WE

WE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk
bbc.com/culture/story/20160912-the-dark-side-of-roald-dahl
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WUZ

KANGZ

or sinething
i fucked up..

DIABETICS

AYO NIGGA I GOT DAT GOLDEN EBT CARD

THE KERNAH INVITED ME TO THE CHICKEN FACTORY NIGGA

Oh fuck. Wife probably hated him and wants to make some money off of a remake.

He was supposed to be
C H O C O L A T E

aYOOOOO
>smacks lips
dat nigga wonka
>steals candy bar
gotta contest n sheeeit
>devours candy
oh SNAP! gawden ticket muh niggas
>pulls out ticket
dayyum grampa
>grandpa gets out of bed with 40oz malt in hand
we gatz da ticket yo!
>grandpa snatches ticket
ayooo give it back ol nigga!
>grandpa folds golden ticket around his teeth making a fake grill
>smiles at grandson
daaaaaas right grandson
DAYUUUUUM!

That actually checks out if you think about his family's situation and how they lived.

Nice one Macedonia.

I hate women more and more every day.

>Black person willingly giving back something like Charlie does at the end
It doesn't check out, Dahl.

I really hope my wife doesn't fuck up my legacy after I'm dead from this earth and can't defend myself with my own words.
Typical woman move though..

>white people can't be poor

hez

he did steal the gobstopers

Lol people really thought this senile jew had a chance to be a president.
They're bigger idiots than you can possibly imagine

Because (((Slugworth)))

Not what I'm saying. I was a poor white kid.

But the house of what, five adults where one of them works, all the grandparents' living in the one house and everyone's attitude regarding their situation.

It still works 100% fine for it to have been a white family, but I'm just saying-- the other way also checks out. I can see it.

>Rewatch
They were all given one on the promise they wouldnt share it with his enemies. Spoiler, slugworth wasnt a bad guy.

Ayyo gibsme oneuhdem gobstoppuhs I need to take it to my nigga Slugworf

>giving back the gobstopper
>when weed money is on the line
Doesn't add up

idk why this is newsworthy. Does it throw Dahl's race into question or something? He no longer half norge and half brit?

It isnt. Reminds me of when JK Rowhling retroactively made everyone gay in her books.

NIGGA NIGGA NIGGATY NOO
MUP DA DU DIDDA PO MUG BIX NOOD
NIGGA NIGGA NIGGATY NEE
DUF MU GA BOOGA JIGGITY DEE

WUT DO YOU GET WHEN A NIGGA TALK SHIT
ROLL UP A JOINT N I TAKE A HIT
WUT DO YOU GET WHEN POLICE ARE OUTSIDE
DOES YOU RUN OR DOES YOU HIDE?

OOGA BOOGA BOOGA BOO

Just say that's racist because its a chocolate factory. Wow that was easy.

>AYO NIGGA I GOT DAT GOLDEN EBT CARD

No you didn't

>AYO NIGGA I GOT DAT GOLDEN EBT CARD

Oh really

In the original concept Charlie knocks up both Veruca and Violet. Word.

Amazing

I can definitely seeing (((them))) making some retarded romance in a remake to make the story "more modern" or some shit.

kekd and checked

If Dahl himself didn't say it somewhere it's flat out not nonsense.

>Ms. Dahl, your estate is in trouble, we need one of your Jewish tricks to increase sales
>I got you senpai

Anybody else tired of fighting all this lunacy and would rather just sit back and watch the leftists destroy the world?

In reality this is the type of shit Dahl used to say

>widow

I knew a woman was behind this. Everytime.

underrated

Underrated

This bitch probably just wanted to have her in print. It's called the "Rawling effect". When you feel you're becoming irrelevant, do or say some shit that will appeal to the Marxist media.

keked

I always thought they were a poor Jewish family?

Weren't the Oompa-Loompa's black pygmies?

AYO HOL UP
*steals air jordans"

>what do guy get when you steal ev-ry-thing,
>can't feed your kids but afford all this bling,
>what do you see when your neighbors all flee?
>why do you think those checks are free?
>THEY PROVIDE THE GIBS ME DAT
>oompa loompa loopa-de-dah
>if you let them in, there goes your car
>you will feel like you live in a zoo,
>and they'll kill you for your oompa-loopa-dee-shoes!

>... Loopa-dee-shoes.

Not orange like the Oompa Loompas?

>Implying Wonka would let filthy niggers into his factory
Black Charlie would steal more than just fizzy lifting drinks.

