank the federal reserve for that.

because fuck you
id like to see you make us pay it

most US government debt is held by US citizens, like 80%+

well, time to invade the middle east

Have fun never borrowing money for the next 50 years in a country where there's more deficit than taxes and half the country relies on the government, you cunt.

whats so special about 20 trillion?

make it out to cash.

>(((prints some money)))
fixed it for you

DEBT TO GDP RATIO NEWFAG RETARD

It's near the debt ceiling. The government isn't allowed to borrow above that, also if they raise the debt ceiling it's a flat concession that they can't pay back the initial debt without taking out more debt to pay it back and it becomes a debt loop.

106%

What is that saying? If you owe the bank $100, its your problem. Of the bank owes you $19 trillion dollars, its the banks problem.

>YOU CAN'T GO HIGHER THAN 20 TRILLION WITHOUT INVESTORS GOING SHADY

Why not?

It's all made up anyway.

We'll just go to war with China or something. That'll fix it.

>that they can't pay back the initial debt without taking out more debt

That's already true, and has been for over a decade.

Its better than that
>Medicare for all including non citizens
npr.org/2017/09/14/550768280/heres-whats-in-bernie-sanders-medicare-for-all-bill

>Infinite spending

We full Wiemar now.

I'm currently willing to loan the government money if they offer me a decent rate.

Archived that

>npr org/2017/09/14/550768280/heres-whats-in-bernie-sanders-medicare-for-all-bill
unvis.it/npr.org/2017/09/14/550768280/heres-whats-in-bernie-sanders-medicare-for-all-bill

Pretty sure it's already above 20 trillion.

>THIS IS FIVE MINUTES and 10 fucktons of food production AWAY FROM VENEZUELA
Debt? Just culturally appropriate from the Jews, declare global jubilee. OP is caps fag, e gas.

having your country overloaded with debt, will make you a sexual tyrannosaurus.

youtube.com/watch?v=_3rfAjpHOyI

Our modern economy is built on debt, so as long as people keeps buying stuff and borrowing money... it will all be fine.
Not to mention that I believe the "conspiracy" that when the next global war hits, the debt will be demolished to "restart" the new world order after the war is won by the US.

Because we have been trained to believe in debt.. Fuck we just need to start over.

Im drunk, thanks based norgbot.

is this a bot?

let me test

Because the concept of national debt is meaningless due to how money is created by the federal reserve. You need to watch Money Masters: youtube.com/watch?v=i3WhLcTs_00

in 5 years china will be richer than USA..

inb4 yanks become #2

No, it's a crawler with a script, with a guy that hits post every time.

>*prints money not backed up by gold*
>*loans it to your government and charges interest*

What are you going to do, just print the money and go full weimar, or slowly inflate the currency till ten years from now you need to take out 200,000$ in student loans just for community college?

We already were over 20T at one point but nothing happened.

We're already at 20.17
usdebtclock.org/

Just watch the video and you'll understand faggot.

AND IT CAN SAFELY GO UP TO 120% WITHOUT IT BEING A PROBLEM.

We have never not raised the debt ceiling when it was required. As a total amount it's high, but as a percentage of our GDP it's not nearly as bad as, say Japan. It's an issue but it's not catastrophic. Yet. We will see what happens when the next democrat president doubles it again.

It's being paid, you retards. Just not all at once. Let's say you get a few credit card bills every month. And you let them pile up. What the US is doing is starting with the oldest bill and paying that. In, say, 10 years time, everything that makes up the 19T will be paid, but there will be a new number for it. The things that make up the number aren't static.

It already doesn't mean anything.

It's a speculative lie, where debt is more valuable than liquid cash.

most of our debt is internally own, stupid inbred shitskin.

WE ARE ALL FUCKED. BUY CRYPTO, GOLD, SILVER. STOCK UP ON GUNS AND AMMUNITION, FOOD AND WATER.

CHINA IS ABOVE 200% DEBT TO GDP BY COMPARISON

China's already in control.

If you've noticed with North Korea, China is the one in control. Telling the U.S. they are not allowed to preemptively strike, but must wait for Kim to manifest his threat.

The US has a colossal national debt, but it also has the world's largest GDP. Looking at the debt as a percentage of the nation's GDP, the worst countries seem to be Japan (wait, what?) and Greece.

we have and we will raise the debt ceiling every single time. Our constitution says that we must honor America's debt.

The sovereign debt crises that will hit the world pretty soon will send countries like France and the U.K. into Greece tier with high taxation and austerity measures

If you thought the Dotcom and real estate bubble burstings were bad just wait until the everything bubble bursts and sends the world back to 1929

I suspect it's closer to 30 - 40 trillion, with quite a bit hidden off the books and through creative accounting.

lmao chill out

Fuck that, I'm buying cigarettes and coffee and I'll own the fucking world.

I really wish they'd bring the race filters.

They were too precise, scrapped.

>Being this retarded
They reach the ceiling every few years, then they just raise it. The probably add like 3 trillion.

Were America. The entire world relies on us. We are the sole reason piracy has been reduced to a concentrated area, and it's thanks to our military that the rest of the world isn't constantly being attacked. We have the top of the line schools. The UN relies on us. If anyone actually tried to do anything to us because of our debt, the entire world would be devastated over it. It doesn't matter how high our debt gets, nothing will happen.

