Feminism: The greatest shit test in history

We failed, so the negroids are coming in to replace us

i pass the shit test all the time

Feminism wasn't a shit test. It was put in place so (((they))) could make even more money by utilizing the other half of the population.

The fuck is a shit test? Is this that hilarious SHITTED thing?

showing tits wins all the time!!!!!!

Imagine a man lettting his dick hang out as long as it's covered with a small sock.

They still needed men to buy into it

That titty is nice. I want to believe it is real.

I am very educated on this subject, so I will offer my perspective.

A lot of women have the wrong kind of men in their life, which causes a lack of direction. Women cannot direct themselves capably, they need a man to tell them what to do and how to do it.

What I'm talking about is an alpha male, a special kind of alpha male, aka. the "Daddy". The truth is that in an ideal world, all women would have such a man. It's the way it's meant to be. Now, in our current world you can't make every man the perfect alpha male, but you can at least make an effort to make every woman properly submissive and obedient.

How can that be done, you might ask? To start, by making it so that women are never potty trained, instead they should wear diapers, and rely on men to take care of them in this regard. Secondly, by requiring all women to call their boyfriends "daddy" or "master. Thirdly, by training them to make big poopies and succ cock.

She just has a top surgeon

Britain...
Right now there's a TV show on where a nude man in an apron is preparing a woman bkfst-

Please tell me these guys are gay-

>what are the red hot chilli peppers?

Not sure which is more degenerate between feminism and diaper fetish.

It's really sad that she's copying little kim's entire career. There can only be 1 female rapper at a time so they created Nicki Minaj to replace Missy Elliot when she took her long hiatus.

>man fetishizes children
>this makes them alpha
This is why men need to be castrated

Stop spamming this inane copypasta.

>nipple tassles are a fashion statement

ok

Women are children to men. Deal w/ it...

Well there is a solution to all of this. First, you must understand what's really going on.

Well, you see, the truth is that a lot of black men are disgusted by brown colored women and love the pure color of the white woman. Therefore, to solve the issue we have to make white women unappealing to black men. The best way to do this is to introduce the color brown to all white women.

How do we accomplish that, you might ask? It's fairly simple. Women must not be potty trained. Women must be forced to wear diapers. Women must make big poopies in their diapers.

Then, when the black man gets ready to have secks with the white woman, the diaper is revealed and the brown color of the poop will frighten him so terribly and he will go away or have a heart attack.

You're ruining my efro fetish.

Stop copy-pasting this shit user

Women want to show off how strong & independent they are by dressing as much like weak & subservient sexual object betas as possible.

The irony is amazing......

>we failed
Our parents generation failed, the decision was made before we were born.
All we can do is react

>feminsm wasn't a shit test

Sounds like what every woman ever says when called on shit testing.

Feminism was a national scale test of passive eugenics.

Those that fail the shit test don't breed.

I'm surprised we don't have a pick up artist forum that's the opposite of r9k

What's a shit test?

Women can;t be betas. You're a product of feminist culture, or rather the culture which gave rise to it.
Stop looking for yourself in a woman.

>weak&subservient sexual object
kys

does it lock up in his ass?

It's a term coming from the pua and red pill community meaning a test a girl gives you to determine your worth.

It's not feminism. This shit never was officially recognized here, but still we are in the process of being replaced by muzzies.

A test a woman will give to a man to assess his value and the boundaries in which she can operate, it can take numerous forms.

tit in tit out, so hip hop it's not even funny
bitch confirmed swaggiest of the swag
they look gay, i didn't know that's a thing though

A manipulative tactic nearly perfected by the human female, the shit test is a way for the antagonist to gauge a (potential/current)partner's reaction to a situation that questions his overall "manliness"

Man women have it so well in today's world. Men have to work five times as hard to get laid, while a woman can get sex with a snap of her fingers. I've been in the pua scene for ages and it's becoming too much work.

At least something like that.

Essentially this is what the OP is saying:
Women created feminism which treats men poorly -> Men allow women to continue -> women now know that men are too weak to stop women from bullying them -> those men aren't worth women's time (men failed the shit test that is feminism)
I guess when OP added "the negroids are coming to replace us", he means that negroids haven't failed the shit test or something.

Got any examples? What do they do?

Black people are less vulnerable to feminism. They are still the top group that most women still both fear and admire.

It's a natural evolutionary reaction for women to switch to the "invader's" side if their side is weaker. Think about french women sleeping with Nazis and even Gengis Khan noticed it when invading. He used to kill those women for betraying their people.

LESBIAN NEGRESSES FROM OUTER SPACE!!!

None of you know what the fuck you are talking about. That's why you're here talking about it.

one of the many examples may go like this
you're in a relationship, right
you went to a restaurant for dinner, she suddenly smacks the black bartender with obviously big dick on the ass
and looks you in the eye
if you don't put the bitch in her place
you're gunna raise her son

Nicki Minaj uses her body to sell her crappy music.
Breasts are ornaments on a conscious being that display rest and nourishment. Deny them however so and ensure men are restless and hungry and open to suggestion.
/thread

Its seems sounds like from bible where snake trick eva xD

Had a date yesterday for example and girl said she liked to take the lead while walking in front of me. That's a cute little shit test for you and I just said it would be better for both of us if I took the lead. It can be much worse though, like openly flirting with men in front of you. You want to nip it in the bud before you get there.

>tfw you realize that Feminism is a Great Filter just like asteroids and solar flares

-->cont

Women are extremely masculinized in the minds of men.
Men are threatened by displays of utter femininity, such as breasts.

Womanhood is degraded beyond hope. Man is born from degradation. The Creator is a feminized, infantilized, bestialized man who, at best, has bountiful pudenda and voluptuous physique and so on. All garbled and schizophrenic and grotesque.

>Men are threatened by displays of utter femininity, such as breasts.
stopped reading there
the fuck you're talking about, i fear no boobs, i love boobs

She can come and replace my neighbour anytime

There are less of them than whites.

If they breed whites at 100% rate black dies out before white.

If we all become brown mixes in the future both white and black are gone.

>Black people are less vulnerable to feminism.
LMAO
Why do you think single mothers are so predominant?
Why do you think "strong black women who don't need no man" is so predominant?
Why do you think black men act like emotional pussies ( yes, if you are willing to fight someone or murder over words you are incredibly insecure and feminine)
Why are black men not raised right? They don't have fathers.
Why don't they have fathers? Because the black women chase them away and only fuck Tyrone who has no problem pumping and dumping.
Good black men do exist, the steve urkels of the black community do exist until they are viciously shamed and attacked into becoming proud ignorant nigger and tyrone approximation.
Why do black men want to be rap stars? Pussy and money.
Why do black men want money? For clothes and a car
Why do black men care so much about clothes, shoes, and cars? Because they know if they don't present themselves correctly no black woman will give them the time of day.
Black men are stupid and vulnerable to their instincts, so black women have a ton of control over them via control over black mens access to pussy. This is why black women get so jealous of white women ( besides the obvious being prettier than them ). White women are less demanding ( though this is changing because feminism, lol ). White women will give beta white males the time of day, unlike black women who never give beta black males a glance. So black males see this as a pretty good deal, white women are prettier and don't demand them to constantly participate in over-compensatory masculine posturing to keep them.

how the fuck is this staying on?

All this says is that black men are more vulnerable to black women than women outside their race.