Admit it Sup Forums

Obama was an excellent president.

Rural and suburban retards voted for Trump. Smart city people voted for Hillary.

>paid wall street over a trillion dollars in order to save the capitalist system
>did nothing for the homeowners who got screwed over

No Obama was quite possibly one of the worst presidents in American history.

Indeed
Economic measures need years to show results. We are seeo,g record-low unemployement.

Show us your true flag, Obamaleaf

He was a diversity hire.

I miss him so much, it just made Trump even harder to swallow.

At least people's enthusiasm for Trump is already dying because of their unrealistic expectations, hopefully that pushes in a big democratic wave in the coming elections.

I'm pretty sure this will be the last republican president

Comparing the depth of a recession to the height of the recovery is weak bait. Actually, it was the worst recovery we've had in a long time.

Bushes last year was a recession tho.

Also, if you have to compare Obama to Bush then he isn't a good president.

Obama was shit but not even close.LBJ takes that award

This.

That's harassment. My privacy belongs to me.

>Smart rural and suburban people voted for Trump. Retard city people voted for Hillary.
Fixed it for you.

Obama never did anything. Federal Reserve took over with QE. All Obama did was borrow trillions from the Treasury for bailouts. Doubled the national debt for 1.4% real GDP, record highs for food stamps and SNAP, 60 year lows for home ownership, largest wealth gap since 1920(according to the last census), 20 year lows for median household income, etc...

I hope so. No more racism

>mandatory insurance for all
>only increases insured rate by 5.8%

Are the shills back already?

>i saw this cool image in my facebook feed
>is now my source of 8 years of politics now
>im such a hack

>newfags will fall for this

>last bush year
>last
>year
Obama was terrible for 8 years in a row.

Haha, I was just about to say that.

There's been a shill invasion for the past couple of days.

... because they're right

Yes, let's thank Obama for a shale boom he tried to oppose. Those numbers were in spite of him, not because. The numbers would be far greater if we had a sensible president.

Just here to Correct the Record!

he sucks ass and he caused the syrian war because he thought his muslim friends would win.

Yesterday there were a lot of "niggers are better than whites threads," I mean A LOT!

Lol do you not know what a recession is? Bush and Clintons policies caused it, Obama fixed it and he deserves credit

The shills have never left.

Obama doesn't get half the credit he deserves. He helped bring jobs to America and signed peace agreements.
Now all Trump does is sit on his ass all day and post dumb shit, so I guess you 8-chan wannabes got the president they wanted.
It's amazing that even fucking leddit can be smarter than this board sometimes.

Obama only cares about minorities

Why are these stats always cherry picked months? I get you're trying to make a comparison to Trump but the Bush came into a recession then was an economic powerhouse despite 9/11 and Katrina. I'm not a huge Bush fan but the basic policies speak to the superiority of small r republicanism vs lefty big government Democrats.

>8 years to fail to fix the economy
>Trump gets returns as soon as he is in office
the mental gymnastics are great ITT

Which Bush policy caused the recession?
>go ahead and run away

Do you need more time?

OK it seems you don't got it yet

doesn't matter if the niglet was a good or bad president
what's matter is he is a NIGGER
HE IS A FUCKING NIGGER
YOU ARE A NIGGER

boy, there's been a lot of shill threads lately. Has Soros been paying you well? SAGE

And he was a terrible president.

It is the first 6 months, you can't compare full presidencies to Trump because he hasn't been president for even a year. But, he can be judged on many things that he has done.

It wasn't really an explicit policy I guess, but all sorts of people within Bushs administration were sounding the alarm about an upcoming mortgage crisis and they were ignored.

Its not as bad as Clintons policies, but seeing something bad and letting it happen still isn't responsible leadership, which was kind of the story of his whole administration

This board is for political discussion, not shitty memes.

Log off kiddo.

Yeah, he only increased the national debt astronomically. Totally great guy.

This guy caused more than 70% of all american debts. How is he not in jail? LOL

>Comparing the depth of a recession to the height of the recovery is weak bait. Actually, it was the worst recovery we've had in a long time.
The discussion basically ended here thanks to user

Didnt Bill Clinton take credit for Regans work also

I cant wait until the end of the Trump era and these stats for Trump shatter Obongos and I can edit this dumb image for Trumps last year.