This is you, right now

This is you, right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/870050/031f5ecab5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I masturbate.

Can I be the chocoversion instead?

Only if you are a nigger irl

I want to be a lewd loli and seduce Sup Forums.

Am I gonna get raped?

If user is 10 years old user shouldn't be posting on Sup Forums

Shame you're too busy fucking a dirty little chink boy.

he's a hot dirty little chink boy

if i were sakura i'f be all up in that shit

That can't be right OP. If I were a loli I wouldn't look frightened. I'd be smiling and looking for a nice onii-chan. He could pet my head and give me hugs.

How long have you been waiting to use this

>hot dirty little chink boy

I bet you like ss more than dilf too, faggot.

>He could pet my head and give me hugs.

t-too lewd.

Not much, I use it often.

I'm not super interested in either, but I try to judge things on their merits, not genre.

welp, Time to make friends with my butt.

I do both, honestly. Only stuff with good art AND stuff that conforms to my tastes. Also if you don't like dilf or ss, then what do you like? Onii-chan?

Seducing Sup Forums would be too easy. Flaunting our lewdness in front of moralfags would be much more fun. A little flash of panties here and a smile there would drive them crazy. Their desires screaming out to do lewd things with us, but their minds afraid of being caught and going to jail.

>You will never sit on faces with your loli butt
I want to die.

I would be the bitchest loli around desu.

Not lewd enough. I want to hold hands with my onii-chan and tell him how much I love him. Perhaps I could be his bride.

My favorite are things that increase the number of women involved (yuri/futa) and various kinds of control fetishes (but not humiliation). I like pretty much all body types, but things being actively ugly or painful is a turn-off. Bad art and gay shit are the worst turn-offs.

The most depressing thing is how much boring, poorly written mind control is out there.

N-nyan~

>running at a track meet
easy win?

so is this manga ever going to be continued?

Latest manga spoilers when?

Don't hit on me, silly boys~

>you will never be a cute girl

VR soon

> tfw you are a cute grill.
> tfw guys hit on you.
> tfw you dote on your bf like your average flirty VN heroine.
> tfw happy for once in your life.
> tfw you wake up.

I want it all. I want the pregnancies and the children, the body, the pms, the everything. I want to love from that side. I've always wanted it since I was a kid.

If I go to Gensokyo will I be reincarnated as a cute grill?

exhentai.org/g/870050/031f5ecab5/

masturbate obviously!

this is me right now

Delete this. Now.

DELET

how can trap fags ever compete

where is my 3REI SPOILER?

ME ME PICKLE-PEE

Commit suicide

this is thread is pretty gay

ur mums pretty fukn faggy m9

It can't be helped.

It's not gay if you're a girl.

This. This is a thread for heterosexual women. Sup Forums is inhabited solely by little girls.

Lets talk about cocks. Personally, I prefer to suck smaller, cuter ones, preferably hairless, but I like being railed by thicker, meatier, juicy cocks.

Yes this is me right now, correct.

HELP I'M STUCK IN THIS POSE AND I CAN'T MOVE, I CAN'T EVEN BREATHE. ALSO, I'M STARING AT A NECKBEARD.

HELP.

B-bullshit! How can you be Ilya if I'm Ilya?

D E L E T E
E E
L L
E E
T T
E E

Just transition already. Hormones can do miracles. You'd make a cute girl.

holy shit if only...

Fuck me

Is 28 too late?

Nah. This guy was just a few years younger than you. It really depends more on your facial structure than age.

Yes, unless you literally have a nigh perfect body.

But we're both girls!

Don't do it, the risk of becoming ugly is huge, and the weird reworking they do to construct a "penis" or "vagina" is creepy and offputting as fuck, tranny genitals aren't even remotely close to what they're supposed to look, feel, or work like, you'll end up looking like pic related or a Cenobite down there.

Asians don't count.

Fearmongering. Many turn out well facially and the satisfaction rate for sex change surgery is high.

Why not?

Go in mirror, set up a camera, stick various objects up my butt and vagina as I make lewd expressions and moans. Later during the night go outside and invite random men to fuck me in an alleyway raw.

