Trump Administration Seeks to Avoid Withdrawal From Paris Climate Accord, International Climate Officials Say

Trump Administration Seeks to Avoid Withdrawal From Paris Climate Accord, International Climate Officials Say

Lmao you guys got cucked so hard

wsj.com/articles/trump-administration-wont-withdraw-from-paris-climate-deal-1505593922

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

Given the options last elections, I do not regret the outcome.

Any verification on this? Such a shame if so.

Should've been bernie

I AM OFFICIALLY OFF THE TRUMP TRAIN

Checked and kek'd

Poor drumpflets ruined their lives and careers by getting exposed as racist morons, and they won't even get what they were promised. Sad!

We only had two choices when all was said and done. Bernie shouldn't have been fucked over by the DNC like he was, but there should have also been a conservative who was able to beat Trump. The options were terrible on both sides so I chose the one which gave a chance for change.

the next step is a (((renegotiated))) TPP. screenshot this

Dream's over for stormshit terrorists

Hello shills and retards. Here is a quoted statement from the article:

There has been no change in the U.S.’s position on the Paris agreement,” said deputy press secretary Lindsay Walters. “As the president has made abundantly clear, the U.S. is withdrawing unless we can re-enter on terms that are more favorable to our country.”

the stance hasn't changed. We are seeking something that doesn't fuck us. What is so god damn hard about that to understand?

>The White House said Saturday it has not changed its position on the Paris climate accord and will withdraw from the agreement that President Trump has called unfair to the United States unless it can be re-negotiated.

>trump said there'd be a wall
>there is no wall
>trump said he'd lock her up
>she' still free
>trump said he'd deport the beaners
>he's bringing in more
>trump said they're leaving the paris accord
Enjoy being stuck with it.

Can't wait to hear the flip.

Reminds me of delusional hitler commaning non-existent troops. Autism is cancer

The white house has already issued a statement that this is not true. Nice bait.

baiting shill paid by shariablue
SAGE

>Everyone I hate is a shill

>CAUSE YOU'D BE IN JAIL
doesn't do anything about crooked hilary
>THEY ARE NOT GOOD PEOPLE
keeps daca and lets illegals stay in our country
>THE WALL JUST GOT TEN FEET HIGHER
no wall in sight and there will never be one
>CLIMATE CHANGE IS A CHINESE HOAX
stays in cuck climate accord

what the fuck has trump actually done that he said he was going to?
at least when the nigger was in office, we knew he was going to shit all over the country
trump gave us hope just so he could flip flop on everything he said he was going to do
trump is not ourguy and he never was. he is a liar.

This has been proven to be fake news

They also said they weren't being investigated

You have to go back.

FAKE JEWS