Brit/pol/ - >tfw Paul Nuttall will never balance a glass on your head Edition

>Raided Surrey home 'owned by MBE foster couple'
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4889860/May-raises-level-critical-ISIS-claim-Tube-attack.html

>Anti-terror police tell Sunbury residents to 'get out' as property is searched
unvis.it/sky.com/story/anti-terror-police-tell-sunbury-residents-to-get-out-as-property-is-searched-11038625

>May’s terror CRACKDOWN: PM tells tech giants to stamp out extremism after Parsons Green
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/uk/854930/Extremism-Theresa-May-Parsons-Green-terror-attack-London

>'What are they afraid of?' Cable MOCKS Brexiteers as he calls for second referendum AGAIN
unvis.it/express.co.uk/news/uk/854995/Brexit-news-lib-dem-conference-Vince-Cable-european-union-second-referendum-eu-uk-video

>Boris Johnson really has messed up his microscopic chance of being prime minister this time
unvis.it/independent.co.uk/voices/boris-johnson-telegraph-article-350m-nhs-floundering-leadership-not-going-to-happen-a7950546.html

>Don't introduce wolves into the wild, says Shropshire farmer
unvis.it/shropshirestar.com/news/farming/2017/09/09/dont-introduce-wolves-into-the-wild-says-shropshire-farmer/

>A Murdoch interfering in British politics? James claims the UK needs Fox’s Sky takeover
unvis.it/rt.com/uk/403352-murdoch-sky-fox-media/

>UK–ISRAEL RELATIONS: 100 YEARS SINCE THE BALFOUR DECLARATION
unvis.it/jpost.com/Opinion/UKIsrael-relations-100-years-since-the-Balfour-Declaration-504643

>After Everest Botch, Russian Embassy in London Says: ‘Digital Sh*t’ Happens
unvis.it/themoscowtimes.com/news/russian-embassy-in-uk-tweets-58913

>Bid to bring Hebridean forests back from brink
unvis.it/bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-highlands-islands-41279015

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O1ZBfweFEso
youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI
youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM
youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E
dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/child-rapist-chased-glasgow-flat-11179781
youtube.com/watch?v=HaZpZQG2z10
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-41233763
youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE
youtube.com/watch?v=wor1nLlp7vg
youtube.com/watch?v=GFd5RXV3e3M
gov.uk/guidance/the-highway-code/rules-for-cyclists-59-to-82
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to be triggered

Post links about the west's downfall

I'll start

youtube.com/watch?v=O1ZBfweFEso

Hit someone on the pavement today while on my bicycle, properly hard, I think I was going about 16mph. She had to go to hospital and I'm going to have to go down to the police station tomorrow for an interview and to possibly be arrested. I think she broke her hip, she's only about 19. I was just cycling along and then out of nowhere she just walks onto the path from her garden (my view of her was obscured by a hedge). Her dad and brother came out and were shouting at me and the whole thing was just horrible, I feel really bad.

We should really ditch the links, too many and of poor quality.

*Invades ze UK thread again*
t. Saxon

Nuttall is still recovering from Trump's bombardment of the empty airfield in Syria. Hope he comes out the other side.

Night chaps

youtu.be/1KsljBj3UEI

Night lad.

>Be above average girl
>Have something you can use to get ahead in life
>End up getting your kit off on Babestation instead
Funny world

youtube.com/watch?v=KdFzMLZAXEM

>on the pavement
>going about 16mph
Fucking cyclists.

>unlicensed bicycle wheels

yer fooked m8

Enjoy prison

Night

Oi mate, that vid off limits

>riding at 16mph on the fucking pavement

>fat cunts complaining that they couldn't shift their huge asses on a bike before the frame crumpled under their weight

Stop fucking depressing me on a Saturday night lad. I'm supposed to be excited for the boxing

I loled.

>cycling on the pavement
It's illegal, but it's better than being an absolute cunt by cycling in the road.

youtube.com/watch?v=OjNpRbNdR7E

m a o w a v e

I pay for that pavement just as much as she does. It was an accident, these things happen.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I stick to the fucking yellow lines while cycling unlike most cunts who cycle in the middle of the road yet I get shit for it.