Are there any sketchy priests nearby? I don't want any amateur heart surgery.

My memory is kind of fuzzy but was this the one where he had to put used panties on his head to gain magical power to remain a little girl ?

I'd change my facial expression so I could admire my cuteness.

Have you seen tranny genitals? They look weird as fuck.

An acquaintance described how it was to interact with a post-op FTM 'penis'
>needed a pump to get erect (and even then didn't really erect properly)
>no taste
>looked really pale
>lots of what was supposed to foreskin
>can't jizz
>she had to be on top or it wouldn't stay inside

They're actually pretty good at constructing a vagoo cosmetically speaking. To the point a gynecologist can't always tell without a close examination. Of course function, that would require some advances in organ cloning. There's only so much you can do surgically. They're not so good at constructing a ponos though.

I don't actually know about what artificial penises are like. I'm just talking about artificial vaginas, which do have a high satisfaction rate.

FtM tech is totally different from MtF tech, and the latter is much much more advanced.

MtF is far far far ahead of FtM. FtMs have it easier passing, MtFs have it far, far easier sexually. I totally agree that FtM dicks are awful in every sense, but that's not what we're talking about here.

What the fuck is going on in this thread?

Sup Forums is finally admitting that all those years pining over being little girls was trying to escape from reality that they want to actually be a girl, even if they have to transition to do so. I mean, fuck, look at trap threads and try to tell me that 90% of them aren't repressed trannies.

Of course, passability definitely matters substantially, but that's the reality of it.

A man can dream.
But I'd rather be WITH sweet Ilya and enjoy her as only a real man can.

>as only a real man can.
When will you turn into a real man?

>kill myself
I want to be a cute little boy, not a cute little girl.

Degenerates that are confusing autogynephilia with mental disorders.

>Career requires some heavy lifting

Well, fuck

You would still get payed just to try to lift things. It would be really cute, I know I would.

That would be true suffering as I wouldn't be able to sniff my own ass or eat myself out.

Because all you need is some make up to make any Asian look girly

Even though it's out of the frame I can still see his fucking shoulders

You are a loli now user
Get some decent PC, a decent camera and mic and set up a twitch channel
Put a patreon on the side and presto
easy living till you age out again and can work like a normal person

Each time I tap my shoes together. I switch between zerg and man forms often.

Wait, do we keep our original strength?
we could get all anons in this thread who have become lolis and create a traveling circus of inhuman strength lolis
Or we could get the more /fit/ anons and start a security company with lolis, for when you need cute security on your 8 year old birthday party

If I were transformed into a loli I'd look for anons to fuck. You all deserve it.
I'll kill you if you try anything funny though, I know you, you pamn perverts

> I'll kill you if you try anything funny though
> A loli.
> Able to kill people.

Enjoy your rape dungeon. Personally, I'd wait until I was 15-16 then start fucking around.

I can get tear gas and tasers and I know how to stab people, I'll be fine
It's such a blessing that so many anons are into lolidom~

>tiny loli chucks a tiny tear gas grenade and then tries to slash at you with a cute little knife

>yelling "you cannot escape the sex!" in an adorable, high-pitched voice

>tiny loli teleports behind user

Get help.

You forget that even minimally damaging surgeries still end up with like 50% of the nerve endings gone so you can't self lube OR get off efficiently. Transitioning with surgery is probably one of the worst things you can do to yourself sexually, I say save it for people with severe gender dysphoria with no other options. Shits bad.

But user, being Ilya allows you to kiss the chocoversion.

Now this is literally you.

Don't be so mean, I'm a nice guy, really, I'd never try anything funny. I even got eggs and shit.

It's still being continued user, just in print magazine instead of a free net comic. Basically scanlation stopped when they would have had to pay for and scan manga.

You got any kind of citation for any of that?

Upload my cunny shots to the Internet, of course.

Yes please. Dress up, masturbate, find a Kuro to tease and molest me.

tfw you're a way to masculine and would never pass as a girl, let alone a smol girl

Damn, for a second I read bitcoin loli