Why are American men growing boobs?

Why are American men growing boobs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Xenoestrogens are everywhere; bottled water, water that doesn't come from a well, chemical soaps, sodas, factory-farmed meat, etc.

Craft beer and soy.

cheese + soy + sedentary lifestyle

/thread

He's fat, like the majority of them.

I'm thin as crap, I only weight 138 lbs. I still have some mild man boobs going on. I got down to 120 lbs early last year and I still had the boobs. Whyyyyyyyy

Those aren't boobs. They are reload magazines for a rail gun cock.

gyno

time to start adding some muscle

Meanwhile I'm a woman who drank the milk and have A cups
Is the final pill that all people are being Jewed into the opposite gender?

Try bench press

Depends. How big is your cock?

Bench and shoulder press man.

probably the same reason foreign males grow them wouldn't ya think?

>A cups

I don't believe it, we need some pictorial evidence.

Nobody cares about your female problems the men are speaking

You grew breast tissue. It has to be pushed around by muscle or surgically removed

If somebody has boobs like that, why bother trying to look masculine? Become a trap.

estrogen in the water -

water is turning them gay

if it s easily visible then go get that shit removed, it s much cheaper if you are skinny cuz they don t thave to remove fat to get to it

Diabetic eunuchs.

I take my estradiol every morning ^>^

because the jews in the government want to demoralize american men and also make them physically incapable to fight against the jews openly governing the us so they can openly control the world and get more living space than that shitty little dot on the map they call a country infact you probably are a jew just poking at american men leave them alone while they get stronger you fucking jew the nazis are coming back lead by alex jones you guys will join your 6 million friends

>im a woman
tits or gtfo

Its recently been found that estrogens can be divided into 2 categories. Alpha and beta receptor estrogens. One upregulates cell division and increases cancer risk in women. This type is found in dairy and BEER. The other type down-regulates cell division and increases mineralisation of bones. This type is found in soy. People may put on weight from eating too much soy because it is a high fat food. Men get boobs from dairy and beer.

Soy.
Also "low fat" diets, aka low testosterone diets.

youtube.com/watch?v=mduUbJTdXag

>tfw beta estrogen

The same reason little girls in the states are getting their periods when they're 9 or 10 years old. Hormones in food, water, and packaging.

Its a major hormonal imbalance. Bench presses are not going to fix it. The dude needs to stop eating dairy meat and beer. He needs to start eating high fiber foods which get rid of estrogen. And he needs to balance his thyroid.

that's what happen when you drink too much of that juggalo faygo drink, it turns you into a ugly faggot before you die from meth overdose

soibois look itup

alex jones was right, time to buy some water filters

Just proving to women that anything they can do, we can do better.

hahahah what

unironically post tits for science

Show bob and vagine

Hormones in food, water, &c.
Basically everything

Something something chemtrails making the frogsgay buy my filters.

Gyno. Surgery can rid for $3-5k

Fatty dairy products which are denser in estrogen metabolites and other feminizing hormones such as progesterone and prolactin.
Obesity.
Too much beer which is made with hops, hops being the most feminizing food in the planet, soy beans don't even compare.

Americans barely eat any soy, it's mostly just the excess of fat accumulation, beer and fatty dairy products that cause hormonal issues.
The more fat one has the worse his hormonal balance will be, and the higher the chances his thyroid is fucked.

That's merely looking at total testosterone in the blood, not free testosterone, or even DHT:Testosterone or Testosteorne:estrogen ratios.

The water is turning them gay!

I.P.A beer

Eat more carbohydrates.

fuck IPAs and fuck anyone who drinks beer and claims to like them

>hurr look at me I drink beer so often, I'm such a well versed beer drinker that I love IPAs now
fuck off

it could be worse, listen to evo "When we talk about chicken, it's pumped full of female hormones," Morales said, "and so when men eat this chicken, they stray from being men"

nice rack