>because you don't possible ruin an 19 year old girls life by riding like a stupid twat on the pavement, you're a 'fat cunt'

It's too late at night for bait lad

Who gives a shit about her? 100% of the modern British youth are degenerates, probably deserved it.

why did you bother stopping you silly cunt?

Yeah, should have kicked the inconsiderate bitch. Right in her busted hip...

>I fell for bait again

lmao, sue her for having a retarded bush

DUDE, DRINKING PINTS, LMAO

Nigel Farage and UKIP are cringey

Have any of you noticed masterbrew that youtuber who made the Ian Paisley Grandstand video comments on millennial woes videos all the time?

Nah, he said she ended up with a broken hip, not a retarded bush...

We can only hope she miscarries.

dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scottish-news/child-rapist-chased-glasgow-flat-11179781

why do the english never do this

I did stop after I hit her, that's how the police know who I am.

>the Portuguese offered to let us their bases in the Falklands War
youtube.com/watch?v=HaZpZQG2z10

What it is it about Portugal that makes them so good? Why is the rest of Europe so shit?

paki cunt

>cycling on the road when there is a designated cycling path right next to the road
Hate those cunts with a passion. Takes all my willpower not to mow them down. Fucking menace. In my head I drive calmly around them and wish them a safe journey. But in my heart I want to gas them.

you could have not been an impatient cunt and walked to where you needed to go

bikes are for children. want to be fit? lift weights stickman.

you literally have your own stupidity for this situation.

grow up. get a car. stay out of the fucking roads and pavements, save it for the tour de france.

Keep voting for (((UKIP))), idiot

That meme gave me cancer

You were cycling illegally on a pavement m8. The reason it is illegal to cycle on a pavement is to stop things like this happening.

There is zero chance you will not be arrested. You will likely get a prison sentence.

They STILL haven't admitted it was a muslim

this country is fucked

I love them, based hairy manlets who sound like they're speaking Russian

NO SURRENDER YE FENIAN RATS

yeah i know, you knowlingly stopped though. Carry on riding and you could have avoided this whole situation. Now you'll likely get a prison sentence, or hopefully a fine/community service

Use the road you FUCKING RETARD

People who actually cycle at full tilt on pavements -- in fact anyone who rides a fucking bike on pavements who isn't 12 years old or younger -- fucking pisses me off a LOT.

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-41233763

lol autists btfo

just a reminder. if this was saudi arabia the women would be punished for getting in his way.

just a thought for you to have...

BETTER APPLY FOR THE DOLE LAD, YOU'RE 16. ACT LIKE IT.

What have we done

youtube.com/watch?v=FFm_4E5WiQE

Options:
>Ban Islam
>impose fines on gatherings

>build US style super prisons
>isolation cells (none of this ECJ shite)

>bring back the death penalty
>hang the bastards in public again

>Deus Vult

>pretend it's not a big deal
>do nothing
>invite their families over

>Up to 80 MILLION People died in WW2

Thats fucking mad just to comprehend

It isn't illegal to cycle on a pavement you silly cunt

Have a look at how many people Mao killed alone.

"Firstly, the legislation doesn't refer to pavements, and neither does it refer to cyclists. That's important because there are tracks and shared use paths where cycling is not illegal."

"Cause injury by cycling furiously (two year max imprisonment)."

best hope that there was a sign saying you could cycle on the path you hit her on.

That wasn't real communism though

I know jesus christ. What the fuck was he thinking

>hurr lets just stop fucking farming
>45 Million people die

Yes it is.

"The relevant law in England and Wales is the 1835 Highways Act, which created the offence of wilfully riding on a footpath by the side of the road
Enforcement of the law lies with chief police officers of each force
The offence was modified by the Labour government in 1999 to include a fixed penalty notice of £50"

>England and Wales.

What the fuck is Mr SIX doing to our guy???

"There are similar rules in both Scotland and Northern Ireland"

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-38688256

Powerful stuff. Just depresses me though. We will never be able to get a government of that mindset in the West ever again. Demographics and propaganda have won.