>WE WUZ MUSIC MAKERS
>WE WUZ DREAMERS OF DREAMS

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

YOU STOLE FIZZY LIFTING DRINKS

Tayron and the Crispy Wings Factory

THE AUDACITY OF THESE KIKES
Roald Dahl was literally /ourguy/

>WHO EVER DINDU NUFFIN WINS THE TRAP HOUSE FACTORY

Stay away from my childhood.
Black lives dont matter to me

Guys which song should be the accompanying track to the inevitable remake of the movie?

youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
youtube.com/watch?v=o64Fz-KW1Dk

bbc.com/culture/story/20160912-the-dark-side-of-roald-dahl

In the decades since its publication, James and the Giant Peach has been lambasted for its racism (remember that bit where the Grasshopper declares “I’d rather be fried alive and eaten by a Mexican”?)

Holy checked and keked

>AYO GRAMPS JOE MUFUGGA, IMMA GET DAT GOLDEN TICKET SOZ WONKA GIBSMEDAT LIFETIME CHOCK-LATE.
>AIGHT, CHARLES. BUT MAKE SHO DAT LIFETIME DEAL IS FO DA CHOCK-LATE AN NOT FO DA SLAMMER LIKE WUT HAPPEN WIT YO COUSIN, JAYQUANDANERIUS.

Made me smile

Considering it was written in the early 60s by a British man literally right before negro immigration "exploded" and there were hardly any blacks except for "west indies" welfare thugs and criminals nobody was politically correct about when referring to, I'm going to call bullshit. Dahl is probably rolling in his grave at this stupid cunt

10/10

you did good lad

I-is that shit?

>be roald dahl
>joke one time that grandpa joe might as well be a nigger

did he really? wouldnt suprise me given his opinion on niggs

Opinion on jews*

HIGH QUALITY

Lel.

This reminds me of the Harper Lee "Go Set a Watchman" shit from a few years ago.
Pretty much they found an draft of a book that was never meant to be published and released it with out real consent because Harper Lee is old as shit and senile. Early drafts of stories never count because writers are usually just kicking shit around. Even if Roald Dahl did a draft with a black Charlie it doesn't mean anything because he chose to make Charlie white in the final fucking draft.
Faggot as liberals just eat this shit up and his old bag is trying to cash in on the special snow flakes and get some cash with another Willy Wonka remake.

Thats pretty fucking good actually.

In 1983 Dahl reviewed Tony Clifton's God Cried, a picture book about the siege of West Beirut by the Israeli army during the 1982 Lebanon War.[72] Dahl's review stated that the book would make readers "violently anti-Israeli", writing, "I am not anti-Semitic. I am anti-Israel."[73] Dahl told a reporter in 1983, "There's a trait in the Jewish character that does provoke animosity ... I mean there is always a reason why anti-anything crops up anywhere; even a stinker like Hitler didn't just pick on them for no reason."[73] Dahl maintained friendships with a number of Jews, including philosopher Sir Isaiah Berlin, who said, "I thought he might say anything. Could have been pro-Arab or pro-Jew. There was no consistent line. He was a man who followed whims, which meant he would blow up in one direction, so to speak."[73] Amelia Foster, director of the Roald Dahl Museum in Great Missenden, states, "This is again an example of how Dahl refused to take anything seriously, even himself. He was very angry at the Israelis. He had a childish reaction to what was going on in Israel. Dahl wanted to provoke, as he always provoked at dinner. His publisher was a Jew, his agent was a Jew... and he thought nothing but good things of them. He asked me to be his managing director, and I'm Jewish."[74]

From wiki

He just sat on chocolit

dropping some NYC crime facts as it's the Jew York Times. All sourced from the
>2016 Crime and Enforcement Activity in New York City
Report from:
www1.nyc.gov/assets/nypd/downloads/pdf/analysis_and_planning/year-end-2016-enforcement-report.pdf

We start with Rape

and go on with murder

Fantastic ending

WE WUZ CHARLIE N SHEEIT

Also, I call bullshit, lol. Widow just bastardizing her late husband's work for some attention and "fee fees" politics.

Charlie and his family are so typically white. There's no "gibme dat candy, gib me duh ticket, bix nood muh fugga" in the writing.

Charlie and the chocolate Factory SHITTED remake when

noice

this sounds about right....
all the white kids are evil but little black Charlie is a good guy and deserves free stuff