>I will tell you the truth, as long as the USA is dicking the world as the mightiest county, that number can go up to infinity
correct

Good luck trying to collect from a country that has enough nukes to be able to crack the planet in half at will.

Will never happen. We would never allow another country to threaten our spot at number 1. We would go to all out war with China before allowing that. Neither side of our politicians are against war, however much they like to pretend they are.

Japan has retarded economy. Their Central Bank just prints money and buys their own debt but since everybody owes them in return it doesn't lead to devaluation of currency.

It always gets paid.

You're a faggot.

Economist here, absolute debt numbers are useless and purely for political scaremongering. Incomes and leverage and contracts need to be taken into account. American government debt is not a liability, it's an advantage, people are throwing money at the US gov.

redpill me fellow anons,what would happen if the gov went like fuck it and gave the middle finger to thoses its indebted to and deleted it ? what would happen ?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

China would probably start poisoning everything it exports.

Why do people still believe in the stupid fucking meme? People have been saying that about China for 20years and there still just a bunch of fucking dog eating barbarians. Quality>Quantity

World would drop the petrodollar, massive capital flight out of the US (both foreign and domestic), US becomes the third world country it always wanted to be.

this situation could change drastically though. even if its okay right now, doesn't mean trying to keep it low isn't a good idea in case things change in the future

Thank God, hopefully all the fucktards kill eachother within the first couple of days.

That will never happen regardless of the middle finger or not. I'm not even trying to rolepay at this point, North America is the best fucking Continent on the Planet and no amount of "debt" will ever make people leave.

China, Russia and Iran will undermine the petrodollar and institute their own reserve currency. The Chinese are sick of being in 2nd prace to rhite American priggy.

When that happens, the US will tank.

I don't know how long it will be until the US finally falls. I imagine the standard of living here will just become increasingly shitty over the next 50 years (our lifetime).

Why bother. Let's get the collapse over with. Burn it all fucking down.

What would you do if you had $19000000000000 ?

for what purpose ?
wouldnt that mean the us would have to mobilize it's army ?

we owe most of that to ourselves. we default on social security and Medicare and we are fine.

>for what purpose ?

Because they would be most affected.

I'm already planning on leaving. This country is going to undergo a huge brain drain in the next 20-50 years as people get sick of the bullshit that goes on here. And don't think for a second that wasn't by design of foreign intelligence. It's not my fault the US government is too incompetent and hates its own people.

There's good debt and bad debt, America is stocked up on trillions of good debt of people throwing money at them for a scraping of the payout. Better to think of it like the stockmarket, you wouldn't say a high trading stock means the companies in trouble because they have lots of investors to pay.

He didn't say debt, he said deleting/not paying the debt.
One of the strongest appeals of investing in the US gov is that it's constitutionally backed that the US does not default on it's debts. America's world status is built on being a center of trade and finance.
Government default would destroy America as it is today, no question about it.

Mobilize it's army to do what exactly?
Good luck funding that bloated military btw when the economy bankrupts.

>implying America has to pay its debts
Come try and take it, chinkboys

This facile criminal gibberish has never impressed or convinced anyone. It literally sounds like it comes directly from an old anti-Semitic pamphlet.

LOL you fucking retards are now talking about how high it can go rather than the fact that the fucking moron Trump said he's going to bring it down to zero and eight years

>create a small country
>hire like a million mercs and autonomous security personnel to secure it.
>buy like 10 nukes to keep foreign jewing at bay.
>buy shitton of gold and create a gold backed currency available only in my country
>erect huge thick walls around the borders
>bring white people/ last aryans left to breed then pay them to fuck off
>spend a shitton on infrastructure and healthcare (hospitals and shit)
>only accept minds that will push the country forward
>have the biggest bunker system in the world
>spend as much as i can to make sure the country is autonomous and can still work well even incase of enbargo or tradebans
>secure the last bastion for the white race
>make sure the country is green,no pollution.
(eletric cars only,sun power...)
>indulge in the pleasures of life until my death

>what is QE

It's much worse than just that number

The majority of US government debt is owed to US citizens.

And who keeps voting Congress back in? seems like you did it to yourself

wtf i hate logical arguments now

So North Korea?

>personally my dollars are invested so the they outgrow inflation,
try and cash out and see what happens to you

>Being this new

They\ll augment the ceilling and call it a day, I mean in the first place the loan could never ever be paid back in totality, and that is kind of the whole point of lending money to countries...

Well that was harsh

>who keeps voting

brown people and boomers?

it's almost like it doesn't really mean anything and the entire economy is propped up by faith

6% of our annual federal taxes goes to pay off the interest on that 20 trillion.

put it all on Black

>he sovereign debt crises that will hit the world pretty soon

Should I go /innawoods/?

this is the dumbest fucking plan I've ever heard.

This guy fucking gets it

Lol, who's going to try and get their money back from the most powerful military the world has ever seen?

Did they actually believe that libshits wouldn't autistically screech about them? Of course it was going to be controversial.

All spics who are to fucking dumb to realize they're the jew tool used to divide and conquer this country. Once they pull the plug on our debt and we experience hard times for the first time in our diversified history, we will be in a massive civil war.

Infighting in the military while simultaneously trying to control an armed population. All you niggers and spics are in for a hell of a ride when the gravy train ends.