If we were able to get, say, 20% of people on our side, we still couldn't do anything. We have no money, no weapons, nothing. It's lost, it's gone. The dream died with Hitler and will never be reborn

Britpol Natalia.

NYASH MYASH

youtube.com/watch?v=wor1nLlp7vg

Heh. the cycling teeny Smasher has left. He's probably crying into his waifu pillow now he realises he's going to prison.

Whoops was meant to be, Britpol

Lol, seen that, note how because he's British he's slightly more cheeky chappy than the native Crimean journalists -- they don't dare squeeze up so close to Tsarina Natalia for a photograph!

Cycling furiously is a legal thing, cycling on a pavement isn't. A lack of a sign saying you can cycle there doesn't imply you cannot cycle there, if it implicitly stated you can't cycle there then he has a bigger problem.

Nah, that law is specifically about footways (not pavements) next to roads. Not all footways are the same. Also the Home Office gave guidance saying that it is only illegal when a cyclist is acting in a manner that endangers the public, a collision isn't necessarily proof of that.

Not gonna lie I am crying a little. How would you feel if you knew you were going to prison?

>141811418
Are you Hitler?

I've thought I was going to prison before and didn't cry, don't be a pussy. You'll get a small fine at absolute worst, but realistically fuck all will happen. Grow up.

you shouldn't have fucking stopped you silly cunt. why didn't you bike off?

Your anus is gonna be the size of the fucking london eye once you finish your two year mandatory sentence lad

You absolute cunt, kill yourself

You deserve it you faggot
>i ran over some girl outside a hospital while cycling at 16mph on a pavement, WAAH POOR ME

fuck off you retard, yes lets stay and actually go to prison instead of biking off wew nice one.

Whoops, thought it was this one: youtube.com/watch?v=GFd5RXV3e3M

See the last few seconds, is very cute.

The guy's a Russian shill though.

How old are you?
Do you have a job?

If I realised I had genuinely done wrong, I would admit this and apologise and try to right this wrong.
You cannot break the law and cry about the consequences. Face them with boldness and resolve to do better.

36 and no

Holy shit, you pathetic fucking pussy, I knew you were fucking underage. You are cancer on our society and Hitler would have fucking gassed you and you would deserve it

They like mid age fellas in prison lad do NOT go with anyone if they say they wanna show you the ropes

He very probably didn't break the law though. He's allowed to cycle on a pavement, that's not illegal, if he was doing 16mph he can pretend he was doing about 10mph and that's within the boundaries of acceptableness. If he had no way of seeing her and she walked out in front of him he's not entirely to blame.

He might, at worst, get a fine of about £50 and may have to pay court fees and a victim surcharge (£200 total max) but realistically fuck all will happen.

i bet you would've stayed and enjoyed prison you little bitch boy

That cheeky cunt trying to get in close with are Natalia

>he probably didn't break the law
>he can pretend he was going 6mph less
>if he didn't see her that's not his fault, not like he should have cycled responsibly near corners and exits

Cycling on a pavement is EXPLICITLY illegal

gov.uk/guidance/the-highway-code/rules-for-cyclists-59-to-82

Rule 64

They're not going to put him in prison. It will just be a fine and maybe community service.

Started lifting yet?

This is one of the reasons we've got so much fucking crime

see
It will depend on how hurt she was.

Ultimately as he was the one on a bicycle he should have taken extra care to beware of pedestrians. Just as with a car, you always have to assume a pedestrian could come out at any moment from somewhere you cannot see.
People think that bicycles are different in this respect but they absolutely are not. You are on a device designed to travel at speed, it is your responsibility to watch for danger, not the pedestrian's.

necked yourself yet?

Nah he's got at LEAST 18 Years in Prison.

>Criminal Negligence
>Breaking Highway Code
>Causing serious injury by wanton cycling
>Not using a road where applicable
>GBH
>ABH
>Assault
>Battery
>Possibly Sexual Assault if he landed on her breastesses

That might be life, and thats a mandatory raping

Fags haha