#amnestydon

#amnestydon
#burnmymagahat

Which one of you trolls started this?

Steve Bannon

kek probably

This, Steve Bannon, Gorka, Flynn, Sessions (to an extent) have been working everyday to undermine the presidents agenda. I'm glad that Trump purged these fuckers from the presidency.

Real trump supporters don't mind DACA and immigration really was never that big of an issue. Tax cuts and the economy are where its at and he's making deals to get shit done.

MAGA

Hope you're gonna enjoy that Democrat one party state in 30-50 years.

>implying this isn't a brilliant political move to get hispanics to become republicans

Wrong.

Flynn and Sessions are on the same side. Stop ur bullshit dude. It gets so tiresome.

It's never going to happen. It didn't happen in the 80s, it's not gonna happen now, and it's not gonna happen in the future.

You guys are such pathetic faggots. You ride Trumps wave into relevancy then shit everywhere and try to take him down. What the fuck is wrong with you.

Minorities will never vote Republican you idiot
The white vs non white is too ingrained in them at this point. Poor will also always vote for gibs over religion or freedom.

>Real trump supporters don't mind DACA and immigration really was never that big of an issue.
Ahahahahahahaha... you really should speak for yourself dummy.

>Flynn and Sessions are on the same side.
Sessions made a shit ton of mistakes even Trump has admitted to this. Are you fucking new? Flynn was a huge liability and was fired almost immediately.

If you don't realize just how damaging those two guys have been I can't help you.

I'm 90% sure that Trump will not actually go through on this DACA thing

HOWEVER

We need to make him see that we won't vote for him in 2020 to make sure he doesn't try this shit. Be loud. Shit on Trump

Never, ever going to happen. They want gibs.

We're already there.

I really hope this is satire.
I'm blackpilled enough to believe there are magapedes who actually believe this.
Pic very much related.

Kushner

We'll let's start with the whole Nazi thing..

This is very effective trolling

I'm Asian and I vote republican you dolt

Trump has absolutely made some great domestic policy changes. There are lots of reasons to be happy he got in.
This absolutely doesn't absolve every concession he makes to those who want to destroy us though.