Being in a 'diverse' school

>be me
>mom enrolled me into a new school
>ohboy.png
>the school can't go 5 fucking seconds without preaching its no discrimination policy
>i get there on the first day
>i go to the cafeteria where we were supposed to wait for our schedules
>spics & shitskins EVERYWHERE
>they keep on fucking with my binder
>they keep on fucking with my backpack
>they keep on calling me white boi
>they keep on talking about fucking bitches
>THEY ARE SO FUCKING LOUD
>probably worst of all, they don't seem to care that they are a net drain on the school, and therefore society's, resources
>mfw they can get away for being minorities

>be op
>be underageb&

Commit a hate crime and get expelled.

Post pic of mom please

bahaha some faggoty altright boy moves to urban school and is called out on his beta fagginess. MAte. Youre going to make no friends, get no female attention. And youre gonna get beat up.

Fuck your racist ass. Enjoy ur new lonely pathetic life faggot.

You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Try not to shoot up the school as you wallow in misery

call them darkies

see them get upset. It will trigger them like calling them niggers except that the school won't be able to expel you for it.

alternatively call them niggers (because they are) and get expelled.

>tfw have enough money to send my three white children to private catholic school where only black kid is african immigrant literally related to an NBA player

>grew up in a all white school in the early 90s
>moved into tiny white only village
>have seen a nigger only once in my life

There's only one thing to be done.

Alt left pls go

Start defending yourself.
If you want to cry impotently, go to /r9k/, if you want to do something about it, do something about it.
This is not a livejournal for you to bitch on, wee man, if you sit there and take it then you're just a joke, doubly so for coming here to whinge.

>tfw loner who made no friends, but got female attention, and never got beat up because strong

Niggers gon nigg.

Also op is underage so mods b&

honestly the most upsetting part of this greentext is the >be me

tfw OP will not get any pussy in years time

BLACKED

You know what to do OP.

>Underage b&
Buy a bodycam off eBay for 10 bucks and record them the next time they do it. Then go to the principal, still wearing it, and say you want something done about their racism/bullying and you have footage of them doing it and you already have local media interest in the situation. And you are prepared to go ahead with it if he doesn't genuinely address the situation within the week. Be polite. Depending on his reaction you may have far better ammunition to work with.

Shoot em up

>switches between "your" and "ur"
pick a lane, nigger

Welcome to urban America

This too. I'm just sick of mentioning it because it spooks the rest of the reddit herd.

Don't you wish Mom and Dad still lived together?

Thats why you join a resistance movement. (Or create one if there is none available).

Simple solution.

/thread